EST
Link to Steam Profile
SteamID
STEAM_0:0:219569640

Estimated Server Time
Languages I speak
english
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario
Random Death Match (RDM) is when a player kills another player without any reasons what so ever which that does not follow the rule. Like killing a player for fun for no reason just for the hell of it

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario
New Life Rule (NLR) is a rule in the game that keeps players from going be to where they dead they will have to wait 3 mins to be allowed to go back over there
Player 1 is trying to defend his base but gets killed in the process and instantly try's to go be to kill player 2

Explain how you would handle the following situation
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x
I would tp to the person and then I would ask player x there side of the story and where they got RDM then I would take them to a roof to question them about the whole thing and if he had any proof of player y RDMing such as a pic or vid if player x doesn't have proof of player y RDMing him then I would tell player x to wait on the roof so i can get player y i'd tp to player y and tell him that i need him in a sit then I would bring player y to the roof with player x and tell player y that player x said that you RDM him with out reason if player y admits to RDMing player x I will warn or give player y a verbal warning then I will tp player y back and ask player x if that is all him needs help with today and then tp him back
Explain how you would handle the following situation
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time
I would ask player x if he would like to go to a roof, then I would ask him what happened and who broke the NLR player x would tell me that player y broke NLR after he had killed player y and that player y came back to try and kill him I would tell player x to wait here so I could go and get player y i'd tp to player y and tell him i need him for a sit I would go back to the roof and bring player y there to ask him why him broke NLR after player x killed him if player y admits to telling me why he broke NLR I will verbally warn him if player y lies and does not tell me what happened I will warn him and then send him back to where he was I would ask player x if that is all and if so then I would say good day

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words
I have been on ZARP for 2 years now and I never thought about applying for mod till now so I say hey I'll give it a shot I have experience being staff for the SCPF and from TruckersMP other then that i'd like to learn and to become a staff member of this community i'm active a lot on the servers and I have changed over the 2 years and I want to give back and help to see the server grow and to make it less toxic for players and new players who come to try are servers. ps thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.
  • Rosary Rose
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Who are we to make rules that we can not follow
  • Thanks received: 2
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Rosary Rose.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Red Rose Application 5 years 2 months ago #1085192

Great Person, super nice

Good luck!

:support:
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 13

[SSRP Moderator] Red Rose Application 5 years 2 months ago #1085215

Fixed your gametracker links..

Decent activity on server three, keep that up until the meeting and I reckon you'll be accepted, given that you don't have any recent punishments etc
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[SSRP Moderator] Red Rose Application 5 years 2 months ago #1085216

We need more active staff on servers other than S1! Keep up the activity and all should be good!

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Moderator] Red Rose Application 5 years 2 months ago #1085233

No fuck furries
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP Moderator] Red Rose Application 5 years 2 months ago #1085241

Disgusting furry.
:minussp:
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP Moderator] Red Rose Application 5 years 2 months ago #1085249

You should be denied purely based on your profile picture.
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, Red_, Henny

[SSRP Moderator] Red Rose Application 5 years 2 months ago #1086011

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something.

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

242 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40