SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:98879629
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Estimated Server Time:
699 hours
Languages I speak:
English & Welsh

TTT Related
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

Firstly, i am a ex Head Admin which gives me tons of experience with Super Admin. As my time as staff and coming back to staff, i have built lots of relationships with other staff members and users. I first started in this community on June 10th, 2017 and become staff maybe 3 weeks later and I reigned roughly 7 months ago. Also, i have experienced all different kinds of situations with users and other staff members, and handled them all well. As my time as a Mod and Admin i have knowledge of all the rules and followed them all to the best of my ability. As my time as staff i have experienced and used all commands that are available to lower staff members and helped other staff members to use them and get to know them. I always help other staff members with questions and reports and i always help them to the best of my ability. Overall, i have an excellent knowledge of the rules and different types of situations with staff and users. Also, i have built lots of different types of relationships with other staff and users.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Activity:
I have a very high consistency of activity over the last couple of weeks i have been staff again, even when i was staff before i always had high and consistent activity. Ever week i aim to get 100+ report count, because i like to contribute to the staff team. When i am on the server i like to help other staff members and users with any situation and problems they have. I tend to answer any questions and help them understand the rules and how to stop any bad attitude and situations.Even when staff members or users don't ask for help i will help them.
Attitude:
As a staff member i always need and try to act in a professional manner, as difficult behavior can influence other staff members and users to act the same. When i am on the server i always speak to users when playing and answering questions. When a user or staff asks me a question i will always answer professionally and in a calm manner. Sometimes when users are very aggressive and act in a wrong manner i will always keep calm and just ask them to calm down. Even when users are screaming rude or offensive words and phrases at me i will ignore them and only punish them correctly.
Dedication:
Firstly, i would like to say the only reason i resigned was because my PC broke and i knew it would be some time before i got a new/decent one. As a staff member, i always know my expectations and always help out when i am needed or just when i am on the server. I will always be online in my spear time and i usually come online when staff is needed. As a staff member i am always helpful to other staff members and users, as i always help them with anything they ask and sometimes just give input and express my own opinion. I always spend at least an hour everyday on the server helping and playing, as i like TTT.
Forums, TS3 & Discord
I always give feedback on the forums to whoever and whatever it is about. I will always give feedback to user's applications and give my opinion and helpful tips about them, and i always give feedback on warn appeals and report abuses to help the staff member who handling it a tip or just my opinion to help them and give good feedback to the user.Also, i repond to any suggestions and i have even made some myself. I am always on TS3 and Discord to be always available for chats and if someone needs me, i will always come on online to help. I will often spend time with LT members, and talk to them about the game or just anything they want to talk about.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
If there are no LT members online and a hacker is online, i would contact a LT member via pinging Discord, and ask if they would anti-cheat the user. If non of the LT is available I would firstly !fspec myself to spectate to suspected user and watch them play, in first person and third, while recording. Then hopefully the user would be banned for MassRDM and i would give to recording to a LT member or simply post it on the forums so they can decided if the user should be perm banned. Even if a LT member was online i would still help my watching the suspected user play and record at the same time.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Accepted
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

Firstly i would ask the staff member to come on TS3, if they cannot i would steam message or Discord message them to talk about the ban. I would get the information i need from the staff member and investigate if it was true or not. If i feel the ban was a bit harsh i would ask the staff member to take a other look at the satiation and do the outcome again. If i felt the staff member was biased and was a bit too harsh with the outcome, i would give to situation to another staff member to rethink the outcome.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If the staff member was acting inappropriate and was messing around, i would ask the staff member to be more calm and to act in a more professional manner. If the staff member did not know how to deal with the situation i would help them through the situation and guide them through to the right outcome. If the staff members attitude was bad i would ask them to clam down and act more professionally, because if a user sees a staff member acting up acting unprofessional the user will follow the staff members attitude and create difficult situations.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

Firstly i would ask the accuser for evidence, if one is provided i would ask the accused if the allegations were true. If Staff Y was to admit to what he did (depending on the situation) i would either give them a verbal warning about it and tell them to be more careful next time. If evidence was provided i would review it and come to the conclusion, if Staff Y was abusing there power or not, if so i would either give them a verbal or bring them up in the LT meeting(depending on situation). If not i would tell the accuser that it was in fact not abusive.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First i would speak to the the disrespectful staff member and ask them why they were so immature. if the reason is valid, i would speak to the other staff member to figure out what happened and why they had an argument. Then i would talk to both of them and explain different solutions to fix situations like this and ask them to be more respectful. Then i would tell the disrespectful staff member to not do it again or actions will have to be taken.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

First i will watch the staff member and figure out what exactly what they are doing so i don't jump to conclusions. If in fact the staff member was breaking rules i would confront them and ask if they know what they are doing is wrong or not. If they do know i will ask them to stop and give them a verbal. If not, i would explain the situation to the staff member and ask them to stop. I will them remind them of staff ethos and ask them to reed over the rules again.

Thank you are reading, feedback will be nice please. I would also love feedback from the LT after the meeting. :)
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Jim_Jam. Reason: locked
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1124877

good luck :plussp:
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 661
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1124898

i still don't think we need more super admins
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1124909

Should already have it :support:
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Tom..

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1124934

If Nina becomes HA then you should take his place as SA :support:

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1124959

Slith wrote:
If Nina becomes HA then you should take his place as SA :support:
yap!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1124973

Same as last time ngl :plussp:
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125010

Great application man !

Best of luck :)

:plussp:
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125139

can everyone fuck off with the ‘we have too many super admins so you can’t be one’ shit. Two of your super admins don’t play and you have a really low standard for accepting them. As soon as good candidates such as boss and Richard come along, there are already too many, massive support for this guy but you won’t get it with the current state of ttt
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Kyber.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23, Reversed

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125149

Kyber wrote:
can everyone fuck off with the ‘we have too many super admins so you can’t be one’ shit. Two of your super admins don’t play and you have a really low standard for accepting them. As soon as good candidates such as boss and Richard come along, there are already too many, massive support for this guy but you won’t get it with the current state of ttt

It's insane how full of shit one person can be.

Good luck Boss!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125150

• eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125151

Jim_Jam wrote:
Kyber wrote:

It's insane how full of shit one person can be.

Good luck Boss!
alright, enlighten me then on why boss shouldn’t be super admin, how you play the server actively and how you (lead team as a whole btw)haven’t preached that there’s a limit on the amount of super admins
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Kyber.

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125154

Kyber wrote:
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Rule, BCAT

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125205

Eddie. wrote:
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125228

Support you really care about this community
  • Kittai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 14

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125276

The only Admin in my opinion that deserves this position

• Turtle965
  • Legendary Member
  • #SaveTheTurtles
  • Thanks received: 221
Take a walk with a turtle and behold the world in pause
Bruce Feiler

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125285

cool guy
  • JJonGames
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Make a difference.
  • Thanks received: 44
I believe in the person that can make a difference. -JJonGames
★ Zarp Vip ★
★ TTT Administrator ★
★ Former Jailbreak Moderator ★

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125334

Bosscomic did a great job back in his day and I have no reason to believe he wouldn't do that this time as well. You shouldn't check the clock to see when people are ready rather their devotion, maturity, and capabilities as a staff member. He always rose up to the task and the expectations we had for him.

Ammount of people on rank X should never be the reason for denial. If there are too many in your opinion raise the standards you have and get rid of the ones that do not fit the standard and are incapable of meeting the new standards, but do give them solid point to improve themselves on.

If this text seems familiar its because I posted this in his last application and still stand by with what I said.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, Kyber, BossComic23, Kurze, Turtle965

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125346

LonelyDodo wrote:
Bosscomic did a great job back in his day and I have no reason to believe he wouldn't do that this time as well. You shouldn't check the clock to see when people are ready rather their devotion, maturity, and capabilities as a staff member. He always rose up to the task and the expectations we had for him.
What your saying is completely true imo and that people shouldnt be getting denied for having less then 2 weeks of activity beacuse it is recommended or a reason that is recommended to have.

LonelyDodo wrote:
Ammount of people on rank X should never be the reason for denial. If there are too many in your opinion raise the standards you have and get rid of the ones that do not fit the standard and are incapable of meeting the new standards, but do give them solid point to improve themselves on.
That is what I think as well about SA/HA applicants that are applying and getting denied but when I personally think they deserved it or actually worked hard for it and not getting HA cause a HA resigns.
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125386

Surprised you didn't get it the first time, nevertheless, good luck! :plussp:
  • Davidov007