STEAM_0:1:436697713
Game Tracker:
Server 1
Time On Server:
~400 hours
Languages:
English

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
I will now lay out some situations were it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
Racism - If someone is Racist for 2 times in a row I would ban them.
Mass RDM and LTAP - If someone RDMes 3 people then leave I would ban them.
Recents (1) - If someone has 6 recents spread out across the week I would ban them.
Recents (2) - If someone has 5 recents in the span of 2 days I would ban them.
Ban Evading - If the sharing check command says they are Ban Evading which looks like this:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

That is a person that I banned from when I was an admin previously.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Accepted:

Denied:

Why I should be promoted:
I have held the ranks of TTT Admin & Prop Hunt Admin and hopefully will hold SSRP Mod soon ™. I held the rank of TTT Admin for most of my time in ZARP. I’m extremely dedicated to the Server in the holidays I got 50+ hours a week and handled 100+ reports a day. When I’m on staff are not on and rules are broken. I want to see Server 2 come and I was told that a lack of staff was a factor so I’m just want to help. I hear that the server is suffering from neglect and I can help. I don’t think I have much to say so,

I would appreciate any constructive feedback :), I will be playing every day from now and won't resign & revoke every 5 seconds. All feedback will be worked on.

Permission to apply straight to Admin was given by Dr House

:zarp:
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Kim..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1063933

Given trust issues form the past, I would definitely much prefer to see you going for Moderator first and building up trust.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1063936

TheXnator wrote:
Given trust issues form the past, I would definitely much prefer to see you going for Moderator first and building up trust.
Last night I talked to Dr House obviously and he sore no reason not to give me permission. I also talked to Nepgear, Nina, Some other guy and CeeZee and they said I would get it is I get my activity. As a result of this, I think they have put Prop Hunt behind them and see me for who I am now not who I was.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1063974

Erm get mod first <3
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kim.

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1063980

Taylor. wrote:
Erm get mod first <3
MemesAreGoodWithKim wrote:
Last night I talked to Dr House obviously and he sore no reason not to give me permission. I also talked to Nepgear, Nina, Some other guy and CeeZee and they said I would get it is I get my activity. As a result of this, I think they have put Prop Hunt behind them and see me for who I am now not who I was.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1063984

If you average the same time as you have the last 3 days, for every day then I can see you getting admin, but I would suggest mod first if you can't keep that up

:neutralsp:
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1063997

CeeZee wrote:
If you average the same time as you have the last 3 days, for every day then I can see you getting admin, but I would suggest mod first if you can't keep that up

:neutralsp:
I'm very confident I can average 300 Mins a day
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064088

If you stay as active as you are now without getting punished or anything I'd be happy to have you back.
But only if you dont resign within the next weeks. :S :clap:

:plussp:
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064094

TheXnator wrote:

Regardless, you need to take the appropriate steps to building trust. Applying straight to Admin shows that you don't feel like what happened on Prophunt leading to your permanent ban was a serious issue, which is was. If you couldn't even get Mod on any servers as a result of this, you should definitely be following the proper course of progression, as everyone else who made serious fuckups has had to do: be a user and build up the trust to get Moderator, and then use the rank of Moderator to prove that you can be an Admin again.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064097

TheXnator wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Regardless, you need to take the appropriate steps to building trust. Applying straight to Admin shows that you don't feel like what happened on Prophunt leading to your permanent ban was a serious issue, which is was. If you couldn't even get Mod on any servers as a result of this, you should definitely be following the proper course of progression, as everyone else who made serious fuckups has had to do: be a user and build up the trust to get Moderator, and then use the rank of Moderator to prove that you can be an Admin again.
I got denied for Mod because of activity which is a valid reason which has nothing to do with Prop Hunt. If I'm being honest the TTT staff who I have talked to don't care about Prop Hunt like I said last response to you they see me for who I am now not who I was.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064106

TheXnator wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I mean, come on, really? The man has exploited like +4 months ago and already showed that he regrets his actions about 100 times. He keeps on re-applying in order to show his improvement. Never was his situation with Exploiting on Prop Hunt mentioned on the SSRP meetings, he was denied for lack of consistent activity, insufficient rule knowledge, etc. It is simply childish of you to keep bringing up the same thing, and even worse, not to forgive for something that happened so long ago, and something so stupid: Prop Hunt here, Prop Hunt there, Prop Hunt fucking everywhere...

Just stop for a second and actually think about it...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064107

TheXnator wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I got denied for Mod because of activity which is a valid reason which has nothing to do with Prop Hunt. If I'm being honest the TTT staff who I have talked to don't care about Prop Hunt like I said last response to you they see me for who I am now not who I was.

Yeah most staff I've talked to about you don't care much for the prophunt BS, and I never really cared from the start, like it's god damn points, and you even told them you did it which is more than most minges anyway

I don't get why X is still holding on to this for dear life but I think it's edging on the petty side rather than having a reason now tbh
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064114

Dr Richard wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I mean, come on, really? The man has exploited like +4 months ago and already showed that he regrets his actions about 100 times. He keeps on re-applying in order to show his improvement. Never was his situation with Exploiting on Prop Hunt mentioned on the SSRP meetings, he was denied for lack of consistent activity, insufficient rule knowledge, etc. It is simply childish of you to keep bringing up the same thing, and even worse, not to forgive for something that happened so long ago, and something so stupid: Prop Hunt here, Prop Hunt there, Prop Hunt fucking everywhere...

He exploited and lied about it and is still permanently banned on the server, after having a massive impact on the economy and causing a massive problem.

Many other people who have exploited on SSRP have then been denied 6+ months later for Mod and Admin for that reason. Kim is not an exception, regardless of how much he sucks people off. I don't want to hear that it doesn't matter, because you have no idea the impact he made and how much of a fucking nuisance it was for us to try and clean up what he did and the way that he knowingly tried to fuck up the economy and then constantly showed one of the worst attitudes I have ever seen over it.

By your logic, we can bring back Paramontana because he hasn't done anything. When people build up trust, they need to pay attention to the key word there build. Not jump in the middle because they think that not doing anything for ages because they got permanently banned for it means they have changed.

I was forced to spend weeks applying for Admin until I applied for Moderator based on SSRP for abuse that had happened 2 years prior, something I did not ever lie about at the time, which I had not even been demoted for and remained as staff for about 5 - 6 months after. If that shows a lack of trust to that extent, then getting yourself permanently banned for exploiting and lying about it definitely shows that he needs to apply for Moderator and properly build up trust again.

If Kim has truly changed, he should have absolutely no problem going for Moderator and then working his way up to Admin again.

Anyone who wants to say that what he did on Prophunt means nothing, come and let me show you the hours spent trying to work out what happened and trying to fix it, the time looking through the logs, reconsidering if any rules needed changing, trying to find everyone involved and making code changes necessary to combat the problem.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur, Kyber

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064117

TheXnator wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

He exploited and lied about it and is still permanently banned on the server, after having a massive impact on the economy and causing a massive problem.

Many other people who have exploited on SSRP have then been denied 6+ months later for Mod and Admin for that reason. Kim is not an exception, regardless of how much he sucks people off. I don't want to hear that it doesn't matter, because you have no idea the impact he made and how much of a fucking nuisance it was for us to try and clean up what he did and the way that he knowingly tried to fuck up the economy and then constantly showed one of the worst attitudes I have ever seen over it.

By your logic, we can bring back Paramontana because he hasn't done anything. When people build up trust, they need to pay attention to the key word there build. Not jump in the middle because they think that not doing anything for ages because they got permanently banned for it means they have changed.

I was forced to spend weeks applying for Admin until I applied for Moderator based on SSRP for abuse that had happened 2 years prior, something I did not ever lie about at the time, which I had not even been demoted for and remained as staff for about 5 - 6 months after. If that shows a lack of trust to that extent, then getting yourself permanently banned for exploiting and lying about it definitely shows that he needs to apply for Moderator and properly build up trust again.

If Kim has truly changed, he should have absolutely no problem going for Moderator and then working his way up to Admin again.

Anyone who wants to say that what he did on Prophunt means nothing, come and let me show you the hours spent trying to work out what happened and trying to fix it, the time looking through the logs, reconsidering if any rules needed changing, trying to find everyone involved and making code changes necessary to combat the problem.
I don’t believe that you tried to fix it one bit you didn’t even reset my points for god sake
Edit: If your talking about what I think you got denied form SSRP for activity..........
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Kim..

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064120

TheXnator wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I don’t believe that you tried to fix it one bit you didn’t even reset my points for god sake
Edit: If your talking about what I think you got denied form SSRP for activity..........
I highly doubt Xnator has done nothing to reset your points, Xnator sat down for hours trying to fix what you did, and trying to reset your points, resetting points isn't just 1 thing, it has to go through all the databases and let alone, he has to find you aswell, you shouldn't exploit to gain advantages, especially on another PS Server as Admin.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064131

Ashur wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I highly doubt Xnator has done nothing to reset your points, Xnator sat down for hours trying to fix what you did, and trying to reset your points, resetting points isn't just 1 thing, it has to go through all the databases and let alone, he has to find you aswell, you shouldn't exploit to gain advantages, especially on another PS Server as Admin.
So you just compared me exploiting to get points to someone haking. I know he did nothing as when I told him when happened he did nothing I then reminded him and he said he forgot and would do it that night and it still isnt reset.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064138

TheXnator wrote:

Isn't that like, what you applied to do? Like, what else do you do up there apart from handle those kind of situations? Doesn't that come with the role?
TheXnator wrote:
regardless of how much he sucks people off

Well I can promise you for fact, this man has not sucked my phallus, nor AFAIK a considerable amount of the TTT staff, I mean from his old app he sent in last week it proves that he's wanting feedback as to why he would be denied, and he got it, it was because of time.
TheXnator wrote:
massive impact on the economy

What a joke, pointshop economy? Like it isn't broken if there is one lmao, people have got hundreds of thousands of points easily, when TTT skins only cost like 30k max, IMO pointshop points do not matter at all rn

and to end all this, the man told you what he did, and now you've been able to combat how he did it and he's faced the punishments for it and is trying to make a comeback

The only reason you're still ranting on about it is because you see time after punishment as trust, which just isn't how it should work, he's earned back my trust, just not my vote, until his activity is up
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina, Kim.

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064144

It's just fucking points I legit couldn't care less I've seen so god damn many people farm points on the prophunt server it's a joke...
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Nina.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CeeZee, Kim.

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064154

EXPLOITED ON PROP HUNT!

:minussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT Administrator] Kim's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1064157

:plussp: good luck!

Lowkey want to see you denied just for more of these masterpieces threads tho.
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

• Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

208 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32