Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Donut's Application

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1138157

Steam Name: Pause
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/csgoNiReX/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160787951

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Pause/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
Languages I speak: English, French, Some Spanish.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: "RDM" Is where you kill someone without an appropriate reason. Lets say your an innocent and you kill another innocent because they picked up a weapon.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
Somebody kills someone in the T tester because it is red, you go down and see that it is a confirmed T.
Someone Enters the T Room and survives which they then activate the TNT trap and leaves through the Nether portal.
A person kills someone because they killed the detective and gave no reason.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
Someone pushes you with a crowbar and it deals no damage but you still decide to shoot them.
Somebody holds a diamond block with their stick moving it towards the furnace but you kill them because you thought they would fling it off the map.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
I want staff because: I am said to be a friendly guy in game and I can Play TTT in a suitible manner. I am patient and from previous staffing on different servers I know how to work in difficult situations. I think that I would have a good representation for the staff team as I am mature and know what I am doing. I can detect various amounts of things and obviously good with ULX and other commands for various reasons. I have played the server for quite a while now and I am on for long hours in the day. Staffing is a difficult position to be in mainly because of you being under pressure, sometimes in situations of Mass RDM because you CANT mess up. I am known on many servers as a professional staff member and I hope I could join the team and the same thing is said. I am also extremely active. I do not rush reports and always like to know both sides to the story. I love the community that the server holds and would like to be more apart of it by helping out. I can help the server because I am up early and stay up late enough for reasonable days. I like to make players feel welcomed and that this is the perfect server for them to have a good time in. Sometimes it comes to times when people break the rules and spoil it for me and various of other players, I want to stop this from happening so everyone can leave the server wanting to join it when they next can. I know all rules and how to follow them up to the standards, every time I join the server I have the forum on a tab so I can have easy access to rules ect... I will work to my fullest expectations and hopefully go over the top to impress my higher-ups and make them feel like I am right for the staff team. One of the big things when coming to staffing is activity. This can be difficult to many people but for me I have many free hours in my day. I can be on the server any time someone requests (Unless I am at school or asleep). I know how to ban, warn, ect without taking too long. If any staff needs help in a sit I would probably be the first one there assisting them with whatever needs. I am not bias in any way, shape or form and treat every player the same. In reports I would never take a side only due to their ranks or anything like that. I want players to think I am a genuine nice guy after finishing a sit. Thank you for taking the time to read all that. I also have been staff on this server before but was demoted due to difficulties at home causing me to be inactive.
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Jim_Jam. Reason: fixed steam link
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1138199

Why so much text dount Jesus dude ):
Best of luck tho!
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1138321

Do not ghost in trade chat for the love of god, and I've seen you on timefarming since 1 am to around 11 AM, not a great site to look at.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1138337

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Do not ghost in trade chat for the love of god, and I've seen you on timefarming since 1 am to around 11 AM, not a great site to look at.
Basically what vodka said. If you want some more feedback from me feel free to ask
Also fuck you vodka i see that “about me”
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1138394

Vodka4Gaben wrote:

Oh god not again

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1138450

Your an alright player in game and have good activity. However you need to improve you attitude with staff and users on the server. From my experience you tend to get into pity arguments with peoples on the server. I need to see that you have matured this week and know how to follow rules by having no recent. Good luck. :neutralsp:.
  • Turtle965
  • Legendary Member
  • #SaveTheTurtles
  • Thanks received: 221
Take a walk with a turtle and behold the world in pause
Bruce Feiler

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1140142

this isnt exactly against the rules but not what id expect from someone who is applying from staff

what happened was he tried to defend a friend of his who is a traitor when he was a detec, disappointing, there is a difference between choosing to ignore a friend of urs is a traitor and blatantly protecting them so you can mess around at the end

:minussp:

EDIT: just prop abused to get to the island where you arent allowed to be in the nether, that corner one
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Seargent44.

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1140154

Seargent44 wrote:
this isnt exactly against the rules but not what id expect from someone who is applying from staff

what happened was he tried to defend a friend of his who is a traitor when he was a detec, disappointing, there is a difference between choosing to ignore a friend of urs is a traitor and blatantly protecting them so you can mess around at the end

EDIT: just prop abused to get to the island where you arent allowed to be in the nether, that corner one

No. What happened was You called a KOS on someone and they called a KOS back. I said so KOS Seargent44 and the detective said yes, KOS them both. This isn't really defending a friend. I just asked loli if its prop abuse and he said yes. I didn't intentionally mean to prop abuse I just thought since im using the prop to step on without flying it wasn't. I take full responsibility to them actions since I never knew but that isn't really an excuse sorry. I never used this spot to take advantage to. Sorry again for the minecart thing.
I still see nothing wrong with the KOS part tho but thanks for replying to my app!
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1140155

Donut wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:

No. What happened was You called a KOS on someone and they called a KOS back. I said so KOS Seargent44 and the detective said yes, KOS them both. This isn't really defending a friend. I just asked loli if its prop abuse and he said yes. I didn't intentionally mean to prop abuse I just thought since im using the prop to step on without flying it wasn't. I take full responsibility to them actions since I never knew but that isn't really an excuse sorry. I never used this spot to take advantage to. Sorry again for the minecart thing.
I still see nothing wrong with the KOS part tho but thanks for replying to my app!

i was referring to when you were detective and tried to protect darling who was a traitor
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1140156

Seargent44 wrote:
Donut wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:

i was referring to when you were detective and tried to protect darling who was a traitor

Oh, ummm… I wasn't protecting him. I was just saying that hes a good man as a laugh.
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1140225

:minussp: made a staff report on me for no real reason :woohoo:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1140231

Best of luck!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1140235

:plussp:
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Moderator] Donut's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1140744

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Timefarming, recent punishment

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

195 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1