Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - GameTracker
- 2nd GameTracker (Different RP name)

Server 2 - GameTracker

Server 3 - GameTracker

Estimated Server Time:
Over 1000 Hours total with different RP names included.

Languages I speak:
English (my main language), a bit of French, Dutch and Spanish.

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

I think my two weeks as a Moderator (although not that long) have been a great contribute to the DarkRP servers and has made me embrace the responsibilities of being a staff Rank. I will use what I have learnt as this rank to help me become a great admin and help out the servers even more than I have been doing. Being a Moderator has taught me much about the staff system and how it works; I think that what I have learnt as a Mod will assist me in the Admin Rank and learning how to use the powers appropriately.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

I was the only staff on S1 at the time and there was a user who decided that it would be a fun idea to MASS RDM on the server. Naturally, I froze the user, gave he/she a warn for it, linked him the server rules, and told them it would be a kick next time. That was not enough to make the user stop breaking the rules as he/she kept RDM-ing everyone they saw, so I kicked the user. The user joined back and was still breaking rules so I kicked again, again, the user joined (same thing) so I froze the user until they eventually left the server and when an admin came on I reported the rule breaks and the user was banned.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Hello (User),

You have been chosen by the staff team to be a Moderator on SSRP and I think you will do a great job. Lets get started!

First of all is the F1 menu, this is where you can see Users reports about questions or rule breaks. If you click on one you can choose to 'Handle', 'Abort' or 'remove F1'. Once you select handle you should notice there are some new options when you click on the report. You should click 'Go to' and deal with the problem as efficiently as you can, once you have finished the F1 you click 'Mark as finished' on the F1 report.

In the F1 menu you can see the list of Users that are breaking NLR, the recent punishments either given by you or other Staff members, and one of the most important ones the 'LOGGING' system. Logs show Kills, Deaths, NLR breaking, revenge RDM's and some extras such as job changes and how much money a player dropped.

The F6 menu is also another power that you will have access to. The F6 menu shows punishments, you can search a Users punishments by Steam ID name or simply browsing through the current list of Users.

Your Powers are: Teleporting, Freezing, Muting, Unban from job, Kicking, and Slaying.
You can access these through the Tab Menu (Which I recommend) or typing '/' 'abbreviation of the command' and then 'Users Steam ID or name' such as: /tp player1234x567 or /freeze STEAM_0:0:103232940.

Enjoy being Moderator on ZARP!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

First I would make sure I knew the whole story of the ban by contacting the admin to see what overall got him banned. Once the Admin had told me the whole story I would ask the other staff members if they had any previous trouble with player x if they hadn't I would ask the Admin and the staff team if they would would possibly consider deciding to UN-ban since the User probably deserves a second chance if his UN-ban appeal was in great detail.

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):

You should choose me to be Admin since I am a experienced User who has been part of the community for many years. I also think that I would be perfect at this job since I am respectful to other players and I feel like I can also help people with all questions about the server. I will do the F1's on a regular baises to meet at least 40 F1's a week. The promotion will help me do my staff job better as it will be more efficient with all the powers I will have access to, I have also studied the rules properly so I will not be abusive to other players and the server at all. As a current member of the staff community I feel like Admin will benefit not only me but the all the other players on the server who need any help. As I am a trusted part of the community at the moment I will also be as a Admin. Overall I will do an excellent job as an admin. I am currently on 310 F1's completed. Thank you all who took the time to read my application.
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 150
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] player1234x567's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077577

A big fat :support:
  • Prince Z Leroy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 8
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sron

[SSRP Admin] player1234x567's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077578

:plussp:
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Admin] player1234x567's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077580

Very nice guy
  • super noob
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 72

[SSRP Admin] player1234x567's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077633

Just keep being active, hardworking and benevolent and there should be no problem(s).

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Admin] player1234x567's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077641

You are definitely a very active and dedicated moderator (hopefully your F1 count will reflect that, I know it's been hard to get them this week). Best of luck!

• .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[SSRP Admin] player1234x567's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077728

:support:
  • Brock Lee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[SSRP Admin] player1234x567's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077808

yes yes

Great moderator deserves this role 100%
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Admin] player1234x567's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1077955

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something.

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

253 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40