▪ SteamID: STEAM_0:1:186664723

▪ Current Gametracker Profiles:
▸Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/ItsCapone/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/
▸Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/ItsCapone/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
▸Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/ItsCapone/dar...arpgaming.com:27025/

▪ Estimated Server Time: ~3000 Hours

▪ Languages I speak: Hebrew & English

▪ Promotion Related:

▪ Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
▸After my Moderator Application got accepted, I spend most of my time in Handling F1's. And it was much fun helping the users to have a better time on the Server. But as a Moderator you don't have many powers to fight against the Rulebreakers, for Example, there is someone Mass RDM'ing - As Moderator you would need to search for the name in the Tab list (which is very annoying and could take a while) but as an Admin you can just pick him with the Physgun up and freeze him.

▪ Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
▸A really big advantage as an Admin is being able to pick up Players with the Physgun and have the controls over Players props. One really annoying thing (as I have mentioned before) is searching for names in the Tab List. As an Admin, you can just pick the Players up and freeze them. Another thing is if someone leaves the server you cannot do much, there was a guy who I froze and he kept leaving and rejoining and all I could do is warn him as I was the only staff on the server.

▪ If you had to write a Facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
First off congratulations to be one of our new Moderators!
As a Moderator, you got the access to a couple Commands and Menus. Here you can read all of them and their usage.

▸Freeze Command:
/freeze [playername/steamID]

With the 'Freeze-Command' you are able to Stop a player from Move, Shot or anything. The only thing you are able to do is Talking through the Voice- or Text Chat. Mostly you'll need this command to stop someone from Rulebreaking or running away from you.

▸Warncommand:
/warn [playername/steamID]

This command can be used to warn a Player after he/she broke a rule. After three warns the Player will get automatically kicked from the Server and if the Player gets warned after he/she rejoined the server, you'll get temporarily banned.

▸Unwarn command:
/unwarn [playername/steamID]

This command can be used to un-warn a Player. Most of the Moderators are using this command after they accidentally warned the wrong person.
Also, the command will automatically remove the warning out of the Rapsheet.

▸Teleport commands:
There are several teleport commands that you can use as a Moderator:

/teleport or /tp [playername/steamID]
This Command is very useful, it will Teleport you or a Player to the location of you Crosshair.
I'd suggest you to bind this Command to a key so you don't have to type it into the chat everytime you need to use the command. (bind [key] "say /teleport)

/goto [playername/steamID]
This Command will bring you automatically to a Players location. Most of the time You'll need it if you handle someones F1 most of the time.

/bring [playername/steamID]
The "bring" command is the opposite of the "goto" command. It will automatically bring a Player to your Location.

/back [playername/steamID]
This command will teleport players/yourself to the last location they were before they got teleported.

/backspawn [playername/steamID]
This command can be used to bring players or yourself to the Spawn. Also, you will need to use this command when you were Mod on Duty and you want to switch back to an RP Related Job. First use /backspawn and then switch your Job.

▸Kick command:
/kick [playername/steamID]

With the Kick Command, you are able to Kick players from the server. You won't need the Kick-Command that often.
Most of the Times you'll need it if someone is Propspamming or don't want to remove his props.

▸Mute command(s):
With the Mute commands, you are able to Mute a Players Voice- or Text Chat for a certain amount of time. You need to click on the Players name you want to mute in the Tab List and click Mute Globally and/or Chat.
You'll need this command if someone is Spamming the Voice-/Text chat or if someone is being racist or disrespectful.

▸Unbanning from Jobs:
With this command, you are able to unban someone from a Job. You most likely won't ever use the command since the Demoting System got removed.

▸F1 Menu/Zarp Administrative Center:
The F1 Menu is the heart of the Staff team. Here you can see if there are any active F1's, people with active NLR, recent warning and player logs.

The first menu is Admin Requests.
In there you can see every active Admin Request, when it got requested, who requested it, the reason for the request and if it's already being handled.
If you press right-click on an active admin request there are going to be three options to click on: "Handle this", "Discard as spam or abuse" and "copy".
If you press on " Handle this" you'll handle the Admin request.
By pressing on "Discard as spam or abuse" you'll basically remove the Admin Request. As the name says only to use it if there's a Spam F1 or something like this. For example Nevermind or igosjiosgjo
The third and last option is "copy". If you press on it you'll get four more options - Reason, Reporter, Reporter's Steam ID and Time. Each option will copy you the Information into your Clipboard. For example, if you click on Time it'll copy you the time when the Admin request was made.

The second menu in the F1 Menu is the Warnings Tab. It'll show you all recent punishments of all online players. Also, it will show for what reason the player got punished, the punished players SteamID, which Staff member punished the player and the number of recent punishments of each player.

The Logging menu is the third menu in the Zarp Administrative Center. By typing in someone's Name or Steam ID you can see the Players Kills/Death Logs, Arrest Logs, if he changed his name or job and more!

And the last selectable menu is the Active NLR menu. In there you can see who's breaking NLR in what district.

▸F6 Menu/Rapsheet:
By pressing the F6 Button a menu will pop up which is more likely known as Rapsheet. In the F6 menu you can select any players name which is playing on the server. After selecting a name you are able to see every single punishment the player ever got. This includes Warns, Jails, Mutes etc.!

▸Admin Chat:
If you have any questions or you need help from the staff team just put /// or @ in front of your message to type in the admin chat.

▸Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology, and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

"First of I want to thank you for making this unban appeal. I can see that you put much effort and details into this appeal. I have talked and discussed with *admins name* about your ban. As it's your first ban ever, you put much effort into this appeal and you seem apologizing very I came to the conclusion to unban you. I'd suggest you to re-read the rules before joining the Server."

#Accepted

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):
I have been in this community for over 2 Years now which shows I know fair well about the rules. Yes, for some time I broke rules and was overall toxic and minge but I changed.
I'm very active on the server and my duty as a staff member is very Important for me. I really enjoy helping the users out and cleaning out the users from Rulebreakers.
Also, I'm trying to help everyone when I can, Be it an admin or a user. I think I got a decent reputation the past month or so since I'm trying to be nice to everyone. I hope I could get the opportunity to be an Admin, it will be easier for me to help users while also cleaning the servers from Rulebreakers more efficiently with the additional Powers you get from the rank.
I want to help the community and being an admin will help me a lot. Thanks for reading my Application.
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 278
Once cancer always a cancer
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1124829

good luck!!
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 661
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsCapone

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1124855

Cap1 stop mass rdm spawn
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1124857

SORRY MEN :(
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125638

bump
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125675

Get that bread, good luck.
  • Xeron
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ooogaaa Boooogaaaa
  • Thanks received: 8

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125679

I believe he has proved himself as a moderator and that he knows how to handle many situations.
:plussp:
  • Woggles
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 62
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator

"I Airstriked Spawn."
"I would like to say by unconsciousness the fact of wanting and power is not the same thing" -Sinz

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125683

Send 50 Crafting Hammers to sinzz, send a video of this to back up your claims and you have my vote! Good luck!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125713

Hello wag1

Your application is very detailed and shows potential. I have seen you on the server very often and have noticed that you handle a lot of f1's. I don't know much about your attitude but so far you haven't disappointed me so i feel that you could be more than perfect for this rank so long if you will be as dedicated as you previously were. if you continue doing what you are doing then you have my vote

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125714

good luck
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 661
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125715

Richard Wright wrote:
Send 50 Crafting Hammers to sinzz, send a video of this to back up your claims and you have my vote! Good luck!

Its gonna be a hard challenge but I accept it!
I'll make sure he will send you this message "holy shit I'm getting so MANY crafting hammers of Capone!TNX YOU SO MUCH RICHARD FOR THOSE GIFTS!
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125781

:plussp: :zarp:
  • Hypee
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1125906

Best admin! Gigareformed man!
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1126418

Hey wag1,

I've had a look at your application to give you some feedback.
Your application is detailed and well written. You're overall a good candidate for a promotion. You're actively handling admin requests and you're growing confidence day by day. You've integrated yourself into the staff team pretty well and I think, you're ready to become an admin.
Good Luck!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1126673

:plussp: would make a great admin but I won’t be able physgun abuse you anymore
  • jazzie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still Working
  • Thanks received: 99

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1126678

jazzie wrote:
:plussp: would make a great admin but I won’t be able physgun abuse you anymore

GeT sCaMmEd K1d
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1126690

Capone I'm really surprised at how well you've done as a moderator. I was sceptical you'd get far knowing what you were like before but you've definitely turned the tables as you've done a good job as staff so far with no complaints from anybody as far as I'm aware.

• .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1126698

.uzi wrote:
Capone I'm really surprised at how well you've done as a moderator. I was sceptical you'd get far knowing what you were like before but you've definitely turned the tables as you've done a good job as staff so far with no complaints from anybody as far as I'm aware.

Think it was the guy who trained him
:thinking:
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, schnitzel nazi, Micky, .uzi

[SSRP Admin] wag1's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1126699

jack bushrsos wrote:
.uzi wrote:

Think it was the guy who trained him
:thinking:

me!
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator