Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198875524722/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:457629497

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Faithful/dark...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Faithful/dark...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Faithful/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: Roughly 1390 hours

Languages I speak: English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
My time as a moderator has been fun and I believe my knowledge and skill of handling reports has dramatically improved. I have become very familiar with the moderator tools such as the logs as well as the commands that are required to become an efficient staff member. Also I have learned how to take care of difficult situations

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
There have been many times where I was the only staff member online and had to deal with a defiant user such as someone mass rdming. This happened very frequently and a course of action is taken every time to ensure the stability of the server. For example on one occasion there was a user mass rdming/prop blocking spawn and killed me when taken to a sit. To work around this they were frozen until an admin was contacted and they were dealt with accordingly. However if I was admin the difficulty of the situation would have been reduced significantly and players experience on the server would not have been as heavily impacted.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
To be a moderator a variety of things must be learnt. The most important of which being the commands.

/kick (Steam ID)
This command will be important for players that are hacking,have alot of recents and wont stop rule breaking,or if the player is prop spamming and trying to crash the server.

/mutechat (Steam ID)
This would be used to mute a player if they are being disrespectful to others in chat or if they are being racist.

/removenlr (Steam ID)
This is a fairly new command so i dont know if u can type it in chat but if you can it will be used if a player is rdmed in a district and is allowed to return to it could also be used if you are testing with someone else or if someone dies to a bug.

/slay (Steam ID)
This command will allow u to kill a player if they are rule breaking such as a mass rdmer or a prop spammer.

/voicemute (Steam ID)
This command will mute the player from talking in voice chat. this will be used if the player is mic spamming or is saying racist words.

/back (Steam ID)
This command will put the player back to the original location or back to spawn if they were teleported for a sit .

/bring (Steam ID)
This is a vital command for a moderator as it allows you to bring people to your exact location, this can be used to bring people to a sit or remove a user who is mass rule breaking from an area.

/tp (Steam ID)
This is probably going to be your most used commands it teleports the user to the point your crosshairs are pointing at. This can be used like the bring command or to teleport yourself to a certain area.

/warn (Steam ID) (Reason)
This is also one of your most used commands it will warn a player and is important when dealing with rule breakers, However it must be used fairly and a verbal warning can be given if there is no serious incident.

/goto (Steam ID)
This will send you to the said user. It is very helpful while doing f1’s and saves a lot of time it is one of the most used commands as a moderator.

/freeze (Steam ID)
This command will freeze the player. This will help u when a player is not cooperating with you

/unfreeze (Steam ID)
This command will unfreeze the player.

The f1 menu is also very important as it allows you to handle f1's. this can also be used to quickly go to and bring the people who have made the f1 increasing your efficiency as a moderator.

The f6 menu is also used very frequently. It allows you to see peoples punishments which can help you to form a more educated decision regarding a report.

To be a successful moderator you must be active, friendly This is because you must judge a situation and be able to handle your decision fairly based on the situation

Explain how you would handle the following situation: Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

After speaking with the staff member who punished you we have decided that your appeal is going to be accepted as you have shown that you regret your actions and as it being your first ban you do truly want to re-join zarp. We do ask you to not break rules like this again as it would result in you potentially not getting another chance. Please read the rules again and welcome back.
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):
I believe I should be promoted as I complete a decent amount of f1’s each week. I believe that an administrator position would be a helpful for me and to make the job easier and be able to handle more situations that i cant handle as a moderator. This improves my efficiency as I can deal with more situations such as unowning doors and being able to freeze someone very quickly to prevent further damage to the people on the server. I believe that I could help look after the server when no other staff are online and ensure a friendly playing environment. I am fairly active on s1 and s3 so i feel that i will be helping each server i would be more active on s2 but that server is not very active with usually only afk miners so i dont hop on there. I have only been a member of staff for 3 weeks however In that time I believe I have shown that I am trustworthy and hope you believe so to.

Thank You For Reading My Application. Any Feedback Is Welcome

Faithful
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Faithful. Reason: Added more commands
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1115615

defended nuke as fbi today smh
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 734
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, Faithful

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1115616

:minussp: Terrible staff member, defended nuke as fbi, doesnt know rules
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faithful

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1115675

:minussp:
In my opinion your application could've been a little more detailed. Also I dont see you online very much, possibly because of different time I play.
Gl tho
  • h0meless
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 169
BOW BEFORE YOUR DICTATOR

Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by h0meless.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1115676

Consistent activity on both S1 and S3, decent application, though I'd like if you would edit it a bit and add the rest of the Moderator commands in the: "If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator" section. You've had a consistently high F1 count each week so far. Just keep this up and It's a Yes from me.

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faithful

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1116499

bump
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1118437

Faithful wrote:
bump
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 4 years 11 months ago #1118517

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

286 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun