Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Administrator] Danzi's Application

[SSRP Administrator] Danzi's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077800

Permission to apply straight for Administrator given out by TheXnator!

RP Name:
Danzi

Link to Steam Profile:
My Steam Profile

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:190198004

Current Gametracker Profiles:
SSRP S1 GameTracker

Previous Gametracker profiles:
Previous SSRP S1 GameTracker

Estimated Server Time:
Approximately 300 Hours

Languages I speak:
➥ Croatian
➥ English
➥ Bosnian
➥ Serbian
➥ Montenegrin
➥ German

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
As a moderator It has been a whole new experience that I have quite enjoyed. I have come across a lot of rule breakers while I have been a moderator and I have confidence at handling those types of situations. I don't like handing out warnings personally, but only if it requires me to do so. Also If a new player has joined I will try to enlighten them of the rules. We enforce here at Zarp. I have not been moderator for long but I have contributed to the server and the Darkrp community.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
As a moderator on Zarp I have found myself in a more than few situations where i have felt powerless against players whilst solo staffing. Warns would not do much nor would kicks as the player would have the power to return back to the server after each one and continue his/her FailRP and rulebreaking. I personally believe that all mods share the same issue from time to time and realise that staffing is actually a devotional job.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Congratulations You are now a part of the Zarp staff team!
I have put together a guide to help you understand the basic commands

F1 Menu
When you press your F1 in game you will be able to see reports that users have made, when you right click on the report you can click "Handle this" this means you are handling the users report, you can also discard reports if you think its spam. Secondly If you press the Warning section you will be able to see all the users that have been given a warning by another member of staff. If you press the logging section you will be able to see all the kills, arrests and job changes etc, you would use the logs when a player report for example "RDM" or "CDM" you can check the users name and see when and what district it happened in.You will be able to copy the log by right clicking the log and then clicking on "full log", then you can paste it to the user who committed the transgression so they know where and when it happened and so they know it is not a false accusation against them. The last tab is Active NLR, you will be able to see users NLR districts they are prohibited from.

F6 Menu
When you press F6 in game you will be able to see the users punishments and then you can a make a decision on whether or not you warn someone because they have no recent warning, this could mean they are a new player and don't know the rules so you would give them a verbal warning instead and tell them to do "/rules" in chat.

Moderator commands

/tp:
This command teleport you to the location of where you looking at.

/tp <name/steam id>:
This command will teleport the player who's name/steam id is typed in to the location where you looking at.

/back:
This command will teleport you back to the previous location that you teleported.

/back <name/steam id>:
This command will teleport the player who's name/steam id is typed in to the last location before they were teleported.

/goto <name/steam id>:
This command will teleport you to the player who's name/steam id is typed in.

/bring <name/steam id>:
This command will teleport the player who's name/steam id that is typed in to you.

/warn <steam id> <reason>:
This command will warn the player who's steam id is typed in. You should use this command when you going to punish a rule breaker. Also be sure to use steam id as you might warn the wrong person.

/kick <steam id> <reason>:
This command will kick the player who's steam id is typed in.

/freeze <name/steam id>:
This command will freeze the player who's name/steam id is typed in. You should use this command when someone is trying to run away from you or shooting at you.

/slay <name/steam id>:
This will kill the player who's name/steam id is typed in.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I would first read the unban appeal and discuss about it with other staff members, we would see if he had learned his lesson from his ban and explain to him that if he does something like this again there will be a bigger punishment for him. Then I would discuss with other staff members about their verdict and tell him that his unban appeal is accepted and that I will lower his punishment or deny it and tell him to make another appeal when actually learn his lesson.

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):
I think that I should be promoted because the time of me being a moderator, I have seen a lot of situations that I am unable to deal with with my current authority. If I was an admin I could deal with the situations that I am incapable of such as propblock/spam. Also, for the time that I was being a moderator, I have shown enough effort and have improved on my attitude to become a composed staff member and to judge things objectively. Besides that, I think the time of me being in Zarp has created a lot of great memories for me in these few months, so I take this as an opportunity for me to pay back and improve this great community.
  • Danzi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Did you just assume my gender ?
  • Thanks received: 3
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] Danzi's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077806

Good application, no recent punishments, former Administrator, and a very benevolent guy, the only problem could be the activity, but i feel as you're gonna do a perfect job just like before!

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Administrator] Danzi's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077893

First friend i made on SSRP. Really friendly guy. Big support.
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 993
Propane#4246

Steam

[SSRP Administrator] Danzi's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077944

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Activity

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40