SteamID
STEAM_0:0:154557688
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Estimated Server Time
About 300
Languages I speak
English
Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
No. 1: The player continues to make racistic comments even after being warned not to.
No. 2: The player has 7 or more recents.
No. 3: The player Mass RDMs 3 or more people and after it, Leaves to avoid punishment (LTAP)
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Why I should be promoted:
Most of you know I've been a Moderator for quite some time now. My past 2 applications have not worked out too well in my favour. I was being a bit of a meanie on the forums or as you guys prefer to call it; attitude problems. I think I have fixed the issue with that. The last denial reason didn't make sense at first and I was actually really fucking upset because Lil Japhery did in fact apologize, however Xnator pulled me into a spacer later that night and explained to me of all aspects that were looked into at this meeting. As I said in my previous 2 apps. I think I should get promoted because in situations where someone Mass RDMs and LTAPs I have to get a staff member of higher ranking then me on to deal with it. If I got promoted however I wouldn't have to bother other staff members rather just do it myself. I understand why you might have mixed opinions about me becoming an Admin because I did have and outbreak on mei masaki 2 weeks ago and me and Japhery got into a bit of a beef last week, thankfully he was responsible enough to just apologize (the only thing is was asking for)
I also think I should be promoted due to the fact that I am in fact the most active Moderator on TTT. I'm available at most times at the day, and I'm really friendly to the users on there.
Extra Information (Not Required):
Nothing much Just that I'm done with my dickheadary. I see there's no point in it and is going to get me nowhere.
Also thanks to
Nepgear, richard and TheXnator, <3i]
Thank you all for reading my application, and hopefully we can forgive my mistakes made recently.
Kind Regards,
Kyle.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Jim_Jam. Reason: Added part of template that was missing
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110626

After two weeks of visible improvement, I personally have my opinion, I feel like your attitude is at a considerably better state right now than it was at the time of the first incident. I'm not gonna be stubborn about what happened in the past, what's done is done, you've acknowledged your mistakes in this application and although I know some people will disagree, I think you're ready for admin now.
:plussp:
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110635

Despite your previous attitude on the forums, I believe you are ready for Admin
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110637

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110657

If he does not get admin imma resign from TTT...

Jk

Srsly tho goodluck!!! You deserve it

:support:
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder
  • θέλω να σκοτώσω τον εαυτό μου
  • Thanks received: 94
عادي ازا مــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــا عجــــــــــــــبك

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110693

• Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110711

Today you to a player. Also let finlay do all the reports so he can stay and disrespect other players
  • doza10
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110713

doza10 wrote:

Today you to a player. Also let finlay do all the reports so he can stay and disrespect other players
Big OOF
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110716

doza10 wrote:

I know I've said that. Yes I am guilty of that, the guy was an RDMer and was punished afterwards.
However I am glad to say that you are lying about disrespecting other players. Apart from what I said to the guy that was mass rdming the whole server, I was being completely genuine and nice to everyone since. I don't know why you have to lie like this. Also what do you mean Finlay with dealing all the reports? There were like 40 reports half an hour ago. I did ALL of them. Finlay didn't help me a single bit, wanted to chill out from reports for a few minutes. You took that out of context (not like it matters, i was still being disrespectful) but Henny already briefed me about this how no matter what/who the players are, they should be treated equally, and why are you trying to cause drama. I know I shouldnt've said that, but you don't have to just expose it here. It is whatever the rulebreaker was punished and I believe banned because of his Mass RDMing of T buddies. Although He was a cunt, for RDMing so many people. I definitely shouldn't have responded in that way.
Sorry!
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110717

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
doza10 wrote:

I know I've said that. Yes I am guilty of that, the guy was an RDMer and was punished afterwards.
However I am glad to say that you are lying about disrespecting other players. Apart from what I said to the guy that was mass rdming the whole server, I was being completely genuine and nice to everyone since. I don't know why you have to lie like this. Also what do you mean Finlay with dealing all the reports? There were like 40 reports half an hour ago. I did ALL of them. Finlay didn't help me a single bit, wanted to chill out from reports for a few minutes. You took that out of context (not like it matters, i was still being disrespectful) but Henny already briefed me about this how no matter what/who the players are, they should be treated equally, and why are you trying to cause drama. I know I shouldnt've said that, but you don't have to just expose it here. It is whatever the rulebreaker was punished and I believe banned because of his Mass RDMing of T buddies. Although He was a cunt, for RDMing so manny people. I definitely shouldn't have responded in that way.
Sorry!
Aha so when i said in admin chat there is a person with the homophobic name in the game you kicked him not finlay but ok you must have changed your name and did my report on him as well
  • doza10
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110719

doza10 wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
doza10 wrote:

However I am glad to say that you are lying about disrespecting other players. Apart from what I said to the guy that was mass rdming the whole server, I was being completely genuine and nice to everyone since. I don't know why you have to lie like this. Also what do you mean Finlay with dealing all the reports? There were like 40 reports half an hour ago. I did ALL of them. Finlay didn't help me a single bit, wanted to chill out from reports for a few minutes. You took that out of context (not like it matters, i was still being disrespectful) but Henny already briefed me about this how no matter what/who the players are, they should be treated equally, and why are you trying to cause drama. I know I shouldnt've said that, but you don't have to just expose it here. It is whatever the rulebreaker was punished and I believe banned because of his Mass RDMing of T buddies. Although He was a cunt, for RDMing so manny people. I definitely shouldn't have responded in that way.
Sorry!
Aha so when i said in admin chat there is a person with the homophobic name in the game you kicked him not finlay but ok you must have changed your name and did my report on him as well
What are you trying to say? You were on the server for 25 minutes at max. Before that I was dealing with a shit ton of reports when you weren't on the server. Stop Causing drama mate.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110721

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
doza10 wrote:

However I am glad to say that you are lying about disrespecting other players. Apart from what I said to the guy that was mass rdming the whole server, I was being completely genuine and nice to everyone since. I don't know why you have to lie like this. Also what do you mean Finlay with dealing all the reports? There were like 40 reports half an hour ago. I did ALL of them. Finlay didn't help me a single bit, wanted to chill out from reports for a few minutes. You took that out of context (not like it matters, i was still being disrespectful) but Henny already briefed me about this how no matter what/who the players are, they should be treated equally, and why are you trying to cause drama. I know I shouldnt've said that, but you don't have to just expose it here. It is whatever the rulebreaker was punished and I believe banned because of his Mass RDMing of T buddies. Although He was a cunt, for RDMing so many people. I definitely shouldn't have responded in that way.
Sorry!

You cant say that you shouldnt have responded to someone in a disrespectful way after you just called them a cunt in the same post.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Jeppe

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110722

Miia wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
doza10 wrote:

Sorry!

You cant say that you shouldnt have responded to someone in a disrespectful way after you just called them a cunt in the same post.

He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed sir !!
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110723

Miia wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
doza10 wrote:

Sorry!

Ik its disrespectful, but what should I have called him? A pretty princess? He was rdming the whole server, of course I'm not gonna compliment him, no one would.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110727

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Miia wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
doza10 wrote:

Sorry!

Ik its disrespectful, but what should I have called him? A pretty princess? He was rdming the whole server, of course I'm not gonna compliment him, no one would.
Im not saying he wasnt being a cunt because he clearly was however all you had to say was something like "Although he was a mass rulebreaker i should not have reacted in a disrespectful way". Is it really that hard to not call someone a cunt?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110738

Miia wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Miia wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
doza10 wrote:

Sorry!

Im not saying he wasnt being a cunt because he clearly was however all you had to say was something like "Although he was a mass rulebreaker i should not have reacted in a disrespectful way". Is it really that hard to not call someone a cunt?
yeah good point mb
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110883

doza10 wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
doza10 wrote:

Sorry!

TTT gets 30+ Players daily, i sometimes see 1-3 staff members and no more, in every round there most probably will be a rdm case or a T butthurt reporting, just because you had 1 misunderstanding with him does not mean you have to constantly judge Vodka, yes he did make a mistake by calling the rdmer names but he admitted it and moved on, his attitude as many say has improved even if by a bit, and does deserve admin.
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder
  • θέλω να σκοτώσω τον εαυτό μου
  • Thanks received: 94
عادي ازا مــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــا عجــــــــــــــبك

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1110888

This soup is lookin' damn fine already
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1111004

Has my vote in the meeting, down to earth dude and my favourite beverage.
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Administrator] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 11 months ago #1111007

already has my vote
  • BCAT
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP