Languages I speak:
➤ Serbian
➤ English
➤ German
➤ Russian
➤ Croatian
➤ Bosnian
➤ Montenegrin

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have been a SSRP Administrator for 4 months now and i can, without any doubt, say that it's greatly contributory to be becoming a Super Administrator. I have a lot of experience regarding many different situations, with helping other staff members, and in general. I have tried my best to make SSRP a better place and I consider my mission as a success. I have an incredible knowledge of the rules, and am very respected among not only the SSRP community but the ZARP community as well.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

There are many reasons as to why i would be a great addition to the Super Administrator/Lead Team!

♛ Experience ♛

Judging by the amount of people coming to me for advice and asking questions i have realized that many understand how experienced i am. I have concluded over 1100 F1"s and just over 100 Report Abuses/Punishment Appeals, meaning that i came across many situations and trough work have gained experience, i know what to do in every situation which will come in useful if any staff member(s) need help.

♛ Dedication ♛

It is fair to say that i have been the most dedicated Administrator since i got my rank 2 months back, doing more than required F1's and usually concluding a minimum of 5 Punishment Appeals/Requests weekly, also being extremely active not only on the SSRP servers, but also on TeamSpeak, Discord and on the Forums!

♝ Activity ♝

Since my last Super Administrator application was denied i have decided to greatly improve my activity, and have indeed did so. Also, by improving my TeamSpeak activity i have met a lot of new people from different communities such as Prop Hunt, TTT and DeathRun! Also, i think it is essential to say that i am usually being contacted by different staff members on these platforms for advice or second opinions, and usually they ask me different sorts of question regarding rules.

♜ Forums ♜

To be perfectly honest, i can not claim nor confirm that all my posts are/were constructive. I mostly post on the Report Abuse or Punishment Appeal section helping other players by providing templates or posting my opinion/giving out my point of view. Also, apart from those sections i also post on the Server Applications section, where i usually give out my opinion about different people, their activity, applications, recent punishments, etc. If it's a person who i don't know or who is from a different community i just wish them the best of luck and move on. Also, as far as i know, i have never received any Forum bans and have kept my record clean. Also, it is very important to mention that i have been the most active SSRP staff member in most of the sections listed above. Here are four examples of what kind of feedback i give Users applying for our servers and even an example of how i conclude forum requests:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

♟ Trust ♟

I am very trusted not just among the players of SSRP but also by most Users in the ZARP community. I only had one report abuse against me which turned out false, also, I have never abused my powers meaning no LT’s felt uncomfortable having me around with Administrator powers.

♞ TeamSpeak & Discord ♞

Since my last Super Administrator application got denied, I went on and improved my TeamSpeak and Discord activity drastically, and this fact can be confirmed by many. I enjoyed hanging out with different kind of people, and have even met some new people from different communities. Also, I wanted to mention that I have only missed one meeting while SSRP staff due to myself getting extremely ill to the point of not even being able to get out of bed. Not only have I talked to users, I also talked to many LT’s from different communities. I am planning on continuing with such good TeamSpeak activity and talking to everyone. I can also be easily reached via Steam, Discord or TeamSpeak so if there are any questions, please, feel free to ask.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I remember one situation which I had to handle by myself even though I’m not qualified to. It was not a bid deal although was an interesting thing to handle. These kinds of situations are not really common due to the fact that I am living in a +1 GMT zone where there is always at least 1 LT online the same time I am. Anyways here is the situation:

It was a Monday morning I think, not many people were online. Out of staff only me (Administrator) and a moderator were online. All of a sudden I had an F1 about a Moderator giving out a false punishment. So due to no SA/HA being online for a longer period of time I decided to take the situation into my own hands as I had the highest acquired rank at the moment of the situation. I first approached the User asking what had happened and if he has any evidence or additional information, we decided to take the situation to TeamSpeak. I then approached the accused staff member and told him what the situation was about and asked him to come to TeamSpeak so we could resolve the issue privately without creating drama on the forums. I spoke to both of them while we were together in the same spacer. We discussed the situation in full detail, I got both perspectives and we came to a fair compromise. Due to the rulebreak not being valid it was removed, although, the User had a very bad attitude and was very disobeying during the sit so we gave him a verbal. Everyone left TS happily as the issue was successfully resolved without no issues.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

First of all I would try and get into contact with the User that made the Report Abuse. I would ask him to come on to TeamSpeak so we could communicate better, I would hear everything that he has to say and I would go trough all the evidence he had provided, I would then ask him to stay in the spacer until I chat a little bit with the staff member. After I got his side of the story I would put them both in the same channel and repeat the same process again. After I did that I would let both of them go their ways. Then I would take my time to analyze the evidence and compare both stories and come to a proper conclusion. The conclusions would look like this:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would, first of all, check the RapSheet of the User to check how many Recent punishments he had. If I personally felt that the punishment (ban) is too long I would get in touch with the staff member that gave out the punishment and ask him to come to TeamSpeak.

Right after doing so I would ask him to explain what happened in full detail so I could understand the situation from his perspective. When I get all the details that I require, such as what rule he broke, how did he break the rule, was he behaving properly during the sit and also counting in his recents, and recent bans if he has any of course. I would then judge if the ban is in-fact excessive.

If the punishment turns out being too long I would explain to the Administrator/Moderator that the punishment is long for this and that reason, and that it should be reduced. I would keep an eye on the bans that the staff members keeps giving out in the future.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

This would most probably be a newly accepted staff member (Moderator) or even a Moderator/Administrator that is having trouble with a rule he didn’t yet come across in the past.
Anyways, If the staff member was struggling with a sit, or with any kind of situation, I would teleport to him and inform him that I need him for something (not-related to the situation) and I would kindly ask the User to be patient and that the staff member would be back with them shortly.

After teleporting away I would get straight to the point and tell him as to what he has to do in that specific situation, I would ask him if he understood and then tell him to go back. I would try to make this as short as possible so that the User is not left alone for a longer period of time.

I would then spectate the staff member and see if he understood what I told him, and see how he handles the situation. If he were to still be struggling I would teleport to him and handle the situation myself, while making him stand beside me so I could show him how to do it.

I would then later talk to him again, but this time I would go slowly and explain everything he needs to know in full detail, and tell him that if he needs any help in the future he can just use the Administrator chat or contact me via Steam, Discord or TeamSpeak.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

Ok, so in this situation I will call the staff member accusing the other staff member by the name: Harrison, and the accused staff member will be: George.

Ok, so, first of all I would ask Harrison to hop on TeamSpeak so we could handle the situation more effectively. I would then ask Harrison to tell me, the situation, in full detail so I could understand better as to what happened. After I clearly understood what happened I would then get in touch with George and tell him to come to TeamSpeak.

After that, I would wait for George to come on and then put us into another spacer. I would tell him that he was accused of e.g. printing in a RP House. I would first of all ask him if what he has been accused of is true, wanting to see if he would simply admit. If he did not, I would ask him to explain what happened so I could understand Georges perspective as well as Harrisons. After getting Georges side of the story I would thank him for his time and then go back into the spacer with Harrison.

After going back I would ask him if he has evidence of what he had accused George of. If he has and it shows it, I would give George a verbal or even a official depending on the severity of the rulebreak, and if he has no evidence I couldn’t do much but I would for sure spectate/keep an eye on George for a few following days and even inform the fellow lead team collective of what happened.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

Let’s say they sparked a conflict/argument in the Administrator chat, alright?

I would inform both of them in the same Administrator chat to come to TeamSpeak regarding this situation. After getting both of them on TeamSpeak I would ask both of them what happened? And I would try and find the source of the problem. I would also check if this was a one-time thing. Also, while talking to them I would slowly start re-directing the topic to something else, for e.g. video games, asking them if they play GTA, and if they ever want to play. I would even ask them if they want to base with me, I would do this so that both staff members could get to meet each other better, and even see both sides of each other, I would keep them in the spacer for a bit and tell them that I won’t take any action, although that I would inform the Lead Team of what had happened. I would keep an eye on both staff members for a following few days to check if everything is as it should be.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If this were to happen I would quickly teleport to the staff member and freeze him. Then I would tell him to come to TeamSpeak where we could continue to talk. I would ask him what was he doing and why he did what he did! I would explain to him that as a staff member he can not break rules at all, or that there will be consequences. I would also provide him with the staff ethos and explain again that what he did was very wrong and I would either give him a verbal or an official depending on the severity of the rulebrek(s), and I will also mention the situation to the Lead Team and tell them to keep an eye on him.

I would then tell him that he is free to go, although I would spectate him and see what he does, I would do that for the following few days. If he continued to still break the rules after I gave out the official, I would be forced to issue an emergency demote.

All constructive feedback is highly appreciated and will be worked on!

Happy Holidays everyone!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060536

:support:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060537

If you don’t get it someone’s getting hurt
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060538

:plussp:
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060539

Actually a massive

Best of luck!
I think you really deserve this.
Always on ts with people.
Always friendly and happy to.
Fairly active and easily contactable.
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060566

There is honestly no reason why you shouldn’t have this rank

• eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060583

You're probably the best admin at this point :clap:
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060587

-Always friendly
-Always actively helping with rulebreakers
-always active on the forums

• .Ryan
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 125
ex (Bhop) Admin
ex (Dark rp) Admin
ex (CSGO) Admin
ex (Minecraft) Mod

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060607

:support: Really nice guy, helpful and respectful!!!
  • Wells
  • Expert Boarder
  • ♡ Bopper ♡
  • Thanks received: 254

Standby Owner

#blm sometimes

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060677

Feedback is highly appreciated and will be worked on!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060724

:support: yes
  • Bopper
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Wells ily
  • Thanks received: 174
Bloated server
Reset to 2016 standards

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060725

• dimtiri911768
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by dimtiri911768.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060738

Very nice admin :clap:
  • gattonero
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 22
I'm japanese.
I studying English.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060762

Yes
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060808

He did make out with my Nuke so I’m a bit skeptical!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060810

Kyber wrote:
He did make out with my Nuke so I’m a bit skeptical!

It was a one-time thing!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060922

Dr Richard wrote:
Feedback is highly appreciated and will be worked on!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060935

Appeal thief, should be FUCKING demoted

• .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by .uzi.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060940

unban me in the next 4hrs and its a :plussp: from me :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • conor.martin838
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Staff
  • Thanks received: 46
fastdl.friendlyplayers.com/siggen/darkrpbase/76561198435750578.png

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 4 months ago #1060994

good luck bud
  • LuciouS
  • Senior Boarder