Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Henny/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Henny/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Henny/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
250 hours

Languages I speak:
English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I feel as though my time as moderator has allowed me to learn the rules of SSRP quite well and has taught me how to properly and efficiently handle various situations. I have been a moderator for over half a year now, and I think that is plenty of time to get a full grasp of how to be a good staff member on SSRP. No matter the issue or how disorderly a user is, I have always managed to remain calm and keep a positive attitude. Although there has been issues with me reaching my minimum f1 count in the past, this can be attributed to my schedule, other ranks, and time zone. However, I feel as though I am now ready to take the responsibility of being an administrator.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around:
One of the biggest issues I have had to deal with as a moderator is our inability to spectate people. This would be quite beneficial as we could catch rule breakers while they are in the action of committing RDM, or other offenses. Although, when an f1 comes in where spectating would be quite helpful, I still try other means to catch them in the act. Another obstacle I have faced as moderator is being unable to offline warn or ban a user. This can become rather frustrating, especially if there is nobody on who is admin+, as I am limited in my power to deal with them properly.It also creates more hassle for admins I contact as they have more work to do, when instead if I was an administrator I could just deal with them thoroughly on my own.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello, first off, congratulations on getting moderator! Lets start off with explaining the menus.
F1 Menu: Pressing f1 will allow you to open up the f1 menu, which shows current reports under the admin requests tab. To claim one, right click it and click "handle this. If someone else can better deal with it, click "abort handling". If the f1 is nothing more than a troll, click "discard as spam or abuse" and make sure the user knows that is not allowed. Under the warnings tab, it will show warnings given out by staff members to users. Under logging, it shows different logs, ranging from arrests to kills. This is especially useful when handling certain f1s. Under the active NLR tab, it shows which users currently have NLR, where it is located, and when it will be up.

F6 Menu: Pressing f6 will open up the punishment menu, and from here you can see what users have been punished, what they were punished for, what admin punished them, the time it was given, and if it is recent or not. Punishments in red are recent. This is especially useful to check if a user is new, and to decide which punishment is necessary taking into consideration the circumstances.

Commands:
Freeze: This command allows you to freeze a player. You can do this through either the tab menu (left click on a user in the tab menu) or through chat (/freeze name or /freeze steamid). This is very useful for if a user is trying to run away in a sit.

Slay: This command will kill the player you are targeting. You can do this through either the tab menu or through chat (/slay name or /slay steamid)

Teleport: This command teleports you to where your crosshair is aimed. You can either do this through the tab menu or through chat (/tp name or /tp steamid). I recommend binding this to a key to teleport yourself, as it will allow you to get to areas for sits much easier.

Goto: This command teleports you to a player. Do this either through the tab menu or through chat (/goto name or /goto steamid)

Bring: This command teleports a player to you. Do this either through the tab menu or through chat (/bring name or /bring steamid)

Back: This command teleports you to your previous location. Do this either through the tab menu (this will allow you to teleport them back to either their previous location or spawn) or through chat (/back name or /back steamid)

Kick: This command allows you to kick a player. Do this through the tab menu or through chat (/kick steamid reason)

Warn: This command allows you to warn a player for a rulebreak. Do this through the chat (/warn name reason or /warn steamid reason). I highly recommend using steamid to warn players in order to avoid warning the wrong user.

Also, always remember to be respectful in all situations and follow the Staff ethos. Although challenging at times, we are here to help users no matter how disruptive or disrespectful they may be. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other SSRP staff members.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I would first make sure that the template was filled in completely and properly, and would make sure no one else is handling before me. Assuming I'm not the one who banned him, I would read over the appeal carefully and take all the factors of why he was banned into consideration. I would contact the staff member who banned him and discuss if they feel the appeal is satisfactory. If we felt he was sincere and deserved another chance, I would either lower it or unban them. If we felt it was disingenuous, or that the user has been given many chances in the past, I would deny it and explain why it was denied and when he should re appeal if he chooses to.

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):
I have been a moderator for quite some time and I feel I am ready to take on the responsibility of being an administrator on SSRP. I currently hold other ranks on Zarp, one being an LT position on TTT. Despite this, I have been able to obtain my f1 minimum requirement for a while now, which I believe shows my commitment to both SSRP and my other ranks. My schedule, as already discussed, is more flexible now, meaning I will have more time to get on the server and fulfill my staff duties. My timezone is also a factor as I am able to be on when there is little to no staff. All in all, throughout my time and experience on the server, I feel I am ready for the administrator position. Thanks for reading my application!
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087243

:support:
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henny

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087244

As my experience relies pretty much on TTT regarding you I can't speak for how you handle in game but personality and attitude wise, I know you're an outstanding candidate for Admin

But you need to improve on one thing

Help me make money and explain ssrp with me bro
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by CeeZee.

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087247

Needs more time :clap: :clap:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087251

I like the facebook post also you should of done this along time ago..... why such the wait.
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, Henny

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087252

CeeZee wrote:
As my experience relies pretty much on TTT regarding you I can't speak for how you handle in game but personality and attitude wise, I know you're an outstanding candidate for Admin

i would but you didn't really have an interest
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087261

You should have applied 1-2 weeks after getting Moderator. Definitely has my support!

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087262

CeeZee wrote:
If you could do the same with me plz

No more seriously, I think you are a good candidate.
You have a good activity according to gametrackers
I don't play SSRP but I think you are mod for long enough and you are doing a great job on TTT.
I don't even know why I write this you will get it
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087315

always very helpful to me! also is a very nice person

• BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 13

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087376

Taylor. wrote:
CeeZee wrote:

i would but you didn't really have an interest

I did and do, but so far all that's been said to me is "look, get an autoclicker and click on rocks all night for a few days then it might get interesting"

Everyone I've asked bar Henny hasn't explained to me the fun aspects of the gamemode, and even then Henny briefly went over some stuff before Dr Richard came along and started fuckin' with us lol

So yeah, plz help
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087390

You finally applied!!!!! Fucking great staff members friendly always interacting I'd love to see you as Admin!!!
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087409

Massive :plussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087410

Only if you get your 20 F1s Sir!

• House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, Henny

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1087540

You are an outstanding staff member. Definitely got my vote Sir!

Best regards George.
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819

[SSRP Administrator] Henny's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1088631

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something.

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

294 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT