SteamID
STEAM_0:0:154557688
Current Gametracker Profiles
Estimated Server Time
400 hours ~ 24000 minutes
Languages I speak
English, and a bit of French.

Promotion Related

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I think my time has been pretty good. I've always tried my hardest to complete my duties whether it be dealing with reports in game, on the forums and/or simply giving a new player a hand. I am usually very active, although the last 2 weeks have been kinda pathetic cause of exams, I should be good for a couple of months. I can be easily contacted through discord, and steam. I'm almost always online so if someone needs something I will almost always be here.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Attitude

I brought up attitude for the people that are going to comment that I have a strong attitude, I've been trying to fix my attitude as much as I can and yes there are times where I say some weird shit but on very rare occasions, I truly that my attitude has changed a lot since I first became admin, and that its no longer an issue. I just wanted to address this for people that are going to complain about my attitude!

Experience

I believe that I have gained a LOT of experience since I first began staffing which was like back in march. I gained a ginormous amount of experience since then. I do not have any other ranks on other ZARP servers because they simply do not interest me as much as TTT, but overall as a TTT Staff member I think I learned a lot about staffing.

Dedication

For the time that I have been staff on ZARP I always try to work my ass off to make the server a better place, I deal with a good amount of reports in game, and try to deal with as much as I can on the forums, and appeals too.

Activity

I usually and used to play as much as 5-6 hours every single day. I used to be the most active staff member on TTT till the exams came, however I am looking to reclaim that title back as I have finished with those pesky exams. I try to deal with as much reports as possible. I am always active on Steam and Discord so people can contact me at any time of the day. However I should be back on track now as the exams are over.

Forums/TS3 Activity

I am very and I mean VERY active on the forums. I do not miss an eye on a post. I have it open all day long and even when I'm out with my mates I check it on my phone every 10-15 minutes. I am also active on teamspeak people can usually just see me in the AFK room and the TTT room. I'm almost always there if someone is in need of me or wants to play.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
It was sometime ago when I just got admin, there was a corrupt admin name Lil'Japhery. He was being very racist on the server both global chat and voice chat wise. He was rdming and all that bs. It was because him and Eddie got into a disagreement with him and he took it in a very wrong direction. I approached the situation by telling him to stay calm and not take it the wrong way and that Eddie meant nothing bad against him that they just had a disagreement - Which of course was the case. I managed to calm him down but by the time I did, the damage had already been done and he had been emergency demoted.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Accepted

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would first open the rapsheet of the banned player see any previous punishments that were given out to him and why. If the ban was too long, I would contact the staff member and tell him to join discord or teamspeak - (what suits the staff member better). Listen to why exactly he banned him for the amount of time that he did. I would bring the final verdict and decide whether it was too long or just enough. If it was too long I would talk to the Administrator and tell him why that was a bit too long to ban the user for, and most importantly I would have the ban time reduced.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would first tell the staff member to be more appropriate during the situation if that does not work out I would ask the staff member to get on TeamSpeak to discuss the situation with him. After I receive all the details from the staff member I would tell him what I would personally do and that what he was doing was not right and had to change. I'd keep an open eye on the situation in case something went south again.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would ask the reporting staff member to give any evidence if he had any. If indeed he did have valid evidence of the other staff member rule-breaking, I'd first approach him by asking him why he was breaking them in the first place. I would also tell them how crucial it is for us the staff team not to break the rules as for we are the once that are supposed to be enforcing them. Depending on how many/how severe rules he broke were, I would do the right thing and bring him up in the Lead Team meeting for an official warning or even if so bad, a demotion.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I ask both staff members to join discord/teamspeak and ask them what was the conflict and what caused it. I'd tell them to try to leave that stupid argument behind us and tell them if stuff like this continued there would be severe consequences. I would stay in a room/spacer depending where I dragged us in until the argument was completely resolved. However if the staff members continued to argue even after telling them not to, I would bring them up in the Lead Team meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would tell the staff member to join discord/teamspeak immediately. I would ask them why were they abusing in the first place. If the staff member was intentionally breaking the rules I would tell the staff member to stop breaking the rules. I would hand him the staff ethos and bring him up in the Lead Team meeting perhaps for an official warning or a demotion.

If the staff member did not listen to me in the first place and didn't come on teamspeak/discord I'd be forced to emergency demote them.

All the feedback is appreciated and thank you for reading.

If anyone mentions anything about Pizza in this app I will ignore it as I couldn't care less about CeeZee's Pizza
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135684

tbh no
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135685

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
If anyone mentions anything about Pizza in this app I will ignore it as I couldn't care less about CeeZee's Pizza

Take a thank you :)
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Jim_Jam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135695

You have your attitude to work on, especially on the forums.

For me it's a :minussp:
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chienman

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135700

lmao no
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135712

Even though i feel as if you will make a great Lead Team member in the future, i do not think you are ready yet due to numerous issues I've managed to notice during my time on TTT and even recently on the Forums and over TeamSpeak.

• Paucity of Forum presence - I tend to visit the Forums multiple times an hour and i mostly know who's posting where, who's active or not, and stuff as such... But i fail to see you being active on the Forums without "shit-posting" in certain sections, i think you should focus more on posting constructively and helping applicants (both Users going for Moderator and Administrator) on what they should be working on in order of a better chance of acceptance.

• Insufficient Forum work - Even though i see you posting on both Reports and Appeals, I'm afraid that you are focusing too much on handling one of these two, which is, in-fact, Reports. I went all the way to the 10th page in the Appeals section (Where the 4 month old Appeals are lol) and failed to find a single Appeal handled by you, as a Super Administrator you need to have experience in all "sectors" possible.

• Attitude - I feel as this is something that does not require much elaboration, but you do tend to have weird... Oscillations when it comes to your attitude, you've managed to display this in-game (in the past so can't say much about this being the case recently), on TeamSpeak on multiple occasions, but mostly on the Forums.

• Lack of competence - It may be just me but usually when i saw you handling reports in-game, you failed (in certain situations) to handle them efficiently and with care which can possibly lead to false punishments being issued.

• Community involvement - This might not be a negative point, but i recently was on TeamSpeak with a group of people and said: "Hey you know this Vodka guy?" they were like: "Who the fuck is that?" - My point is that you haven't done much to make yourself stand out in the community, at all, you need to work on making yourself being more noticeable, i fail to see you doing anything... exceptional.

• Meetings - I certainly do not remember you speaking in meetings, at least when i was staff. You need to contribute more by commenting on the applicants when the PowerPoint is displaying their application - This way you are showing to the team that you aren't just sleeping during the meeting(s) but actually even helping out the rest of the staff team by giving in your opinion on the User applying or even, and also very common, just pointing out the obvious.

Also, you seem to be lacking detail in your application - If i were you, I'd focus on the content of the application, and not the colours and beauty of it. Your activity has been decent throughout the month, that's no issue, but I'd say you have a lot to work on before applying again. Best of luck nevertheless!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chienman, Vodka4Gaben, Turtle965

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135718

This, also, in addition you seem to have an application which lacks content, I had an application which lacked from when I originally applied for super admin and didn’t change it for ages. After I looked at it again after a while I realised how much it lacked in certain areas, there’s always room to elaborate so that’s what I’d like you to do with your application
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135741

Is more racist than me
:plussp:
  • BCAT
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 646
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135788

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Even though i feel as if you will make a great Lead Team member in the future, i do not think you are ready yet due to numerous issues I've managed to notice during my time on TTT and even recently on the Forums and over TeamSpeak.

• Paucity of Forum presence - I tend to visit the Forums multiple times an hour and i mostly know who's posting where, who's active or not, and stuff as such... But i fail to see you being active on the Forums without "shit-posting" in certain sections, i think you should focus more on posting constructively and helping applicants (both Users going for Moderator and Administrator) on what they should be working on in order of a better chance of acceptance.

• Insufficient Forum work - Even though i see you posting on both Reports and Appeals, I'm afraid that you are focusing too much on handling one of these two, which is, in-fact, Reports. I went all the way to the 10th page in the Appeals section (Where the 4 month old Appeals are lol) and failed to find a single Appeal handled by you, as a Super Administrator you need to have experience in all "sectors" possible.

• Attitude - I feel as this is something that does not require much elaboration, but you do tend to have weird... Oscillations when it comes to your attitude, you've managed to display this in-game (in the past so can't say much about this being the case recently), on TeamSpeak on multiple occasions, but mostly on the Forums.

• Lack of competence - It may be just me but usually when i saw you handling reports in-game, you failed (in certain situations) to handle them efficiently and with care which can possibly lead to false punishments being issued.

• Community involvement - This might not be a negative point, but i recently was on TeamSpeak with a group of people and said: "Hey you know this Vodka guy?" they were like: "Who the fuck is that?" - My point is that you haven't done much to make yourself stand out in the community, at all, you need to work on making yourself being more noticeable, i fail to see you doing anything... exceptional.

• Meetings - I certainly do not remember you speaking in meetings, at least when i was staff. You need to contribute more by commenting on the applicants when the PowerPoint is displaying their application - This way you are showing to the team that you aren't just sleeping during the meeting(s) but actually even helping out the rest of the staff team by giving in your opinion on the User applying or even, and also very common, just pointing out the obvious.

Also, you seem to be lacking detail in your application - If i were you, I'd focus on the content of the application, and not the colours and beauty of it. Your activity has been decent throughout the month, that's no issue, but I'd say you have a lot to work on before applying again. Best of luck nevertheless!
Alright tysm. This app mainly was to focus on feedback so I could reapply and actually have more than a 1% chance of getting accepted. I see where your points are going some of them I agree with and some I don't, but thank you nonetheless.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135874

Pretty much what Richard has said, your attitude is horrendous still, you can't seem to understand/take a joke and you don't stand out in a crowd, for me I feel those are the 3 things you need to work on

Those 3 things IMO are what make someone lead team worthy, so work on them, but as of the next few weeks until I see some MAJOR improvement

:minussp:
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135938

Ehhhhh I dont even play ttt anymore and I can see that your attitude is quite crap :minussp:
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Slitheeeeeeeeeeeen.

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136077

Improve your attitude on the forums

:minussp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136141

Richard and CeeZee said everything, improve on this.
Good luck !
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136255

I do believe that vodka has improved but it could get improved way more! but he is trying to improve from what I see?
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Lotto_Totto.

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136263

Lotto_Totto wrote:
but he is on the to improving from what I see?
what the fuck is this sentence supposed to say
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, CeeZee, shadowsquatta, Henny

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136280

MLGChespin wrote:
Lotto_Totto wrote:
I have autism dont judge me ( and no not real autism)
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1136288

Lotto_Totto wrote:
MLGChespin wrote:
Lotto_Totto wrote:
I have autism dont judge me ( and no not real autism)
Sure ?
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator