Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Na1DZz_C_GhO7...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Na1DZz_C_GhO7...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Na1DZz_C_GhO7...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
Like 3500 hours
Languages I speak: English

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin: I think my time as mod will contribute to me becoming admin because the time me being mod this time around I think I've been at least semi profession compared to the last time. But however since me being mod I've been restricted to certain command which I cannot hep the server to my max potential if I am locked to these small amount of commands.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user): There has been countless situation that I have had to work around but here is just one, there was mass rdm spawn with around 3-4 people I found out who they where and went to freeze them but it takes to go into the tab menu and freeze ever single induvial and within this time they got many more kills in the time it took my to freeze them all if I get admin I could just physgun them all within seconds resolving the issue

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Congratulations!
You have been accepted for moderator on SSRP, this guide will cover the basics you will need to know to become a competent staff member. This guide covers the basics of mod commands you will need to know Enjoy!
But be warned any and all actions you do that abuse this power will result in punishment.
Freeze
This is the command you will arguably using the most, this allows you to freeze a player for a time of your choosing (I would recommend the indefinitely) which allows you to A keep somebody in a place of your choosing and B Stop them from breaking rules like rdm and rda . To freeze somebody you must go to the tab menu click on there name and press the freeze button from there you can pick the amount of time you would like to freeze them for.

Next up is /tp this allows you to teleport anywhere that your looking id personally recommend setting a bind for this for easy access.
Kick: This allows you to kick a player from the server for rule breaks that warrant a kick.

Mute (OOC/Voice): These two features allow you mute the voice and typing of a player, times you will need this is when somebody is when somebody is being disrespectful/offensive in voice and chat.

Slay: You will almost never need this command but if you feel its needed feel free to use it.

The F1 Menu : This is where you will handling players staff request, to access this tab you would press f1 or ctrl f1 if you are using a keyboard, once on there you can see many tabs but the first one is the Admin request to handle these you right click on the key that was made the longest time ago and right click and press handle from there you tp to the person and see if they are not in rp if they are wait until said rp is over and tp them to a roof from there you see what f1 is about and check the logs for what the f1 was about say ,rdm you see who killed the user and tp to them tell them they are getting taken to a f1 then proceed to tp them to that roof and get both sides of the story if they clear evidence in the logs they rdmed feel free to warn them if not try get evidence from both party's..

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello player X I see you have put genuine time and effort into your appeal and it seems you are sorry, Considering this is your first ban for this reason you will be unbanned please make sure this doesn't happen again be reading over the rules (Link to the rules) #ACCEPTED

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):

I think I should be promoted because I'm informed with the rules and commands from me being admin for over a year previously, by holding this rank for such a long time I proved myself as a staff member that can do there job properly and professional whilst still playing the server and having a laugh with friends I'm also willing to give up my personal time to make the server to prevent and punish rulebreakers.

Im also very a very friendly person and will interact with player to make there rp and time on zarp in general better guiding them and helping them every way i can to my abilatys, by getting this rank i think ill be a good aditions to the admin team and to the community in general.

Thank you for taking time out your day to read my admin application!
  • Na1
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 161
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Na1's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1064987

move to applications please
  • Na1
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 161

[SSRP Admin] Na1's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1064988

Fixed the section
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11871

[SSRP Admin] Na1's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1064990

:support:
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

[SSRP Admin] Na1's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1064992

Yes lad
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[SSRP Admin] Na1's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1065157

You got my vote. :plussp:
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Admin] Na1's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1065216

:minussp:
Terrible attitude in game almost always, you need to work on it badly.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP Admin] Na1's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1066540

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs to show more consistency before getting admin

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

241 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40