• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117087

RP Name: ItsCapone
Time Zone: GMT +2
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ItsCapone/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:186664723
Current Gametracker Profile:
Server 1- Gametracker www.gametracker.com/player/ItsCapone/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/ItsCapone-x/d...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2- Gametracker www.gametracker.com/player/ItsCapone/dar...arpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/ItsCapone-x/d...arpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3- Gametracker www.gametracker.com/player/ItsCapone/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/ItsCapone-x/u...arpgaming.com:27015/
I've played in a few names so I have a bit more than what it showed
Estimated Server Time: I've been playing for around 3k hours
Languages I speak: English and Hebrew.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM which stands for Random Deathmatch means that a player kills another player for no reasons at all. An example of it is: Player A saw player B walking down the street so he just shot him.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
An Example of NLR is: Player A is holding off his base, to protect his printers, drugs and guns, meanwhile a group of people start to raid his base, resulting in the death of Player A; if Player A is to break NLR he has to go back within the NLR time period (around 2-3 minutes), this is what we call a rule breaking offence because in real life if you was to die you wouldn't be able to come back and kill the person who killed you, and Zarp is a Role Playing Server which is meant to symbolise a real-life experience. To summarise, NLR is returning to your death zone and taking actions in that zone within the NLR cool off period.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player 1 accuses Player 2 for RDMing him, the console log shows that Player 2 killed Player 1.
I would teleport both Players 1 and 2 to a secluded roof where we cannot be disturbed and ask both of them what happened at different times to see both sides of the story, I would then take the information into consideration and examine the log and look for the key parts to both of the stories, as it is only RDM I would only issue the culprit with an active warning and let them go, however I cannot see if Player 1 was shooting Player 2, therefor in this case I would have to give them verbal warnings and stay away from eachother as there is not much I can do. I would then ask the players to check !rules as this would help them in future.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would tp them both to a secluded roof top and ask them both sides of the story, i would then decide a punishment as it would be during a peak time therefor kills being within few lines of each other, could mean they are straight after as Peak time means that the server could have anywhere between 70-80 people all raiding and mugging etc, however the punishment i would issue would only be a warning as NLR isn't anything that is TOO bad, but if i issued a warning, this may appear as a detterance to the culprit. I would then tell both of the players to check !motd as this would help them in future.

Why I should be chosen:
I know that you all know me like a toxic guy but after all this time playing I actually want to go for a mod and maybe higher rank on the servers. I think it changed and I'm much less toxic than what I used to be. and I really hope you can give me a chance to prove this to you!
tnx and have a good one ! :)
Thanks for your time, and have a nice day! :)
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 278
Once cancer always a cancer
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117089

Hahaha the most Jewish jew

:plussp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsCapone

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117090

I have no reason to believe yet that you aren't as toxic as you once were. Every time I've seen you in-game you're involved if not starting drama with other players. I'm in no way, shape, or form, comfortable supporting your application until you can prove to us that you're not going to adopt the same behaviour you're notorious for having.

Report rulebreakers; interact with staff on TS/in-game and most importantly, keep your nose clean yourself and maybe then, I'd support you. But for now:

:minussp:
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsCapone, Mr. Richard

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117091

Sand eater
  • ITztrain
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Professional créme de la meow meow eater
  • Thanks received: 584

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117092

In all honestly, I only know you as the: "Toxic guy with attitude issues from SSRP" - No offense, but that Is how i remember you, the RapSheet too speaks for itself. I haven't seen you on the server much and your GameTrackers back that up, your activity is very inconsistent and You could, in-fact, improve that. Your application seems fine, so that's no issue. I'd recommend being on the server(s) more and making F1's to improve both your activity and to show your attitude improvement to the staff team.

I personally don't think this is your week but best of luck nevertheless. :)
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117098

Dr. Richard wrote:
In all honestly, I only know you as the: "Toxic guy with attitude issues from SSRP" - No offense, but that Is how i remember you, the RapSheet too speaks for itself. I haven't seen you on the server much and your GameTrackers back that up, your activity is very inconsistent and You could, in-fact, improve that. Your application seems fine, so that's no issue. I'd recommend being on the server(s) more and making F1's to improve both your activity and to show your attitude improvement to the staff team.

I do agree with most of what you said, although, no he cannot in-fact, improve his attitude he is now going through a military serving just like EiPUS and thus only has weekends home, sometimes not even that.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117100

Tamaninja wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:

I do agree with most of what you said, although, no he cannot in-fact, improve his attitude he is now going through a military serving just like EiPUS and thus only has weekends home, sometimes not even that.
If he barely has any time to himself, how can he be expected to not only get 20 F1s a week but also show the staff team he's worth the yes-vote?

Not to be harsh here or anything but it seems really silly to apply when his spare time is very limited. I'd much rather have him wait until he can dedicate a decent amount of spare time to fulfilling his duties as a moderator rather than constantly having to badger him for activity when he clearly doesn't have the capacity for it.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by .uzi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsCapone, Mr. Richard

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117102

.uzi wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:

If he barely has any time to himself, how can he be expected to not only get 20 F1s a week but also show the staff team he's worth the yes-vote?

Not to be harsh here or anything but it seems really silly to apply when his spare time is very limited. I'd much rather have him wait until he can dedicate a decent amount of spare time to fulfilling his duties as a moderator rather than constantly having to badger him for activity when he clearly doesn't have the capacity for it.
Who said staff members has to be active all day every day? Alot of staff members have low activity and nothing is wrong with that, being a staff member is something voluntary and should not feel like a job, it is possible to achieve 20 f1s in a weekend aswell as the 3 hours required.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky, ItsCapone

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117106

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not saying it is a job; staff should absolutely find it enjoyable.

My concern is: how can Capone, who's determined to being staff, get 20 F1s when he is "going through a military serving just like EiPUS" and "only has weekends home, sometimes not even that", when the SSRP meeting is on Saturday evenings? We can't always expect him to get 20 F1s in one day.. I was online for 2.5 hours yesterday and handled 5 F1s, 3 of which were left sitting for > 10 minutes when I first joined.

I want (wannabe) staff to enjoy the game and they absolutely should. I'm just doubtful that Capone would enjoy being staff at this moment in time considering the amount of spare time he supposedly has by your account, cause we all know he'd end up being constantly asked to get 20 F1s; you know this first-hand actually by asking to be demoted because you were being asked to get your F1 count.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by .uzi.

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117107

.uzi wrote:

I'm not saying it is a job; staff should absolutely find it enjoyable.

My concern is: how can Capone, who's determined to being staff, get 20 F1s when he is "going through a military serving just like EiPUS" and "only has weekends home, sometimes not even that", when the SSRP meeting is on Saturday evenings? We can't always expect him to get 20 F1s in one day.. I was online for 2.5 hours yesterday and handled 5 F1s, 3 of which were left sitting for > 10 minutes when I first joined.

I want (wannabe) staff to enjoy the game and they absolutely should. I'm just doubtful that Capone would enjoy being staff at this moment in time considering the amount of spare time he supposedly has by your account, cause we all know he'd end up being constantly asked to get 20 F1s; you know this first-hand actually by asking to be demoted because you were being asked to get your F1 count.
The problem for me was that there was so much staff and so little f1s, this was a whole different story, as for Capone and the current state of the server (I'm assuming) it is very much possible to get 20 f1s in a whole weekend, and if he doesn't come home that week he can just make a post about it.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky, ItsCapone

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117110

:support: yes
  • Wells
  • Expert Boarder
  • ♡ Bopper ♡
  • Thanks received: 254

Standby Owner

#blm sometimes
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Wells.

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117112

You make a valid point. At the end of the day, it’s Capone’s choice to apply for staff or not.. I just hope that, if he is accepted, he finds the position enjoyable and not a chore amongst the other, IRL responsibilities he has.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117213

toxic
  • schnitzel nazi
  • Senior Boarder
  • ..............................​....................
  • Thanks received: 530

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117221

jusu wrote:
he speak bad england
But for real I do not believe you are currently fit for staff
If you don't think he fits for staff then actually give a point other than "he speak bad england", not that you lack them
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117223

jusu wrote:
he speak bad england

You guys still making fun of his English even tho I doubt you can speak anything other than english
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wells, OxyFoxy

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117225

jusu wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
jusu wrote:
he speak bad england
If you don't think he fits for staff then actually give a point other than "he speak bad england", not that you lack them

One of the reasons is staff should not be toxic, something that Capone is very.

You should tell that to your buddy niko ;)
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wells, OxyFoxy, Mr. Richard

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117231

jusu wrote:
he speak bad england

A good reason for the minus support man ty for the feedback!
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117234

You have a horrendous attitude that you've yet to even attempt to fix. You also hold grudges and attempt to start drama often. Not qualities that a staff member should have.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117236

Sam the Sausage wrote:
You have a horrendous attitude that you've yet to even attempt to fix. You also hold grudges and attempt to start drama often. Not qualities that a staff member should have.
ty for the feedback
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] ItsCapone's Appliction 4 years 11 months ago #1117394

I mean, you're saying these bad English comments are just to be harsh, but in reality, you need to be good at communicating to be a good staff member on an ENGLISH server. It doesn't matter what other languages he speaks. This isn't a Hebrew server.
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127