Time Zone: GMT+3
Link to Steam Profile: >Click
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96947711
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - >Click
Server 2 - >Click
Server 3 - >Click

Estimated Server Time:
62 (On this fresh start, I've last played on the server with different names around Nov-Dec 2017 with a decent playtime.)

Total Garry's Mod Playtime: 3,091 hours

Languages I speak:
Turkish, English, a bit of Spanish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Deathmatch (abbreviated to "RDM") is a term used to denote when a player randomly kills other players without valid reasons, this can vary from situation to situation and usual penalties are banning, warning, either permament or temporary.

Example Scenario:
Player a is waving a gun around, and player b is passing by, player a suddenly decides to kill player b for no reason is a case scenario for RDM, after being killed player b makes a F1 request the admin takes them to a sit and listens to both parties
asking player a ''Why did you kill b?'' either player a gives a shred of proof for killing player b on a valid reason or depending on how the situation goes its upto admins decision to warn the a player by a set of command or warn him verbally and return both parties back into the RP.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
NLR or New Life Rule: its a common rule in almost all RP servers, each time you die you start a new life - all your previous memories are lost and you are prevented to enter the radius of your death area for a limited time.
Example Scenario:
You get mugged in the street and you get killed because you refused to pay up the money, then you re-spawn go to the same location as you've died without waiting the timer and killing the guy who just mugged you and breaking the NLR.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

After receiving the request, I would check the logs and move both parties to the roof and conduct short interviews with them about what happened. Then I would ask the player x to provide some proof of RDM if he does submit a valid one I would warn player y. If he doesnt submit any kinds of proof or it cannot be count as a proof I would explain it to the player x and return both parties back closing the case.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Upon receiving the request I would check whether if theres a recent NLR breaking made by player y, if there is I would warn player y for breaking NLR. If there isnt I would bring both parties to a sit then asking player x for proof of player y breaking NLR if player x provides a valid proof and its acceptable I would warn player y, if he cant provide any or it cannot be count as a proof I would return both parties back.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words):
You could think that I am a newbie to the server but I've played ZARP and either DarkRP long enough to know the rules and get familiar with the server and the people of it. I am planning to improve myself more when being staff and also getting familiar with the staff part of the community and see from their perspective what is it like - I'm a good teamworking guy and I do believe that I can fit into the staff team and help them out by punishing the rulebreakers.

And maybe pickup one or two tips and socialize more in the server. I also am pretty active in the server I get on about 3-4 hours everyday and I am also friendly so I dont think i will have much problems around while being a moderator.

Thank you for spending time reading my application...
  • hotdog 6
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by hotdog 6.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] hotdog 6's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1063158

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
We recommend 2 weeks of consistant activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
2/40