www.gametracker.com/player/gorborbador/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/gorborbador/u...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/James/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/James/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
1500+ hours

Languages I speak:
English & American B)

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I feel as though my time spent helping people with there issues and seeing the genuine gratitude whenever I am able to help a player with any of their issues makes me want to strive to be able to do even more for this community

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
A lot of the time you'll see people constantly breaking rules with 0 people above moderator on, so there is 0 way to punish them outside of constantly warning them until they get auto - banned, another example being if people are basing outside of the map (which happens all the time on S3) there is really no way to find and punish these players unless I randomly TP to them or see them in my EVO.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
"Hi [insert name here] I'm so happy you've been excepted into our staff team here on ZARP and I'm gonna try and give you a very basic rundown of everything you need to know, if you have any questions feel free to stop me and ask away. So first things first your tab menu, whenever you hold tab and click on a players name you'll see a few commands appear underneath their icon. First you have 'kick' which will kick a player from the game. I would only use this if they are propblocking and no admins are on to remove the props, or if they constantly break rules. Next are the 'mute chat' and 'mute globally' commands. These will mute players in text chat and voice chat respectively for however long you decide to set the time. I normally go up an increment every time the repeatedly either spam, or say discriminatory words/phrases. Up next is the 'rapsheet' this is useful to see what a player has been warned for and to check their recents. I like to look at this before punishing a player to see if they had previously been warned for the same rule. Now we have 'remove NLR' and 'slay' which either remove NLR or slay the player. Removing NLR is great if a player was RDMed and you would like to remove their NLR, and slay is a command which is mainly used against propclimbers, etc as an alternative to you warning them. Now we have your teleport features; those being 'goto' 'teleport' 'bring' and 'back'. Which either bring you to a player, teleport a player to where you are looking, bring a player to you, or send a player back to their last location or spawn. Finally you have the 'warn' command. Which is used to warn players. To see all warnable punishments I'd look at the MOTD. Oh I almost forgot, dont forget about you're F1 menu, which shows you all the kills, arrests, active NLR's, and much more you'll be needing to help complete your sits. This menu is where you'll find all the reports players make asking for your help, so good luck with the staffing [insert name]! And remember, if you have any questions feel free to message me on discord or steam!"

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

(After hearing the staff member who banned them's story) Hi [banned player], after looking over your apology and speaking with the admin who had banned you, we have decided that seeing as this is your first ban and the offence wasn't too bad, we will be lowering your ban to 2 weeks. I'd recommend looking over the MOTD one more time to familiarize yourself with the rules again, and in the future if you are prop-spamming we will be punishing you very harshly seeing as we are giving you a second chance. Thanks for making an appeal and I can't wait to see you on in a few weeks!

:accepted:

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):

I believe that the reasons I should be promoted are that I would love to have more responsibility in the community and to make more of an impact. Over the past year that I have been periodically staffing on different ZARP servers I have to say that SSRP has been my most enjoyable in terms of how handling, and helping players with sits, problems, etc. I'd love to be able to do more of that and I think becoming and admin is the most logical step towards my goal. I think me becoming an admin would allow me to help the server in more ways then I currently am, and I'd love to be given the chance to make a bigger difference in, one of, my favorite servers ZARP has to offer.

thanks for reading this essay

- P.S Henny smells but now its twice as much

Sincerely - Kato
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Kato_. Reason: Server Time
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Kato's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1117048

Another troll app
:plussp:
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kato_

[SSRP Admin] Kato's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1117054

:support:
Good guy, need more people like him.
  • Bopper
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Wells ily
  • Thanks received: 174
Bloated server
Reset to 2016 standards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kato_

[SSRP Admin] Kato's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1118476

bump btw
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.

[SSRP Admin] Kato's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1118516

:plussp:
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686

[SSRP Admin] Kato's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1118525

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Favoritism - avoid giving your friend(s) preferential treatment and apply in the future.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun