Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Easter%20Tek%...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Easter%20Tek%...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time:
120 - 160
Languages I speak:
English

SSRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match, also know as RDM. User x kills user y for no valid reason. Player 1 walks up to player 2 and shoots and kills him for no reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule also is known as NLR. User x dies, so they are not allowed to revisit the location they died for 3 minutes. Payer x is raiding a base and dies, player x cannot revisit the location where he died until 3 minutes if player x does go back to his death location he has broken NLR.

Player x accuses player y of RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
First, I would teleport to the victim and tell the user that I am doing their F1 report. I will then proceed to teleport the user to a roof so it does not interfere with RP. I will ask the victim what happened and listen to the user's story, then I will teleport to the reported player and tell them about the report, then I will proceed to teleport the user to the same roof. I will ask the reported user for their story and decide the outcome from there.

Player x accuses player y of breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
First, i would check logs. Then I would teleport to the victim and tell them I am here for their F1. Then I will proceed to teleport the victim to a roof so it does not interfere with RP. I will ask the victim for any proof if they provide evidence and it shows the reported player has in fact broken NLR I will teleport the reported player and tell the user what he did and listen to their story. If no evidence is provided I will teleport the reported player and listen to their story and decide the outcome from there. I will also look to see if player y died in that area in the past 3 minutes.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words):
I have put in other applications for mod. at first, I wasn't taking zarp seriously but now I really understand the rules { I have read and agreed to follow them. I do regret not reading the rules right away because now I have warns. Like I said I regret not reading the rules at first and now that takes effect in my mod application. Also at first, I didn't understand a lot of things zarpgaming has done but now I have been more interactive with admins/ mods. I have taken more time in making my application, Becuase I do have to admit I did rush quite a bit in my first couple application which I should not have rushed because I had typos/typing errors and it didn't have much detail in NLR/RDM areas. Im sorry for rushing in my first applications. Thank you for reading my Application and have a great day.
  • Teeqo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1132541

Fixed your title and moved the thread to the correct section! Good luck!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1132543

You don't have good activity and all you do is RDM on S2.
:minussp:
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1132544

You have once again rushed through your entire application or haven't given enough care. However, there are mild improvements with typos. Your RP Name is "#RoadToNano"? You have not entered a Time Zone either. You didn't even put your name in the application either, you just put "SSRP Moderator Application". Please take more time in what you're doing if you're going to say that you're taking ZARP seriously.

- Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: "Random Death Match, also know as RDM. User x kills user y for no valid reason. Player 1 walks up to player 2 and shoots and kills him for no reason."

Your first question - Rushed and not detailed. You need to improve on just about everything in this section; word count, explanation, concept, understanding and just overall knowledge of the question and understanding of the rules. Please provide an actual example of RDM. You simply have stated that a user must kill another user for no valid reason and thus it is RDM, to my mind your answer does not have enough content to surpass standards in comparison to your last application.

I think that for your second question you could add a little bit more detail (a recurring theme) in this application, but overall it's sort of passable.

Player x accuses player y of RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x: First, I would teleport to the victim and tell the user that I am doing their F1 report....(continuation)"

Your third question - Repeats itself and does not provide any substantial explanation or response in your answer to said-question. However off of the top of my head it is a definitive improvement upon the previous application (you're getting there!<3) I would like to see a little bit more explanation in how you might handle the actual report instead of just "I will ask the reported user for their story and decide the outcome from there."

Referring to my previous response to your now-denied old application for moderator, I explained that you can check logs and you don't need proof nine-times-out-of-ten to find out if someone has broken NLR or not. You can review my other statement here if you wish.

Overall in some ways your application has improved, but in other regards it is still around the same quality. It is vital that you take your time with writing applications or anything in life as this will continue happening for you, also you can thank Richard for fixing your title! Good luck in the next SSRP Staff Meeting, see you on the server!<3

:neutralsp:
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, Mr. Richard, spicydoggo, Teeqo

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1132545

:minussp:
  • Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!
  • Thanks received: 79

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1132594

I don't kill miners the only time I've killed a miner is jmt rankin which was a mug but i forgot it was not allowed in mines
  • Teeqo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Easter Tek's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1135288

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Poor activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

164 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun