[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135373

RP Name: Metaphoric
Time Zone: CEST
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/TheFierceOwl/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102183427
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/TheFierceOwl/...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20The...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: i dont know but game tracker i think has it ( sorry i dont know im really sorry )

Languages I speak: i only speak english

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: A player comes with a psg and yeets another player who isnt wanted or holding a weapon or attempting to shoot him back for no reason

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: when you re-spawn you wont know who killed you and wont try to kill him back when you re-spawn . You wont be able to enter the district you died in for 3 Minutes . Player X gets killed by Player Y , Player X respawns And tries to KILL player Y instantly after respawn , this is Breaking NLR . You must not interact in the district you got killed in

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
Id Tp To Player X and ask him if i could TP him to a Roof or somewhere secluded to prevent ruining RP and do the same with Player Y , Then ask to hear the story from each player and if non have proof id just leave it with a verbal or if someone has proof , id either make it false Report if player Y had proof backing him up or If Player X had the proof id warn Player Y if he had Recent warnings or leave a verbal if his wrap-sheet is clean

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Id Tp them both in the same way as before and start asking player Y Why he came back to kill him Even though NLR if he lies ill check logs since i will be able to tell if its breaking NLR because of the small amount of time between the kills " not 3 minutes or more " then check his wrap-sheet if he has done it before and got warned then ill warn him for breaking NLR

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words): Ive been on the server for 2+ Years now , i havent been on ssrp for a long time , but now im back with great activity and 0 warnings I know every rule on the server and how not to screw up , i've made a lot of new friends on the server , im always online when there are less staff . I am a very friendly player and all i want to do is help the server recover and bring more players to it as TBH its one of the best SSRP Servers on Gmod , i see a lot of rule breakers and i cant do anything about it which sucks i wish i could be one day have the ability to stop all rule breakers ! *So Cough cough rle * :zarp: :clap:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135376

consider this my response to what you said to me

you have no argument to my actual point and you're resorting to personally attacking and degrading me - not staff material - grow up

why the fuck are you even saying my name in your application for clout you pathetic piece of shit

guess this continues the saga of you harassing me, until you get a grip you're not getting a single staff role in this community - i guarantee it

L
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135433

Since this is the same copy/pasted application and my feedback isn't even 24 hours old I'll paste it as well since it's rather fresh.

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
This is rather... unexpected.

You'll need to drastically improve your appearance in the community if you want us to even look at this application without laughing hysterically. Since you joined the community, You've been nothing but a "constant hassle to deal with as staff" as Kyber perfectly described it... Perpetual rulebreaking, constant bad attitude, immaturity, numerous bans on SSRP, TTT and especially the Forums.

TheFierceOwl wrote:
but now im back with great activity and 0 warnings

I'm not quite certain what's your definition of "great activity" but for out standards this couldn't even be considered as decent.

TheFierceOwl wrote:
but now im back with great activity and 0 warnings

Has it ever occurred to you that you have 0 recent punishments due to the fact that you were just un-banned after scamming Taylor for $250,000,000 months and months ago. You need to prove to us that you can play consistently for 2-3 weeks without acquiring any punishments. Managing to play 4 days without getting warned is ridiculously simple.

STEAM_0:0:102183427 punished by Jack Bushross (STEAM_0:1:58009824). Unbanned on 18/06/2019 - 22:28:02 for No Reason Given

Well, I've just realized that you managed to get warned for NLR by Capone...

STEAM_0:0:102183427 punished by Gaming_Mouse_331 (STEAM_0:1:186664723). Warned on 22/06/2019 - 17:08:55 for nlr

TheFierceOwl wrote:
I know every rule on the server and how not to screw up

You managed to prove the contrary yourself, since you do tend to screw up very often.

TheFierceOwl wrote:
I am a very friendly player

Just the previous evening you managed to approach a very respected Head Administrator of the SSRP community in the following way, which doesn't seem friendly at all...

You have a lot to improve on, and hopefully a lot of time on your hands to display your... change.

:minussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5412

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135445

:minussp: raged at everyone when he got ripped, incredibly sexist and discriminatory, constantly harassed me and expects forgiveness. Your ‘change’ is bullshit and you’re still the same old minge as ever. You scammed Taylor and were a constant hassle to deal with as staff. Honestly don’t think you should ever become staff unless you can prove you actually can be nice to someone.
Your replies have also further reinforced that you shouldnt be trusted with a staffing role. You resorted to personally insulting someone after they claimed you harassed them. That pretty much confirms their claims and shows how petty and pathetic you are and should never become staff
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135472

Firstly, you just recently got off a perm ban for Scamming and you have a recent punishment for NLR. Your activity isn't the best as of right now and you are very snappy in game. I was just in a sit with you and you paid zero attention to me or the reported player. You reported him for RDM and when i asked you what happened you just explained he killed you. When i brought the reported player to us, you just ran away while we were talking so i had to tp you back to us. You paid zero attention to the sit and only messed around with a stun stick and looked over spawn all the time. I mean, if you can't stay in one sit, how will you act as a staff member doing F1's. Anyways, Good Luck!
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by BossComic23.

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135475

I don't see the logic behind immediately applying again. My opinion on your application hasn't changed.

• .uzi
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135476

#FierceOwlHasChanged
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135478

I don't think I need to go into detail at this point but you only have four days of activity - at best, 10 days at the end of the week - which would have been sufficient if I already had confidence in your abilities and knowledge of the rules. Unfortunately, I believe I speak for most of the staff members when I say you have failed to leave a good impression on me. Hence why I'll have to go with a negative support in this case.

Also, as .uzi said:

.uzi wrote:
I don't see the logic behind immediately applying again. My opinion on your application hasn't changed.

I'm afraid I can't support your application in the next meeting.

• Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135518

Thx lol
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135520

BossComic23 wrote:
Firstly, you just recently got off a perm ban for Scamming and you have a recent punishment for NLR. Your activity isn't the best as of right now and you are very snappy in game. I was just in a sit with you and you paid zero attention to me or the reported player. You reported him for RDM and when i asked you what happened you just explained he killed you. When i brought the reported player to us, you just ran away while we were talking so i had to tp you back to us. You paid zero attention to the sit and only messed around with a stun stick and looked over spawn all the time. I mean, if you can't stay in one sit, how will you act as a staff member doing F1's. Anyways, Good Luck!
its not my fucking fault you asked me 5 times what happened instead of doing something WITH ME CLAIMING HE RDMED ME EVERYTIME , what else am i supposed to do , fucking handle it myself? You sound like a little girl crying because i didnt give you attention . grow some balls
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135521

TheFierceOwl wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
its not my fucking fault you asked me 5 times what happened instead of doing something WITH ME CLAIMING HE RDMED ME EVERYTIME , what else am i supposed to do , fucking handle it myself? You sound like a little girl crying because i didnt give you attention . grow some balls
great attitude! Maybe you could have said what the situation was rather than crying over it, you’re clearly not mature enough for any staff position and you aren’t helping yourself
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135524

TheFierceOwl wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

From the way that you replied to someone giving feedback to your app. I CAN NOT SEE you as a staff member. Good luck tho.
  • Turtle965
  • Legendary Member
  • #SaveTheTurtles
  • Thanks received: 221
Take a walk with a turtle and behold the world in pause
Bruce Feiler

The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135529

TheFierceOwl wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
This is why you not gonna get it anytime soon.
You calling him a little girl while you act like 10 years old kid because he is telling the truth. You're not happy with that ? Then change, he was only giving points on why you shouldn't get accepted and you come here and don't try to explain or anything you just start being toxic for no reason. Honestly who's the little girl here, Boss or you. I let you think about it...
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135530

TheFierceOwl wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
you get smarter and smarter every day
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135532

TheFierceOwl wrote:

Since when are you in any kind of position to behave like a fucking asshole towards anyone? BossComic and other members of staff of the SSRP community are here to help you and ensure a fun environment for every person, how the fuck are you helping him by leaving the sit and afterwards treating him like dog shit publicly on the Forums? Same goes when you were disrespectful to Nafe and Sorle a few evenings ago. If i see you continuing with this attitude the only thing you'll be seeing is yourself on the ban list again - Don't take this as a joke.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135535

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

Since when are you in any kind of position to behave like a fucking asshole towards anyone? BossComic and other members of staff of the SSRP community are here to help you and ensure a fun environment for every person, how the fuck are you helping him by leaving the sit and afterwards treating him like dog shit publicly on the Forums? Same goes when you were disrespectful to Nafe and Sorle a few evenings ago. If i see you continuing with this attitude the only thing you'll be seeing is yourself on the ban list again - Don't take this as a joke.
I've seen everything I needed to see now, it really does seem that whenever Owl is given a chance he just throws it back in our faces every time. For a time I really had thought you'd changed, even just a tiny bit, I doubt that now though.

• eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135618

Simply re-applying the next week showing no change or any improvements is NOT good enough to receive a rank.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135619

I joined ssrp, got called Indian by you which for some reason you still attempt to harass me about lol
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Kyber.

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135621

Kyber wrote:
I joined ssrp, got called Indian by you which for some reason you still attempt to harass me about lol

In addition to this:

Naughty word [ Click to expand ]
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP Moderator] Metaphoric's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1135623

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Kyber wrote:

In addition to this:

Naughty word [ Click to expand ]
I don't understand how he feels this is acceptable behavior for someone applying for staff claiming they've "changed"
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

• Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

281 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT