Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150132214/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94933243

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Justin%20Will...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
24126 Minutes

Languages I speak:
Swedish, English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: If you slaughter someone without a valid RP related reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: When you die, you cannot remember what happened in your previous life, and you cannot go back to where you died.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y of RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
First I would ask for the RP related reason for the murder, then if there was no proof of the RP reason, I would warn him, But if it is an advert mug, or anything likely, I would tell player x that player y tried robbing you.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y of breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would inspect the location and ask for recent movement, if the player x had walked outside his base, in this case, to go and murder him again. If he got slaughtered in his base twice rapidly, I would warn player y.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words): I have a very large experience with Garry's Mod overall. But I have most my hours popped into DarkRP. I want to show my potential and really work hard to make this server great again, because lately this server is getting called "chaos server", sins players are joining and mass RDMing. I am going to change the people that RDMing and I are going to help this server become number 1!

Thanks Beforehand, Justin
Last Edit: 5 years 1 day ago by Justin Williams. Reason: Misunderstood Question "Estimated Server Time"
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Justin Williams' Application 5 years 1 day ago #1107372

Hey Justin Williams,

I've had a look at your application to give you some feedback. Your applications is poorly written and shows little very little effort. Your examples are too vague, your "Explain how you would handle the following situation" answers are incomplete. Your gametracker profile shows a total of 647 minutes played, but you wrote down 24,126 total minutes on the server, so you'll have to explain, where the extra 23,479 minutes are coming from. In the "Why should I be chosen" section, we recommended around 150 words, you barely wrote 70 words. Besides that, you're not very active. On saturday, you will only have around 5 days of activity. We recommend gathering around two weeks. You also have one recent punishment as of today, which leads me to beleive that your knowledge of the SSRP rules is not sufficient enough to become a moderator. I suggest working on the things I've mentioned. For now though, I don't feel that you are ready to become staff.

:minussp:
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Last Edit: 5 years 1 day ago by Martin.

[SSRP Moderator] Justin Williams' Application 5 years 22 hours ago #1107767

I cant say a lot about this but
I wish you the best of luck!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[SSRP Moderator] Justin Williams' Application 5 years 19 hours ago #1107798

Hi Justin

We usually recommend around 2 weeks of consistent activity on the server before you apply.

Going off of the gametracker you've provided, I'd say you do not have enough activity on the server. If you continue to play and apply again next week your chances of being accepted will be much greater.

You also have a recent jail on your rapsheet which is considered a serious punishment; I'm not sure you know the rules well enough to be given moderator.

Like I said before, if you continue to play and keep your nose clean, you should be alright.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
Last Edit: 5 years 19 hours ago by .uzi.

[SSRP Moderator] Justin Williams' Application 5 years 18 hours ago #1107809

I have no idea who you are, clearly not active enough
EDIT: you obviously dont know the rules properly either
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Last Edit: 5 years 17 hours ago by Markus.

[SSRP Moderator] Justin Williams' Application 4 years 11 months ago #1109473

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Activity + recent punishment.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun