Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Surf Moderator] Fear's Application.

[Surf Moderator] Fear's Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1136290

Steam Name: FEAR

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359629043/

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:199681657

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/eargangsteriono/

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Fear/play.zarpgaming.com:27030/

Estimated Server Time: I have spent about 5 to 6 hour onto the server but i could spent more time as am enjoying the server.

Languages I speak:English, Polish, Finish

Surf Related
Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to Surf for the first time: I would explain him the basics of surfing before i would start teaching him after i have told him the stuff he needs to know i would start telling him about how to get speed and how to get over to the other slide. First thing that i would say to him when surfing never Press W or S As it could stop you when you're surfing. After i have i have told him about the do and dont's Then i would tell him that if you want to surf you would need to press A or D Depending in witch side you are on. Then i would teach him how to get to the other slide. I would simply say that when you are at the end of the slide you should slowly swing your mouse to the direction you want to go and pressing The opposite when your'e in the air.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming: I would simply mute him or gag him for some time untill its the time for him to be unmuted or ungagged.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: I would spectate him if hes exploiting or not for 10 mins if its true that he's using exploids i would permanently ban him for using exploits and breaking the rules on the game.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words): Because i could be a good teacher for new players to learn how to surf and am a pretty firendly guy so if someone would have a bad day and cant pass a certain level i could help him out and show him how its done and show him what he did wrong in the process.

Extra Information: (Not Required)
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Jim_Jam. Reason: Fixed steam link and added Gametracker
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Fear's Application. 4 years 9 months ago #1136369

No reply's? Ah shit

[Surf Moderator] Fear's Application. 4 years 9 months ago #1136418

We recommend two weeks of consistent activity. You only just started playing today, so I'd wait another week. And your punishments seem quit harsh. You could try speaking with people in game first. However you should get informed about this in the training. For now it's a :minussp:
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[Surf Moderator] Fear's Application. 4 years 9 months ago #1136490

Tom. wrote:
We recommend two weeks of consistent activity. You only just started playing today, so I'd wait another week. And your punishments seem quit harsh. You could try speaking with people in game first. However you should get informed about this in the training. For now it's a :minussp:

:minussp:
  • UnLuckyYy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7
✯2x Ex Surf Moderator✯
✯Ex Prophunt Moderator✯
✯Ex Surf Admin✯

[Surf Moderator] Fear's Application. 4 years 9 months ago #1140112

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SURF! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Play more consistently throughout the week.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

275 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47