GMT +1

Link to Steam Profile:
My Steam Profile

What server are you applying for?
Trouble In Terrorist Town

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:79280795

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Doesn't track game time properly, this is better!

Estimated Server Time:
Approximately

Languages I speak:
➤ Serbian
➤ English
➤ German
➤ Russian
➤ Croatian
➤ Bosnian
➤ Montenegrin

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Promotion Related:

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have been a TTT Administrator for some time now and I can, without any doubt, say that it's greatly contributory to me becoming a Super Administrator. I have a lot of experience regarding many different situations, with helping other staff members, and in general. I have an incredible knowledge of the rules and am very respected among not only the TTT community but the ZARP community as well.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

There are many reasons as to why I would be a great addition to the Super Administrator Collective/Lead Team!

➤ Experience

I have been a staff member on TTT for some time now and I can say, without doubt, that I have become extremely experienced throughout doing reports in-game and also Forum work such as Appeals and Reports as well. I know the rules well as I've gone through them many many times until the point of memorizing them all. I am certain that I have never asked questions and that I have managed to regulate the servers without the assistance of the Lead Team.

➤ Dedication

Since I started staffing on TTT again, I have done my best to be as hardworking and active as possible. I enjoy handling Reports in-game and dealing with them, especially on the Forums, same goes for Appeals of course. I also do my best to help out new staff members (Moderators) regarding certain situations or even rules when assistance is needed. I also attended all meetings so far where I contribute by sharing my own opinion and pointing out some facts.

➤ Activity

I do my best to be as active as possible and am truly succeeding at it as seen in the image below!

➤ Trust

I have always been fair and friendly to both Users and Staff members, not just in the TTT community, but in the whole ZARP community. I have never had any Reports made against me nor have I ever abused my powers which means that the LT is comfortable trusting me with Administrative powers.

➤ TeamSpeak & Discord

Since I became Super Administrator on both Prop Hunt and SSRP I have become far more active on both Discord and especially TeamSpeak. I can easily be contacted by any User/Staff member via these communication platforms. I'm online every day and tend to join people and hang out with them as I'm a very benevolent guy!

➤ Super Administration & Head Administration Experience

As probably mentioned before, I currently have 2 Lead Team ranks on the following servers: SSRP and Prop Hunt. On Prop Hunt I'm a Head Administrator and as for SSRP I'm a Super Administrator there.

I have been a LT member for 3 months now and have enough experience when it comes to regulating the staff team, the LT OneNote and trainings especially! I've handled many Reports and Appeals and do know what i'm doing.

➤ Community Involvement

As a Lead Team Member on two servers, Forum staff, and a very trusted member of the ZARP community, i am very community involved. I am active on almost all servers, same goes for the Forums where i post on a daily basis.

I joined the community in Spring 2017 where i started from nothing and branched my way to two Lead Team positions in the community. As mentioned above I am: Active, dedicated, trusted and very hardworking. I do my best to do as much work as possible, to hang out with everyone and contribute maximally!

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

There was no such situation where I required an LT member. I managed to regulate the servers properly without the assistance of an SA/HA.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

First of all, I would try and get into contact with the User that made the Report Abuse. I would ask him to come on to TeamSpeak so we could communicate better, I would hear everything that he has to say and I would go through all the evidence he had provided, I would then ask him to stay in the spacer until I chat a little bit with the staff member. After I got his side of the story I would put them both in the same channel and repeat the same process again. After I did that I would let both of them go their ways. Then I would take my time to analyze the evidence and compare both stories and come to a proper conclusion. The conclusion/verdict would look like this:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would, first of all, check the RapSheet of the User to check how many Recent punishments he had. If I personally felt that the punishment (ban) is too long I would get in touch with the staff member that gave out the punishment and ask him to come to TeamSpeak.

Right after doing so I would ask him to explain what happened in full detail so I could understand the situation from his perspective. When I get all the details that I require, such as what rule he broke, how did he break the rule, was he behaving properly and also counting in his recents, and recent bans if he has any of course? I would then judge if the ban is in-fact excessive.

If the punishment turns out being too long I would explain to the Administrator/Moderator that the punishment is long for this and that reason and that it should be reduced. I would keep an eye on the bans that the staff members keeps giving out in the future.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

This would most probably be a newly accepted staff member (Moderator) or even a Moderator/Administrator that is having trouble with a rule he didn’t yet come across in the past.
Anyways, If the staff member was struggling with a sit, or with any kind of situation, I would teleport to him and inform him that I need him for something (not-related to the situation) and I would kindly ask the User to be patient and that the staff member would be back with them shortly.

After teleporting away I would get straight to the point and tell him as to what he has to do in that specific situation, I would ask him if he understood and then tell him to go back. I would try to make this as short as possible so that the User is not left alone for a longer period of time.

I would then spectate the staff member and see if he understood what I told him, and see how he handles the situation. If he were to still be struggling I would teleport to him and handle the situation myself, while making him stand beside me so I could show him how to do it.

I would then later talk to him again, but this time I would go slowly and explain everything he needs to know in full detail and tell him that if he needs any help in the future he can just use the Administrator chat or contact me via Steam, Discord or TeamSpeak.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

Alright, so in this situation, I will call the staff member accusing the other staff member by the name: Harrison, and the accused staff member will be: George.

First of all, I would ask Harrison to hop on TeamSpeak so we could handle the situation more effectively. I would then ask Harrison to tell me, the situation, in full detail so I could understand better as to what happened. After I clearly understood what happened I would then get in touch with George and tell him to come to TeamSpeak.

After that, I would wait for George to come on and then put us into another spacer. I would tell him that he was accused of e.g. printing in an RP House. I would, first of all, ask him if what he has been accused of is true, wanting to see if he would simply admit. If he did not, I would ask him to explain what happened so I could understand Georges perspective as well as Harrisons. After getting Georges side of the story I would thank him for his time and then go back into the spacer with Harrison.

After going back I would ask him if he has evidence of what he had accused George of. If he has and it shows it, I would give George a verbal or even a official depending on the severity of the rulebreak, and if he has no evidence I couldn’t do much but I would for sure spectate/keep an eye on George for a few following days and even inform the fellow lead team collective of what happened.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

Let’s say they sparked a conflict/argument in the Administrator chat, alright?

I would inform both of them in the same Administrator chat to come to TeamSpeak regarding this situation. After getting both of them on TeamSpeak I would ask both of them what happened. And I would try and find the source of the problem. I would also check if this was a one-time thing. Also, while talking to them I would slowly start re-directing the topic to something else, for e.g. video games, asking them if they play GTA, and if they ever want to play. I would even ask them if they want to play something with me, I would do this so that both staff members could get to meet each other better, and even see both sides of each other, I would keep them in the spacer for a bit and tell them that I won’t take any action, although that I would inform the Lead Team of what had happened. I would keep an eye on both staff members for the following few days to check if everything is as it should be.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If this were to happen I would quickly force him to spectator mode. Then I would tell him to come to TeamSpeak where we could continue to talk. I would ask him what was he doing and why he did what he did! I would explain to him that as a staff member he can not break rules at all, or that there will be consequences. I would also provide him with the staff ethos and explain again that what he did was very wrong and I would either give him a verbal or an official depending on the severity of the rulebrek(s), and I will also mention the situation to the Lead Team and tell them to keep an eye on him.

I would then tell him that he is free to go, although I would spectate him and see what he does, I would do that for the following few days. If he continued to still break the rules after I gave out the official, I would be forced to issue an emergency demote.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

And now, some memes:

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096432

well you know how I think of you applying for SA, but still

:clap: good luck :clap:
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096447

nEeDS mOre TImE
  • Jim_Jam
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096476

Neeeeeds moooooooreeee tiiiimmeeee!
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096477

Stuny wrote:
you should get demoted to SA!

Oh nice, seems i'm HA.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096478

Oh hell no, you need more time Sir!
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096480

Stuny wrote:
you should get demoted to SA!
This reminds me of something :whistle:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, Mr. Richard

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096481

Massive :minussp:
Stole server apps from me and he’s a penguin and needs more time
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Kyber.

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096538

why tf do we not get this level of spicy memes in the meeting announcments
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina, Mr. Richard

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096539

MLGChespin wrote:
He's keeping all the good memes to himself! :ohmy:
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096540

This man will constantly play soundboards of me

Do not accept him
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Kyber

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096554

Nina wrote:
MLGChespin wrote:

I gave Mr. Server Owner many memes but he didn't use them!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Mr. Richard.

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096555

.uzi wrote:

Do not accept him

*inhales* Yes YES!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 1 week ago #1096556

Dr. Richard wrote:
Nina wrote:
MLGChespin wrote:

GASP!
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 days ago #1096570

Dr. Richard wrote:
Nina wrote:
MLGChespin wrote:

I wonder why...
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 5 years 6 days ago by Jim_Jam.

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 days ago #1096571

I do not understand this meme
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 days ago #1096572

Needs more expirience!!!!
  • ArranAsh
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
  • Thanks received: 161

Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
My Discord: Ashy #7715
My Steam
My Wishlist

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 days ago #1096580

.uzi wrote:

Do not accept him

This is true I've experienced it first-hand.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 days ago #1096581

Rick Johnson wrote:
.uzi wrote:

Do not accept him

This is true I've experienced it first-hand.

Witnesses don't count Rick. Proof?
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[TTT Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 days ago #1096588

Richard its for me a Neutral but I DUNNO why but it just that way for me or something man :(
No meme about me that maybe it lad! I want attention ;)

:neutralsp:
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

Last Edit: 5 years 6 days ago by TheXnator.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

308 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
22/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf