Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086660105/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63197188
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AAPand...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AAPand...arpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AAPand...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 2 years and 2 Months

Languages I speak: English, Turkish

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
Well, when I was a moderator I have enjoyed doing every f1 and I feel like I can do more. For example, I handled an f1 where the bank vault was completely blocked in props and I had to call higher ranks to delete the props. So if I become admin I could also delete the props without needing assistance. And also I'd like to pick people up when I become an admin because I sometimes have a hard time having to quickly go into the tab menu and find them. I am not like blaming that or anything I thought it would just be easier.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user): As a moderator when I experienced someone LTAP'ing or needing an offline warn I would be able to deal with them or jail them. Also, I see some people spamming text screens and as a moderator, I'm not able to delete them so I call for other higher ranked staff to remove it.

If you had to write a Facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello there. I am Panda and I will be your trainer. So the first thing I'd want you to do is press F1. And you will see active F1's, warnings, logs, and active NLR, and on the right, you can search for logs. Say there is this person that made an F1 and you press F1 and right click the report and press on handle this. But always handle the first made f1. Unless you just joined and you don't have logs. No matter if you don't like who made that f1 you must do it. After that, you can either go to him, bring him or abort the F1. Now what you are going to do is go to him and tell him "Hello sir. I am here for your F1. How may I help you?". Then say "I am going to teleport you to a roof." After that, you should ask him questions about his F1 and what happened and who did it. If he doesn't know you press F1, and at the top right type in his name and check the logs. If he knows who killed him then you can teleport to the person and ask him "Hello sir. I need you for an F1. May I teleport you". Then handle the sit. If both of them are telling different stories you ask the person that made the F1 for proof. If he doesn't then you tell them without proof I can't really help when you return both of them. If he does have proof you warn him for the reason that the person made the F1 about. Ok now onto the commands in the tab menu. There is "kick" where you kick someone with a valid reason. Mute chat is where you make the person unable to type anything in-game. Rapsheet shows the players warnings/recent warnings. Freeze can freeze people for a certain time. Or if you want to just freeze them right away you can click on freeze and then click on "Indefinitely" Slay, slays the player. Also slays players in different ways. Mute globally only makes you unable to speak in-game (Unable to speak in game I mean using x to talk). Teleport teleports the person depending on where you are looking at. Goto teleports you to the player. Bring brings the player to you. And back, you can either teleport the player to their last location or teleport them back to spawn.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology, and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for prop-spam and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be? I

ACCEPTED
Hello there I see that you have been banned permanently and your ban appeal has been made in great detail and you put a lot of effort into your appeal! So I'm giving you a second chance and if you break the rules again you will be banned again. So you are going to be unbanned now. If you read the rules and follow them without breaking the rules then you are good to go!
Good luck sir.

:accepted:

DENIED
Hello sir. I see you have put a lot of effort into this appeal. But I have checked your recent punishments and you have more than 1 recent punishment. So I'd recommend you to read the rules one more time and don't break any rules again. So now you are gonna have to wait out your ban time.
Have a nice day.
:denied:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words): Because I will do better than before. And since I can do newer things. Like for example my when someone prop blocks I can delete it or when someone has too many recent punishments and is still breaking the rules I can get to ban them or for some of them, I can jail them. And me getting accepted for moderator made me inspired to improve more. When I become Admin I'd love to help players even more with the
fact I can do more new things. Also, Rice seeds and I were on today and there were 3 rule breakers and they had 8+ recents and the other one was spamming racist things in chat, we muted him and he rejoins, and places textscreens. We kick him and I'm glad to see him not rejoin. But the other 2, we could've banned. So thats one reason why I should get promoted ;).
  • PandaOG04
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by PandaOG04.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] PandaOG04's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1130986

yessssssssssss :support:
  • Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!
  • Thanks received: 79

[SSRP Admin] PandaOG04's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1131127

You were only accepted last week and from what I saw yesterday, in my opinion, you could do with a bit more time as moderator as you struggled to take control of a situation involving two agitated players; a situation that is fairly common when you're a staff member.

I'd like to see you handle such situations with more confidence which you can only really acquire and prove by handling reports over time.

Best of luck anyways

:neutralsp:
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440

[SSRP Admin] PandaOG04's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1131517

Yeah so you don't need to call other staff members to do a great job ! you need and deserve admin :)
:plussp:
  • GamingTroll
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The nicest guy by far
  • Thanks received: 50

[SSRP Admin] PandaOG04's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1131520

.uzi wrote:
You were only accepted last week and from what I saw yesterday, in my opinion, you could do with a bit more time as moderator as you struggled to take control of a situation involving two agitated players; a situation that is fairly common when you're a staff member.

I'd like to see you handle such situations with more confidence which you can only really acquire and prove by handling reports over time.

Best of luck anyways

:neutralsp:

I'm in full agreement with what .uzi said.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419

[SSRP Admin] PandaOG04's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1131522

Had a few sits with you when a player reported me or I reported a player and you've been calm and level headed and very understanding, it seems you only got mod 1 week ago so maybe keep up the good work and apply again next week to show you're able to keep it up?

:plussp:
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[SSRP Admin] PandaOG04's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1132482

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs more (Moderating) experience.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

165 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40