Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Jamie/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Jamie/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Jamie/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
1000+ hours

Languages I speak:
English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I feel that the time I have spent as a moderator has made me more knowledgeable with all of the server rules and commands, and when it is appropriate to use them. I also feel that due to my rank as a moderator and the amount of weekly F1's I get, getting admin can increase my productivity rate so that I can handle players who're rule breaking more quickly.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
A player had a lot of recent punishments, and went around the server spamming racial slurs through his mic, after I punished the player for this he carried on without stopping, so I had to contact a admin to so that they can come online and ban the player.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Congratulations and welcome to the SSRP staff team, here I will be giving you a brief rundown on your commands and how they should be used.

There are a few commands that are used against players who join the server to rule break and they're as follows:

Mute: The mute command stops a player from communicating through the text chat. This should be used in situations where a player is breaking rules via the text chat.

Global mute: The Global mute command stops a player from communicating through the voice chat. This should be used in situations where a player is breaking rules via voice chat.

Freeze: The freeze command stops a player from moving around. This should be used in situations where a player is RDMing to quickly stop them from carrying on.

Kick: The kick command kicks a player from the server. This should be used in situations where a player is not learning from the warnings and/or punishments given out by a staff member.

Slay: The slay command kills a targetted player. This should be used in situations where a player may've exploited to get to a certain area of the map that they should not be in.

Teleport: The teleport command teleports a player to wherever your crosshair is. This should be used in situations where you're handling F1's and you need to teleport someone you quickly.

Goto: The goto command teleports yourself to a targetted player. This should be used in situations where you're teleporting to a player to handle their F1.

Bring: The bring command brings a player to yourself. This should be used in situation where you teleport yourself to a roof, and bring a player who has made a F1 to you.

Back/backspawn: The back command teleports a player to their previous location or spawn. This should be used when you're finished with handling the F1 to put a player to their last location.

Rapsheet: You can access a players rapsheet through the tab menu, or F6 and it is used to see a player punishments. This can be used to help you decide whether to punish a player or not. If a player was warned and the date is highlighted in red, then the player has an active warning that will expire over the course of two weeks.

Unban from job: This command allows you to unban a player from a job. This should be used in situations where a player was falsely banned from a job.

Finally if you press F1, it'll bring up a small box. In here you will be able to view admin requests, warnings, logs and active nlr of players.

The admin requests tab: This shows you all of the F1's created by users, right clicking on the report allows you to handle the report.

The warnings tab: brings up a list of the players who have recieved a warning.

The logging tab: The logging tab shows you what player was killed by who, what job they changed too and who arrested who.

The active nlr tab: This tab shows you who has an active NLR timer and in what district.

To warn a player: When warning a player, you can type in the chat /warn <steamid> <reason>.

Congratulations again.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

If the appeal was denied, I would respond with this:

"After discussing your appeal with the admin who has banned you, I have decided to deny this appeal. You have been banned for prop spamming and ignored all of the warnings that were given to you which lead up to this ban. I suggest you wait out your ban and take time to read over our server rules before returning."
:denied:

If the player's appeal was accepted, I would respond with this:

After discussing your appeal with the admin who has banned you, I have decided to remove your ban entirely. I expect you to no longer prop spam on our servers as it will result in you getting permanently banned once more. Make sure that you read over our server rules before you play on the server to avoid this happening again.
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):

After being accepted for moderator, I feel that I have greatly improved my staffing skills as well as my knowledge as a staff member and the rules. I believe that these improvements can greatly lower the amount of F1's that may be stacked up overtime. Also I always try to help out players as much as I can in whatever way possible. So this shows that I have a willingness to help other players as well as staff members if needed.
When handling reports, I treat both the reporter and the player being reported with equal respect, and show no signs of being bias in any of their favours.
Finally I want to be able to maximize the amount I can do on the server, from dealing with ingame F1's to forum reports so that I can help players and stop people who're breaking rules getting away with it unpunished
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058312

You have a toxic, cocky attitude 99% of the time.
:minussp:
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058315

+green thumb thing

Kicked me with my last specials equipped!!!
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058318

:plussp: Very detailed app, handles a lot of F1's
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058320

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Ah the guy who states "i only shit talk when i get provoked" but yet you bring me into every argument you get yourself into, even if im not involved lol
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058321

Mr Red X wrote:
not to fast body we ain't giving away ranks
Iv done like more f1's and sits in on week of mod than you did in your whole admin career shut up
(only banta baby no cri<3)
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by jack bushross.

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058326

jack bushrsos wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Ah the guy who states "i only shit talk when i get provoked" but yet you bring me into every argument you get yourself into, even if im not involved lol
It appears i've made you upset yet again without even trying. This is the attitude you want to portray yourself with when going for staff? I actually used to think you were a good guy but your attitude went to absolute shit.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058328

Sam the Sausage wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
It appears i've made you upset yet again without even trying. This is the attitude you want to portray yourself with when going for staff? I actually used to think you were a good guy but your attitude went to absolute shit.
At what point did I say I was upset, I clearly just stated what you say in almost every situation you get yourself ingame. Along with the fact I think my attitude is just fine compared to alot of the current admins that the server have. I also have fun dealing with f1's and doing sits unlike alot of them. The only one who seems to have something to prove here is you, by posting on every app I have made and attempt to cause shit. Its kinda sad if you ask me
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058329

He loves banning people and should kick them instead of being ban hungry
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058330

Gloratic wrote:

Can you explain this into a bit more detail and tell me who I should of kicked instead of banning?
Last person who I had banned had 5 recent with a recent ban also for rdm.
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058332

jack bushrsos wrote:
Gloratic wrote:

Can you explain this into a bit more detail and tell me who I should of kicked instead of banning?

I'd rather not as that will just consist of more conflict and I am not about conflict. <3
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058335

Gloratic wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Gloratic wrote:

I'd rather not as that will just consist of more conflict and I am not about conflict. <3
If you're gonna criticism the man for being "ban hungry" at least support your claims rather than throwing meaningless posts on the forums.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058336

jack bushrsos wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
At what point did I say I was upset, I clearly just stated what you say in almost every situation you get yourself ingame. Along with the fact I think my attitude is just fine compared to alot of the current admins that the server have. I also have fun dealing with f1's and doing sits unlike alot of them. The only one who seems to have something to prove here is you, by posting on every app I have made and attempt to cause shit. Its kinda sad if you ask me
You've made only one other app that I've commented on?? You have a horrible attitude, and you didnt have to say you were upset, I said that I could tell because you are definitely upset. I can also confirm that there are only a select few staff members that have a worse attitude than you. Don't think for a second that you are superior to any or in your words "alot" of the staff team, because you really arent.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058340

:plussp:
Dedicated moderator, always helping others...
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058360

• JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058378

My Thoughts:

• Consistent Activity
• Good attitude
• Quite friendly
• Decent application

I Wish You The Best Of Luck!

• Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058380

:support:

Can I just say if you're going to call Jack out for being a "cocky" "toxic" attitude is talking out of their ass, Jack's attitude is perfectly fine. Sam, idk you have such an issue with him when you are the one who brings him into the majority of your arguments, usually through mentioning his wealth in game (???).

Your attitude is great, you have a good attitude, your application is ace and I would have no problem accepting you as an administrator, jack.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058381

Bigman jamie Employee Moderator of the month! :plussp:
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058386

dont care what other people say about your attitude, from what ive seen you've always been fine.

Detailed app, lots of f1's (apparently) and you're polite and instructive to others (from what i have seen).
Good luck buddy :clap:

• conor.martin838
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Staff
  • Thanks received: 46
fastdl.friendlyplayers.com/siggen/darkrpbase/76561198435750578.png

[SSRP Admin] Jack Bushross' Application 5 years 4 months ago #1058402

• Colin222050
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BustaNut$
  • Thanks received: 8
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Colin222050.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32