www.gametracker.com/player/NiXiS/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 -
www.gametracker.com/player/NiXiS/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Markus/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time:
3600+
Languages I speak:
English
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
My time as moderator has helped me in many ways. One of which would be my patients and maturity, in recent days both of these had seriously improved, and with my previous experience as a moderator my knowledge of the rules and how to handle situations have grown massively.
Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
There was one time in recent days where 2 players decided to join the server and minge, They were acting fairly normal as players untill they decided to start insulting the server, owners, and staff members. They proceeded to Mass RDM and spam Racist and Homophobic comments untill they were banned for an appropriate time.

There was another time where a player was joining the server trying to get banned, we handled him calmly and patiently without acting out. Instead of giving the user what he wanted, we simply punished him validly and didnt over react, it was only when he was spamming Racist comments and mass rdming that we decided to ban him

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
The F1 And f6 menu:

The f1 Menu is what you will use for majority of things, it has the General Logs, Active NLR ( Says where a player has NLR), The Warnings tab ( where you can see all active warnings) and the F1 Report tab, this is where those F1s come in and you can claim them and handle them

/Tp:

this is the simple way for a moderator to travel, its easier to set up a bind to do this and it will tp you to your crosshair or the player you /tp’d to your crosshair, Helpful for getting users unstuck

/Freeze or /Unfreeze:

This is what you will do to freeze a player in its position, Can be done in the TAB menu, The /freeze Example_player Or /Freeze STEAM ID

/Back:

This is used to TP you or a user to their last location, there is also the /Backspawn command which will send a user to spawn.

/Warn or /Unwarn :
this is used to warn a player by there rule breaks or to unwarn them if you did it falsely, Its best to use Steam id when Warning as you don’t want to warn the wrong person.

/Kick:

this is used when a player needs to be removed from the server, and this is accessed via the TAB menu or the /kick Example_player In chat.

Unban From Job:

This is when you need to unban someone weather it was done falsely or on accident, accessed on the TAB menu

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
First of all I would have to speak to the admin that banned the user and ask their side of the story, Then I would Start the post like this;
Hello [Example_user] I have spoken to the banning staff member and have chosen to accept you appeal for an unban, your Ban will be reduced to ( Smaller amount of time or non at all) Please try not to Break rules again, no matter how small they may be.
:accepted:
Please Lock

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):
I feel I should be promoted as
I have worked hard to get all the f1's done and to be a kind and friendly face, and now I have received this status I believe I am ready for the next step in my staff journey, I have completed a lot of f1’s I am active daily and I have a good attitude towards other members of staff and users alike, I try when ever I am not in an RP situation ( such as nuke or bank raid) To help users weather that be an F1 or Just them asking on the street, also I feel like I deserve administrator as I would be able to deal with rule breakers a lot easier as in if I had to ban one, I would simply be able to do that instead of asking for admin assistance, it would also be a lot easier when a low or non other members of staff are online as it is easier to control peoples behavior as an administrator compared to a moderator.
For example last night i was encountering difficult players that would have been much easier to deal with if i were an admin.

I recently applied for administrator but was denied because i needed to show the staff team that i could be trusted.
I feel like that by the end of this coming week before this meeting i will have successfully shown the team that i can be trusted and i have infact changed my attitude like i had mentioned. I am very active on server and i perform my duties as a moderator as fully as i can and i take my time with my sits as to not rush them, making sure every player receives the attention needed by a staff member.

Thank you for taking the time to read my administrator application.
Please if you have any questions or concerns i would gladly respond, I encourage you to ask!
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Markus.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135974

:support:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135979

This looks familiar..... Gl
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 882

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135981

The reason you were told to apply for Moderator first wasn't so you could immediately apply for the Administrator position after literally just getting the rank yesterday - You seem to be rushing yet again.

Most of us took what happened last time into consideration and came to the mutual agreement that you should go for Moderator first, and after a few weeks advance to higher positions within the staff team. Don't get me wrong but I'm not one of those foolish people who let "time heal the wounds" and keep saying stuff like: "Oh, it's been 2 months", "Oh, it's been 6 months", "Oh, it's been 12 months" and stuff as such, but rather let people display their change (in a positive way of course) so they don't pull the same shit off again. I was told you have improved and matured but does that mean much to me when i haven't seen much progress yet myself? I'd advise you to Moderate the server(s) for longer as you currently are and keep doing a good job.

Your activity is decent and so is your application and F1 count, and I'd keep it that way. Best of luck!

P.S. I think you forgot to add an image of the F6 menu in the first part of the "If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator" section.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135997

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
The reason you were told to apply for Moderator first wasn't so you could immediately apply for the Administrator position after literally just getting the rank yesterday - You seem to be rushing yet again.

Most of us took what happened last time into consideration and came to the mutual agreement that you should go for Moderator first, and after a few weeks advance to higher positions within the staff team. Don't get me wrong but I'm not one of those foolish people who let "time heal the wounds" and keep saying stuff like: "Oh, it's been 2 months", "Oh, it's been 6 months", "Oh, it's been 12 months" and stuff as such, but rather let people display their change (in a positive way of course) so they don't pull the same shit off again. I was told you have improved and matured but does that mean much to me when i haven't seen much progress yet myself? I'd advise you to Moderate the server(s) for longer as you currently are and keep doing a good job.

Your activity is decent and so is your application and F1 count, and I'd keep it that way. Best of luck!

P.S. I think you forgot to add an image of the F6 menu in the first part of the "If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator" section.
Its not a fact of rushing up the staff positions its more, i will give this week to prove myself as trustworthy and reliable with the powers that are given to me.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136022

bump
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136024

• Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!
  • Thanks received: 79

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136025

he is not racist!

:plussp:
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136110

You are doing a good job as a moderator right now, but I have to agree with Richard. It's to soon for your promotion. Even though it's been quite a while since you were demoted, I'd like to see you consistently holding up your attitude and behavior in the staff team, before giving you the admin rank. A demotion is a serious disciplinary action and can't be "ignored" after a few months. If you keep up your good attitude and behavior for a few more weeks you've got my vote, but until then:

:minussp:
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136111

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
My time as moderator has helped me in many ways.
Didn't you only get mod like 2 days ago???
wtf?
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by User1502.

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136113

Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
wtf?
You are forgetting i have been moderator 3 times
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136114

MartinGaming wrote:
You are doing a good job as a moderator right now, but I have to agree with Richard. It's to soon for your promotion. Even though it's been quite a while since you were demoted, I'd like to see you consistently holding up your attitude and behavior in the staff team, before giving you the admin rank. A demotion is a serious disciplinary action and can't be "ignored" after a few months. If you keep up your good attitude and behavior for a few more weeks you've got my vote, but until then:

I would just like to clarify that i was only demoted to admin and then further from moderator only because i couldn't reach my F1 count to 20 Even after making an inactivity post.
You can ask many other staff members and community members that have been actively in contact with me for weeks now and they can clarify that i have indeed changed.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136115

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
wtf?
And never made it to admin any of those times? You think that because you have been staff before means u can rush it like a kid with his mums credit card on clash of clans?
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136118

Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
wtf?
And never made it to admin any of those times? You think that because you have been staff before means u can rush it like a kid with his mums credit card on clash of clans?
I have been admin before...
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Markus.

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136119

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
wtf?
Still seems like you dont keep staff for long, so why do you think we should let u rush to it and just resign or get demoted again?
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136120

Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
wtf?
Still seems like you dont keep staff for long, so why do you think we should let u rush to it and just resign or get demoted again?
Sorry but arn't you the one that continually gets perm banned and banned in general from zarp services, even getting CM banned? You arn't really a person to sit here and talk about being able to last for long.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136121

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
wtf?
Sorry but arn't you the one that continually gets perm banned and banned in general from zarp services, even getting CM banned? You arn't really a person to sit here and talk about being able to last for long.
I'm sorry arn't you the person who made a fake community to scam people that was fairly familiar to zarp in the suits and weapons, then you tried to 'resign' from a server you owned but didnt actually to try and keep staff on zarp. Soon after you shut down the server and have to come up with a shitty excuse like 'changing to liquidrp' which is obviously never gonna happen.
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136128

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
MartinGaming wrote:

I would just like to clarify that i was only demoted to admin and then further from moderator only because i couldn't reach my F1 count to 20 Even after making an inactivity post.
You can ask many other staff members and community members that have been actively in contact with me for weeks now and they can clarify that i have indeed changed.

You were initially demoted to moderator for abusing the /spectate command. One week later, you were demoted from your moderator position for lack of activity and bad attitude. I want to see you consistently doing a good job as a moderator over a few weeks to assure that you 1) won't go inactive after a short while and 2) show appropriate behavior. I'm not questioning your behavior improvement, I just want to see you comitting to your staff role, before promoting you.
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136129

MartinGaming wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
MartinGaming wrote:

You were initially demoted to moderator for abusing the /spectate command. One week later, you were demoted from your moderator position for lack of activity and bad attitude. I want to see you consistently doing a good job as a moderator over a few weeks to assure that you 1) won't go inactive after a short while and 2) show appropriate behavior. I'm not questioning your behavior improvement, I just want to see you committing to your staff role, before promoting you.

I can assure you my commitment to the role of staff member is far greater than you'd think, i have a long long break ahead of me as i recently left school, most of the Role play on the SSRP servers is minimal, i have expressed to many staff members such as nafe and Jamie that one of the only reasons i wish to become staff is to be one of the most active staff members that is always on server to help and assist wherever i may be needed.
I want to be that friendly face that new players come to recognize and come to help for, which is why these past few days i have been assisting these new players in bases and raids, helping them learn the server and get a good foothold in it.
I can completely understand yours and Richards views on this and i understand why you see this as an appropriate course of action, but all i ask is for you to give me the chances to prove myself with these powers and responsibilities and show you my change.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Markus' Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136146

Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
wtf?
I'm sorry arn't you the person who made a fake community to scam people that was fairly familiar to zarp in the suits and weapons, then you tried to 'resign' from a server you owned but didnt actually to try and keep staff on zarp. Soon after you shut down the server and have to come up with a shitty excuse like 'changing to liquidrp' which is obviously never gonna happen.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • AlphaLyle
  • Gold Boarder
  • |-Alpha-|
  • Thanks received: 281
you were expecting a signature, too bad.

西兰花共同拥有者
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by AlphaLyle.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop