SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155874869

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/JoryHD/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/JoryHD/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/JoryHD/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time
1.3k +

Languages I speak: english

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I have been a moderator for 2 weeks now and I know the commands and how to handle sits correctly, I have also gained a lot of patients within and without sits.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user)
There has been a lot of situations where I needed to offline warn a user / ban him because he LTAP'd, also banning a user for a serious offence such as mass rdm/rda.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
Hello and congratulations for getting moderator, in this guide I will teach everything you will need to know about being a moderator.
As a Moderator you should try to be friendly to everyone and help people if they need it, also try get over the weekly f1 count which is 20. If you ever need any help, you can contact me or any other staff member.
Here is a brief explanation of the commands:
/freeze "steamid"
This command freezes the target player indefinitely.
/unfreeze "steamid"
This command unfreezes the target player.
/slay "steamid"
This command slays the player and it is not really used to often.
/kick "steamid"
Kicks a player from the server used when a player is prop spamming / massively breaking rules only use if there are no admins available to ban the player.
/warn "steamid" "reason"
/unwarn "steamid" "reason"
The unwarn command only works on active warnings, if you want to remove an older warning you'll need to contact an head administrator or above.
/teleport "steamid" or /tp "steamid"
Teleports the player where you are looking.
/goto "steamid"
Used to goto a player.
/bring "steamid"
Used to bring a player
/back "steamid" or /backspawn "steamid"
Sends a player to their previous location before being teleported or back to spawn.
/tp
TPs you to the location that you're aiming at.
- F1 Menu :
There are are 4 tabs on the F1 menu :
Admin requests: Shows all F1's players have made to handle one just right click click "Handle" and then right click again to goto ect
Warnings: Shows all of the recent warnings given to players.
Logging : Shows the logs
NLR: Shows the active NLR for all players.
There is also an F6 menu to search for punishments e.g warnings, bans, kicks, mutes and more you can search a player steamID when they are offline.
There is alot of useful information in the forums aswell, I do recommend you check:
Server rules:You can always find them by typing /MOTD ingame
Ethos: [url=urlhere] https://zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-discussion/79335-zarp-staff-ethos [/url]

Explain how you would handle the following situation
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello player X, I have read your application and discussed it with the admin who banned you, we have both agreed that we should give you another chance for you're behaviour just don't do it again, make sure you read through the rules, understand them and don't break them.

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words)
I have gained a lot of experience while being moderator also I have handled around 55 f1s since I got the moderator, I feel like I can help way more as an admin than as a moderator as my permissions are limited, I'm really active even in the hours when there is no staff on, most of the time when I'm on and there is no other staff on I encounter in a lot of rule break situations and users who refuse to stop rulebreaking I feel I can solve by jailing / banning users from jobs and each server.
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
  • Thanks received: 93
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Jonsey.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP ADMIN] Jonsey's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1062979

good mod
friendly
active
gay

:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jonsey

[SSRP ADMIN] Jonsey's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1062980

:plussp:
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jonsey

[SSRP ADMIN] Jonsey's Application 5 years 3 months ago #1063161

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Try to get more F1's done.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT