STEAM_0:0:51990442

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - Click here.
Server 2 - Click here.
Server 3 - Click here.

Estimated Server Time:

2000-2500 hours.

Languages I speak:

English. Can recognise phrases in some languages, I'm pretty good at recognising languages themselves, and I speak French at a very basic level, however that's it.

Staff-related

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

Evidently, I haven't been administrator for very long. However, where there is a current demand, I supply.

As an administrator, I have been able to contribute heavily to the management of the server, getting 91 F1s overall last week, topping the leaderboard. My current F1 count is rather poor in comparison, however I have managed to get more than most and acquire the minimum after having a period of inactivity during the week.

Additionally, the quantity of the F1s I have completed has in no way compromised the quality. Many users would be able to confirm that the standard to which I handle my F1s is high, with great care taken and with a lot of attention to detail. I ensure that no person goes unjustly punished and I do my best to ensure that those who deserve punishment receive it.

Furthermore, I have dealt with 7 appeals within my time as administrator, in which I did my best to include the appropriate level of detail in the response, explaining any rules broken to those who were doubtful. My work has shown both outside of the server and within it.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

First of all, I'm aware there are some rather obvious criticisms to be made, so I feel like it's best to address those first.

Time as staff

To put it simply, I've been staff for around 2 weeks. Ordinarily, this would be nowhere near enough time in order for someone to acquire super admin. However, there's no point in not giving it a try.

I've demonstrated my prowess as a lead team member in my previous roles as Jailbreak Head Admin, Bhop Super Admin, and Deathrun Super Admin. Within these roles, I did a large amount of work to ensure the well-being and proper functioning of the staff team, and I properly illustrated my ability as a staff member.

Additionally, I have been SSRP administrator numerous times, and throughout those periods of time I have consistently demonstrated a level of knowledge and ability which come near unmatched by other staff members. I am not one to abuse powers, as shown by the fact that I have never received an official warning or demotion in any of my staff positions since 2015.

While there may be doubts about my dedication, I feel like my quantity of work should disprove any doubts.

I feel like my time as staff, while appearing poor on paper, shouldn't be too much of a limiting factor due to my reputation of doing a bloody good job.

As more criticisms come up, I'll address them one by one.

If it feels like I'm tooting my own horn too much, I'd have to agree honestly lmao, but that's basically what any application is about.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

While I was administrator, there was a blatant hacker. He had been advertising hacking software, and it was very obvious that he was hacking to mass RDM. However, due to the nature of the hacking policy, there was nothing I could've done until a lead team member came on to anticheat them. Had I been super administrator, I would've been able to prevent this on the spot and prevent them from harming any more of the gameplay of innocent players.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Firstly, I would review the report and check any potential proof that is provided extensively. If he was using the template, I would respond with this:
I will handle this. Expect a reply shortly, I will speak to the staff member in question.

After getting a full and proper understanding of the report, and speaking with the player who made the report if needed, I would bring up the allegations to the staff member in question, and begin a discussion about the report.

Depending on whether or not the reporter or not has valid proof, I will come to a conclusion. If he has no proof, and the staff member denies what happens, then I will have to deny the report. However, if the staff member admits to it, I will accept it but probably not bring it up extensively, as it shows honesty and a desire to improve, therefore punishment would not be needed. In the situation that the staff member denies the claims but the proof shows otherwise, I would respond with this:

The staff member's actions here were entirely unacceptable, and I will do my best to prevent this from happening again. This will be brought up in the lead team meeting.
:accepted:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First, before approaching the staff member, I would make sure I have a clear mindset and my goals are laid out clearly. Then, I would attempt to speak to the staff member on Teamspeak, for ease of communication. If they were unable to use Teamspeak for whatever reason, I would either speak to them in-game or on Steam. I would explain to them that punishments should not be too harsh, and that our goal as a staff team is to give everyone the best experience on the server. I would then go over the Ethos with the staff member in question, and either reduce the length of or remove the ban.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would spectate this situation, and see how they handle the situation. If they make mistakes, I would message them, detailing the mistakes they made and how to correct them. I would guide them through the situation and do whatever I can to help without directly handling the situation myself. If the situation gets out of hand, I would notify them via admin chat and deal with it.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

As this is a staff on staff situation, it must be handled with the utmost sensitivity and care.

I would separately speak to the accusing party first, and get their side of the story. I would do the same with the accused party and give each story an equal sitting. I would then compare both stories, determine whether or not any wrongdoings took place, and deal with any rule breaks. If a rule was broken, I would speak to the staff member who broke the rule and correct them on this. If no rule was broken, I would tell the accusing staff member that this was a misunderstanding and end it there.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

In this situation, you have to eliminate the problem at its source.

Of course, disrespect and non-peaceful discussions within the staff team are unacceptable, so I would approach the person who provoked the argument/started the disrespect first, and tell them to lay off, as it damages the image of the staff team, and of course can be hurtful to the other person. Anyone else who was engaging in disrespectful/argumentative behaviour would be told the same thing. Any further arguments or disrespect would be brought up at the lead team meeting, as it is an unacceptable attitude for staff to hold against each other.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

In this situation, the first course of action would be to stop them in the act.

From there, I can give them a calm but stern talking to about how this type of behaviour is entirely unacceptable and affects everyone's enjoyment of the server. I would then try to speak to them on Teamspeak afterwards, and gather proof to bring up in the LTM if necessary. If it continued to the point of the staff member majorly disrupting everyone's experience, I would take their powers away from them until the meeting.

Thank you for reading. If you'd like to speak to me on a one-to-one basis regarding the timing of my application and my reasoning, feel free.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: h0meless

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096939

:minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp:
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096941

GrEaT gUy SoRlE
:plussp:
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096942

low iq individual
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096943

I would like to see this
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096944

good luck although you are homozygous recessive
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096945

Sam the Sausage wrote:
good luck although you are homozygous recessive
heterozygous dominant headass
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096946

Great guy. And he kinda gave me a diamond lockpick so i would give :plussp:
Permission granted!

Best regards, George.
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by alit.

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096949

Alpha Male
Deserves the SA
  • h0meless
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 169
BOW BEFORE YOUR DICTATOR

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096951

yes
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096953

:support:
  • Poloo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-Miners Inc Member
  • Thanks received: 140

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096954

Yes
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096963

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096967

Personally I think you’ve applied too early. Granted you have past experience but I’d like to see you commit to SSRP for a bit longer before applying for a lead team role.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096968

inshallah you'll get it brother <3
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096969

.uzi wrote:
Personally I think you’ve applied too early. Granted you have past experience but I’d like to see you commit to SSRP for a bit longer before applying for a lead team role.
yeah that's what i'm feelin but nothing lost by applying early

like the way I look at it now is that if I have any chance whatsoever I might as well give it a try
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by SorIe.

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096972

I don't think that necessarily just because there is a low number of lead team members that you should be shoved into the team for good measures. I'm not saying you're not a decent candidate I'm just saying you probably shouldn't use that as one of your arguments cause it's virtually worthless lol.

Anyway, idk I always felt like u would get it when we were staff together but you never even went for it :?

You're a great person but you kind of just got into the staff team again, and I'm getting tired of the lead team just accepting people based so little these days. When I accepted, for instance, Nafe it was because I saw him help people, first-hand, and I could see him make a clear effort to help the staff members online. Obviously I haven't been online to see you do any of these things, but I don't see why you should automatically be considered a good candidate if you haven't been spotted, by any of the lead team members, helping other staff members and just improving the staff team in general.

If I were still lead team, I wouldn't vote yes unless I've seen you do something significant for the staff team first- or second-hand. So if you, yourself, know you haven't really done too much for the staff team lately then I'd suggest you just revoke your application cause it's just a bad look if you apply only for the sake to apply (especially considering your opening arguments, being that there's a high demand for LT.)

I think you're a amazing guy (no homo) but looking at some of your arguments it feels like the only reason you applied was because the moment was opportune, and that doesn't reflect anything good. If the time of this application is coincidental, though, and you're applying because you know you've been helping the staff team a lot, then, by all means, I support you.

In conclusion; just don't make yourself look bad ok cutie, I support you fully if what prompted this app wasn't (solely) the lack of lead team members. Good luck!

also im a small bit drunk ill edit this tomorrow if its retarded :)

ahh so many words i cant read this
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096976

Rick Johnson wrote:
I don't think that necessarily just because there is a low number of lead team members that you should be shoved into the team for good measures. I'm not saying you're not a decent candidate I'm just saying you probably shouldn't use that as one of your arguments cause it's virtually worthless lol.

Anyway, idk I always felt like u would get it when we were staff together but you never even went for it :?

You're a great person but you kind of just got into the staff team again, and I'm getting tired of the lead team just accepting people based so little these days. When I accepted, for instance, Nafe it was because I saw him help people, first-hand, and I could see him make a clear effort to help the staff members online. Obviously I haven't been online to see you do any of these things, but I don't see why you should automatically be considered a good candidate if you haven't been spotted, by any of the lead team members, helping other staff members and just improving the staff team in general.

If I were still lead team, I wouldn't vote yes unless I've seen you do something significant for the staff team first- or second-hand. So if you, yourself, know you haven't really done too much for the staff team lately then I'd suggest you just revoke your application cause it's just a bad look if you apply only for the sake to apply (especially considering your opening arguments, being that there's a high demand for LT.)

I think you're a amazing guy (no homo) but looking at some of your arguments it feels like the only reason you applied was because the moment was opportune, and that doesn't reflect anything good. If the time of this application is coincidental, though, and you're applying because you know you've been helping the staff team a lot, then, by all means, I support you.

In conclusion; just don't make yourself look bad ok cutie, I support you fully if what prompted this app wasn't (solely) the lack of lead team members. Good luck!

also im a small bit drunk ill edit this tomorrow if its retarded :)

ahh so many words i cant read this
I was considering applying already, just got told that I might as well apply by some mates.

It's not like I haven't demonstrated myself properly, as I've been doing my best to help out and support the playerbase. It's not just for the sake of it, and as far as I know my efforts have been evident to numerous lead team members. I've done my best to show a significant workrate and dedication to the server.

I genuinely appreciate your reply, has helped a lot and I agree with a lot of what you're saying.

love u man
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP Super Admin] Sorle's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096983

SorIe wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I was considering applying already, just got told that I might as well apply by some mates.

It's not like I haven't demonstrated myself properly, as I've been doing my best to help out and support the playerbase. It's not just for the sake of it, and as far as I know my efforts have been evident to numerous lead team members. I've done my best to show a significant workrate and dedication to the server.

I genuinely appreciate your reply, has helped a lot and I agree with a lot of what you're saying.

love u man

It's usually when you know you're getting accepted that you should apply. I knew I had support from the current lead team when I applied for SA, so I applied and got accepted. However, when I applied for HA, I couldn't really confirm if I was capable of holding the position yet, and so it felt more like a gamble rather than a guarantee. Therefore, if you feel like the LT has your back, you'll most likely get it - but if you're unsure, then I'd check up with some of your LT homies and ask them what to improve on before you apply, if they have no criticism, you're probably good.

^^ just random addon lol

Anyway, glad to see you're applying for those reasons rather than the ones I mentioned. That means a lot in my opinion and I think you're going to do great based on that alone. It seems like the lead team acknowledges the actions you have done for the staff team so you gucci overall lol. Good luck, I think you're pretty solid as it looks now.

Love you too homie
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend