Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Xeron's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Xeron's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125755

:zarp: RP name: Xeron (Gaben was the old name i used, its what game tracker has as my name Lmao)
:zarp: Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (New York Time)
:zarp: Link of Steam profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089498820
:zarp: SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64616546
:zarp: Current Gametracker Profiles:
:zarp: Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Xeron/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Gaben/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
:zarp: Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Gaben/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
:zarp: Server 3 -

:zarp: Estimated Server Time: Started playing in August of 2015 but, i took a hiatus around 2017. As of now i have been playing constantly again for roughly one week. So 4 years.

:zarp: Languages I speak: English

:zarp: Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match is when a player kills another player for no given role-play reason , for example: XXXYEET spas-12's a random Hobo trying to make a living.

:zarp: Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: "New Life Rules" is when a player dies in a certain district and goes back to it before the NLR timer is over, for example: A cop killed during bank raid comes back to the bank right after he/she/they spawn.

:zarp: Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x:
I will ask both players for their sides of the story, These sort of things are hard to prove without solid evidence. Minges and rdmers are easy to spot sometimes, if i'm lead to believe one side is telling the truth then i will side with them. (Without reasonable doubt) If not, i must see a video recording of the incident. I would most likely issue a VERBAL warning for an inconclusive situation.

:zarp: Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would check the time of the kills/deaths, the nlr time is 3 minutes. If the kills are too close and do not elapse the nlr time then punishment will be dealt to the offender ( Warn )

:zarp: Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): When i came back from my hiatus, i was so exhilarated to see the community still thriving! I love ZARP and try to support it in anyway i can. I donated to help the server keep on keeping on and i try to purchase booster packs whenever i have the extra funds on hand. I feel i can use my previous experiences as a server owner,administrator and moderator to positively improve the experience of my fellow players by removing greifers, minges and abusers. I play during the wee hours of the night and notice many minges on without any staff present, i want to be there to stop that so those who join me in those late night sessions can have the experience they want and deserve. All players are entitled to a great zarp experience!
  • Xeron
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ooogaaa Boooogaaaa
  • Thanks received: 8
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Xeron's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125768

Xeron wrote:
[...] for example: A cop killed during bank raid comes back to the bank right after he/she/they spawn.

That's incorrect. Police jobs are allowed to break NLR in order to stop active nuke / bank raids :)

2.3 New Life Rule [ Click to expand ]
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWORD, Xeron

[SSRP Moderator] Xeron's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125799

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Moderator] Xeron's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125803

Judging by your activity, you just started playing on SSRP, and also seeing what Martin pointed out shows that You'll have to play a lot more to gain enough game experience so you could staff properly. You could go a bit into detail in some parts of your application as It's lacking some essential information. You have no recent punishments but that is to be expected from Users with 2 days of activity. We always recommend 2 weeks of consistent activity and I'd advise you to acquire that much before applying again...

Best of luck nevertheless!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Moderator] Xeron's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1126412

Richard Wright wrote:
Judging by your activity, you just started playing on SSRP, and also seeing what Martin pointed out shows that You'll have to play a lot more to gain enough game experience so you could staff properly. You could go a bit into detail in some parts of your application as It's lacking some essential information. You have no recent punishments but that is to be expected from Users with 2 days of activity. We always recommend 2 weeks of consistent activity and I'd advise you to acquire that much before applying again...

Best of luck nevertheless!
Richard pretty much covered it!
Good Luck!
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

[SSRP Moderator] Xeron's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1126675

:minussp: Suggest fixing your application an get A consistent activity up
  • jazzie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still Working
  • Thanks received: 99

[SSRP Moderator] Xeron's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127360

:support: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11872

[SSRP Moderator] Xeron's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127361

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs more activity, we recommend two weeks of consistent activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

206 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun