Link to Steam Profile:
Steam Link
What server are you applying for?
TTT
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:103525757
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Gametracker Link
(I understand my 3 weeks of inactivity. This was due to having an English exam and PE Exam i had to revise for etc. Also due to family issues, My activity will return to it's normal consistency of at least 2 hours+ a day like before.
Estimated Server Time:
10108 Minutes overall
Languages I speak:
English, Little bit of french
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
During my time as a TTT Administrator i feel that i have helped out the community quite a lot, I've done a large total of reports on the server and quite a few ban appeals, and ban requests. I've helped out alot of the newer staff members by helping them get used to the commands, Warning reasons etc. There has been quite a few times that i have been asked by staff members who are a bit newer to the team for help with the commands. Overall i have good leadership skills and feel as if i am ready to become a Super Administrator so i can push my leadership to the next level and help the server and community overall.
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Personally i feel i would be a good candidate for the lead team due to my vast knowledge of the rules, my time on TTT, and my leadership skills. I feel like i can bring a vast majority of my leadership skills into the lead team to help staff. I understand that my overall reputation may not be the best due to my past but i've been trying my best to show change throughout not only on Zarp but within other communitys, and i've improved massively on my attitude in person as well.
Attitude
As i said before i know that i do not have the best track record of good activity, but during my time as a staff member on TTT i have thoroughly improved this since. I feel that my attitude ingame has improved alot and i now output a more chill and friendly vibe when talking to players, I feel as if i can be seen as friendly and supportive through the way i speak and how i treat other players.

Forums
My activity on the forums hasn't been the best recently due to my activity. Before my inactivity i was very active on the forums handling reports, commenting on staff applications, and just trying to help out as much as i can. Before my 2 weeks inactivity i handled a number of appeals and reports that show my professional attitude to handling reports and appeals. My appeals i have handled during my time as admin can be found below.
Punishment Request

Ban Appeal 1

Ban Appeal 2

Ban Appeal 3

Ban Appeal 4
I'm also very active on the forums and i try to be as active as i can be on Teamspeak to be able to help out as much as possible.

Meetings
In the meetings i try my best to voice my opinion on the applicants that may or may not have an effect on the outcome of the application. I base all of my opinions off of facts and try to provide proof of whatever i am talking about when talking about an applicant that may not be ready to become staff, I also do this when i see a applicant that i personally find suitable for the role as staff and will voice my opinion. I'm not biased during this and i reflect on past encounters i have had with the applicant etc. I try my best to voice my opinion for every staff member but i sometimes can come across as very quiet which i am trying to work on.

Activity
Currently i know my activity isn't the best but i can make a promise now that i will try my best to be as active as possible and hopefully go back to being active every single day with 2+ hours a day. I had around a month and a half i think of solid, consistent activity and i took 2 weeks off due to school and family issues.

Reports in game
I feel like i am very good and efficient at reports in-game and punish accordingly and fairly. I am very efficient with reports and when handling i make sure to gather 100% proof that the punishment was fair and i make sure that the user who broke the rule knows what he did wrong and not to do it again.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
One of the obstacles i have encountered quite alot of times is when there is no lead team member online and there would be a suspected cheater, The way i handled this was to gain solid and valid proof against the player so it could be voted on in the lead team meeting, I would gain enough valid evidence and try my best to get into contact with a lead team member so hopefully they would be able to anti cheat the player and get visual proof of them using cheats.
Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First off, I would reply to the abuse report post and announce that i will be handling the report and for the user to wait for a response, After this i would go through the evidence provide (if applicable and provided) After this i would get in contact with the staff member that had been reported and get his side of the story, After this i would see if i was able to get a verdict from the evidence and the story the staff member had gave, if i was not able to then i would ask a head admin to check the logs for the abuse.
My two verdicts for Denied and Accepted would be as follows

Denied:
Hello User, I would like to thank you for making a report abuse and trying your best to help the server and it's staff members,
I have spoken to the staff member that you have reported and after hearing his side of the story it seems that he did not abuse and his story adds up to what happend in the evidence you had provided. Due to this i'm going to have to deny this report abuse. Once again thank you for taking your time to make a report.
This report abuse has been
#Denied

Accepted:
Hello User, I have read through your report abuse and reviewed the evidence, The evidence clearly shows the staff member abusing his powers. I have spoken to the staff member and made sure he knew what he has done wrong and i will be punishing the staff member accordingly,
Thank you for making this report abuse and helping the community be a safer place.
This report abuse has been
#Accepted

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First off i would check the player's rapsheet to make sure this ban was unnecessary and excessive, After this i would ask the staff member to hop into teamspeak so that i could talk to him about the ban he had given out to the player, I would ask the staff member why and how he came to the conclusion to ban the player for that amount of time. After this i would say my side of the story and why i personally think it was excessive, After i would ask the staff member what he thinks about the ban now that i have said my view of the ban and see if he notices that the ban was excessive. After this i would talk to the admin about shortening the ban to a valid and reasonable time for the player.
A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

First off i would ask the staff member to join teamspeak so i could have a conversation about how he is dealing with players ingame. I would first off notify him that he is not getting told off but that i would be trying to help him out and improve his staff skills, I would talk to the staff member and give him some constructive criticism on what to improve on and how he could deal with the situation in a more professional and friendly way, I would also tell him how i would personally deal with the player.
A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

First off i would get the staff member that is accusing the other staff member of abuse in a teamspeak channel with only me and him, I would ask him whats happening and why he believes the other staff member is abusing his powers. After this if i was able to see evidence ingame of the staff member abusing thoroughly enough such as abusing his powers knowingly and excessively to the point of harm i would possibly emergency demote the staff member and tell him why, I would notify all other lead team members of this happening and why i did it, If it was him abusing but not to a extent of harming anyone i would first talk to the staff member privately about what he did and if he realises he abused. I would talk to him on what he did wrong and what he could do next time to stop this happening again and i would notify him of the consequences that would apply if he did it again. I would talk to the member of staff that reported him and i would notify him that i had spoken to the staff .
I would bring up the reported staff member in the lead team meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First off i would ask both of the staff members to join teamspeak so i that i could speak to them in confidence, I would ask them both their sides of the stories both separate, After getting both sides of the stories i would ask if the staff members would agree to join a channel with eachover so i could talk over what has happend and how it could be avoided next time and ask if they both forgive eachover,
If a staff member did not want to resolve it and join teamspeak i would bring them up in the following lead team meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

Firstly i would make sure to get evidence of the staff member abusing his powers. I would probably go into ghost mode and spectate him while recording, Once i had done this i would ask the staff member to join teamspeak so we could talk, I would ask him what he was doing and i would ask him if he realised that he was abusing his powers and going against the rules, If he did i would tell him not to do it again, If he still doesn't realise what he did wrong i would provide evidence of him abusing and ask him about it again,
Theres 2 ways i would deal with this
The first way would be me emergency demoting him if needed, If he was mass abusing his powers intentionally i would give out an emergency demote to ensure the saftey of the players and put a stop to his abuse. I would notify every other lead team member about this and bring it up in the lead team meeting with proof.
The 2nd way i would deal with this
I would talk to the staff member and if he realised what he did wrong i would simply tell him not to do it again, I would notify all of the other lead team members that i had spoken with him and given him a verbal for the time being, I would bring him up in the following lead team meeting with proof so that i could get other POV's and opinions and deal with it from there and we would come to a conclusion of what to do.

Thank you for reading my super admin application!
Feedback and criticism is appreciated :)

• Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096332

I don't know how good you staff work is on TTT but I only have one criticism is that you lied about ban evading when you did but later admitted that shows that there might be some trust issues
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096333

Butterman wrote:
I don't know how good you staff work is on TTT but I only have one criticism is that you lied about ban evading when you did but later admitted that shows that there might be some trust issues
I belive you're talking about what happend in january, Yeah i understand where you're coming from. I've been trying to improve my trust overall throughout Zarp, But yeah that isn't the best.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096334

Your activity is bad at this moment, you just came off inactivity.

Forum activity on TTT related items is not there...

You aren't active on TS, I haven't spoken to you in ages

Not sure why you went for this position right now, but for me, its gonna be a :minussp:

Maybe one day, but not now.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096335

Kurzex wrote:
Your activity is bad at this moment, you just came off inactivity.

Forum activity on TTT related items is not there...

You aren't active on TS, I haven't spoken to you in ages

Not sure why you went for this position right now, but for me, its gonna be a :minussp:

Maybe one day, but not now.
I'm mainly posting this to get feedback and critism, I've adressed my activity in the post and i can guarantee i'll be going back to being active daily for atleast 2 hours a day, Before my 2 weeks inactivity i had a whole month and a half (Probably more) of activity.
And i don't use teamspeak as much as i'd want to but gonna start using it more.
Thanks for your feedback
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096340

You should make purple and black your colours, it's what I see you as anyway

But as advice goes, you just came back from inactivity and SA's are pretty full as it is, you haven't made yourself stand out too much either, so maybe work on those things for the future
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096342

CeeZee wrote:

But as advice goes, you just came back from inactivity and SA's are pretty full as it is, you haven't made yourself stand out too much either, so maybe work on those things for the future
Yeah i know this, This was mainly for feedback, I'm going to try and make myself stand out more as a admin, Also what do you mean with the colours?
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096365

Mytic wrote:
CeeZee wrote:

Yeah i know this, This was mainly for feedback, I'm going to try and make myself stand out more as a admin, Also what do you mean with the colours?
On your app, you chose blue and red

IDK i associate people with colours, it's weird seeing you with Lotto's colours :P
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096379

You just came back from inactivity,idk i think you should have waited a bit more untill going for SA.Dont get me wrong your a good dude and a rly good staff but as they say,NEEDS MORE TIME!
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096387

You recently came back from inactivity, wait a bit. Also I don't think TTT needs more SA, there is already enough LT members.
Good Luck anyways.
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096396

I personally wouldn't trust you with a lead team rank. :minussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096433

CeeZee wrote:
Mytic wrote:
CeeZee wrote:

IDK i associate people with colours, it's weird seeing you with Lotto's colours :P
I wanna know my colours and Mytic I can give you my feedback on TS
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096446

I agree with CeeZee for once

Good luck dude!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096466

CeeZee wrote:
Mytic wrote:
CeeZee wrote:

What you're saying is weird in general lad
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Nate, .uzi

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096859

In seriousness for feedback, I feel you have the potential to be here, you're just not on TS enough, interacting enough with players etc, but otherwise a fine candidate, improve on these things and you'll have my vote!
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096881

CeeZee wrote:
Mytic wrote:
CeeZee wrote:

Currently at the store buying paint to redecorate my room, I need to know my colours. Please hurry.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: CeeZee

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096897

CeeZee wrote:
In seriousness for feedback, I feel you have the potential to be here, you're just not on TS enough, interacting enough with players etc, but otherwise a fine candidate, improve on these things and you'll have my vote!
Thanks for the feedback man i really appricate it, Honestly i do. Thank you. I'll try my best to be as active on ts as possible. It's mad if you think about it, i was your first ban on TTT and now im here ayy :clap:
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: CeeZee

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096906

you made a post that you aint ganne be that active lad and your activity aint the best and I dont see you on TS a lot or interact with the staff and let you know that you are here so if can improve on that I will vote YES!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096913

Well at the moment were kinda reaching the limit on how many super admins we want. We could maybe get one more but there's really nothing that makes you stand out for us to promote you. Like others have said it would be a good idea for you to go on teamspeak and interact with the community more

[TTT Super Admin] Mytic's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1096916

Slith wrote:
Well at the moment were kinda reaching the limit on how many super admins we want. We could maybe get one more but there's really nothing that makes you stand out for us to promote you. Like others have said it would be a good idea for you to go on teamspeak and interact with the community more
Yeah i understand, I thought there was no actual limit on SA's? It's just preferable to have only a certain few, But yeah
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

186 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40