SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:68650601

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Nepgear™: Gametracker

Estimated Server Time:
278 Hours

Languages I speak:
English and German

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I feel that the time I spent as an Admin as well as a Moderator prepared me well for this position. In my time as an Admin I always tried to keep the server clear of rulebreakers and keep the fun activities on the server by interacting with the staff and the users. I had 1 abuse report against me, which didn't got handled, because the user didn't fill in the template, but I still looked into it and did listen to what the user had to say and what I could improve on in the future (read more on that here) and learned how to enforce the rule better. When someone was in need of help I always tried to help them, if it was a other staff member who struggled with a report or was it a user who didn't understand the rules of the server or the game. I even sometimes helped people writing an application for a staff member position, if they needed help. I helped choosing new staff members. I had a lot of fun on the server and tried the best to support it, but I feel like I could do more for the server in the position of a SuperAdmin.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?:

I'll leave the decision on whether I am a good candidate or not to you, but I can tell you some positive things about me that can help on your decision if I am good or not.

Attitude:

I am always helpful and friendly to other people. Since I came on the server I tried to come along with as many people as possible, with staff as well with the user base. If someone had a question I was glad to help and support the person. I even looked over the newer mods as I was a mod by myself and tried to help by difficult situations or answer question when they got some. I did the same when I got Admin, when there was a newer Admin I looked a bit over them if they had trouble whether if they should ban a person or not(as an example). I always stay calm by handling reports or when I get insulted by a user. I am always open for criticism and glad to take it so that I can improve on it, to get a better staff member.

Teamspeak/Forum:

I usually check the forum multiple times per day and post something when I got something to say, as an example I respond to staff applications with criticism or why I don't think that they are ready for the position so that they can improve on those things to maybe get the position one day. I have made some appeals in my Time as an Admin. When I see another TTT related post where someone is asking something I try to give them an answer when there isn't already an answer. For my Teamspeak activity, I am usually every day online on Teamspeak when I am playing TTT so if someone wants to talk to me or need help in any form I can help them.

Handling Reports:

Every time when I am handling a Report I try to understand both sides. I look into every report with care and even when someone didn't gave quite a good response, something along the line's like "What lol", I try to find out why they killed/tried to kill the person if they had a good reason for it, because I had this situation way too often that people just wrote that in the response and had a valid reason for kill/try to kill the person. When a person didn't have a valid reason to kill/try to kill the person I give them a fair punishment. My report-count was quite high when I started as a moderator and at the beginning when I was an admin, but is now rather low (I think around 100), because I am online at night hours when there are barely 10 people online and nobody is rulebreaking usually.

Past Experiences:

My past experiences from leading a staff team are from owning/moderating multiple Teamspeak servers. I had responsibilities such as looking for new good staff member as well as looking that no one is abusing there given administrative power's or if they are nice and polite to the player base. I even had some experiences on Zarp leading and helping other staff member, as I said previously I helped newer mods and admins with decision when they needed help and that gave me experiences in helping others too.

Activity:

Since I became staff I always tried to play a lot on the server. I usually get more time than 4 hours per week, but I always had at least 4 hours per week. I doubt that I can play as much as I can now, because my studies are getting harder, but I am sure I will get more than 4 hours per week. I attended nearly every meeting since I became staff too.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

The first scenario I can think of is when a hacker is on the server. I did not encounter that many hacker on the server, but when I encountered one I couldn't do anything due to that admins and moderator aren't allowed to punish for hacking. Normally I contacted a super admin or a head admin that they anti-cheat him and punish him for hacking, but you can't get an superadmin+ on the server all the time. When a hacker is online and he is rulebreaking, like Mass RDMing or RDMing you can punish them for that and you get rid of him pretty quick then, but when a hacker isn't rulebreaking this scenario gets a bit difficult. You can't punish him for RDM and you can't punish him for hacking, if I was a super admin I could easily anti-cheat him and punish him then.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would look if the person who wrote the abuse report did fill in the template correctly and if they didn't tell them that they have to fill in the template. After they did all of that I would post that I am handling this abuse report that other staff member know that someone is handling this. I would then proceed with carefully reading through the report and reviewing the proof. I would contact the accused staff member and ask them about it and why they did this. After that I would contact the user, who reported the staff member, to hear their story. Then I would come to my conclusion, if the evidence is invalid or the staff member has some more evidence that proofs his innocent I would deny the report.

Denied [ Click to expand ]

But if the evidence is valid or the staff member doesn't have some evidence to deny the given evidence I would accept this report then

Accepted(LT meeting) [ Click to expand ]

Accepted(SpokenToStaffMember) [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situations:

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would contact the staff member through Steam/Discord and ask them why they banned him. After they give a good reason to why they banned him this long I would still check his rapsheet and if after checking the rapsheet everything is ok I will leave the ban as it is. However if the staff member does not give a good reason to why they banned the user for this amount of time I would then proceed to tell the staff member that this ban has a excessive length and ensure to tell him when to ban and how long to ban at any situation. After that I would lower the ban to the time I think is appropriate and try to contact the user that his ban has been lowered.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If the staff member is struggling with the user who is disrespecting or stubborn, because he is new or doesn't know how to handle the situation, I would just give them tips on how to handle this specific situation or take over if I have to. When the staff member is disrespectful against the user I would tell the staff member that he should not disrespect other players and tell them how to handle the situation correctly and ensure that this does not happen again. The third scenario I can think off is when a staff player is struggling with handling a report, I would just look in the chat, if a chat is open, and tell the staff member what he could do to resolve the situation.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first of listen to the staff who is accusing another staff. I would listen to what they have to say and ask for evidence and look at the evidence(if some were given). After that I would contact the accused staff and ask him about it. I would ask him why he did this and if he had a reason to do so or some other evidence that proves that his action were in the right. I would then come to my conclusion after that. If the accused staff member did indeed break the rules I would bring him up on the following lead team-meeting or talk to him and ensure that this doesn't happen again, whether the rule-break was significant or not. If the accused staff did nothing wrong or the evidence is invalid I would dismiss the report then.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would tell them to calm down first. I would say to the disrespectful staff that his behaviour is not ok and that he should treat everyone on this server with respect. However when he continues to disrespect I would tell him to come on Teamspeak to talk with him and eventually bring him up on the lead team meeting. On the other scenario when they have an argument going on and both start to get heated I would tell to cool down a bit and maybe take a break, that they should go off the server and that they should talk about it the other day and that they should contact me when they want to talk. I would then start talking to both of them, when they calm down again, to understand them both and then try to resolve the situation in a spacer on Teamspeak.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would tell them him to stop immediately with what he is doing and order him on Teamspeak to speak with him. After he comes on Teamspeak I will tell the staff what he did wrong and tell him that his behaviour is unacceptable and that a staff member should never act in this way. After that I would tell him to apologise to all the other player's he inflicted harm on and if the staff continues to break the rules and harm the user's I would bring him up in the lead team meeting.

Extra:

Thanks for reading this application. I gladly accept any kind of criticism, have a nice day :D.
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Nepgear™'s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1044482

My Thoughts:

• Consistent Activity with a high total game time
• Actually really nice chill guy
• don't really see you on forums much (maybe just me idk :P )
• Only thing i can properly say is that your application is quite detailed and i can see the time taken to make this :)

Good Luck!

:plussp:
  • Jarvis_
  • Expert Boarder
  • I'm back
  • Thanks received: 225

Ex-Deathrun Admin
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Admin

Steam[

[TTT Super Admin] Nepgear™'s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1044483

My Thoughts:

• Only thing i can properly say is that your application is quite detailed and i can see the time taken to make this :)

Good Luck!

:neutralsp:

lock old app please
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Taylor_.

[TTT Super Admin] Nepgear™'s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1044485

Taylor. wrote:
My Thoughts:

Good Luck!

You copied from me noob !!!
  • Jarvis_
  • Expert Boarder
  • I'm back
  • Thanks received: 225

Ex-Deathrun Admin
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Admin

Steam[

[TTT Super Admin] Nepgear™'s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1044486

Jar wrote:
Taylor. wrote:
My Thoughts:

Good Luck!

You copied from me noob !!!

No you copied me from last week
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[TTT Super Admin] Nepgear™'s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1044490

I still feel the same as I did last week on you, a lot of it is exactly the same as what I wrote on House's application

I still feel it's not been enough time to improve, I'm still yet to see you improve on my points I mentioned last time

Which of course may not be because you're not trying to do them, but because these examples of disproving them have not arrived yet which is understandable

Applying every week doesn't show much dedication, it comes across as more of a major disagreement (in this case) with the highers opinion on denying you IMO

Wait a month or so to show everyone you're capable

:minussp:
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Super Admin] Nepgear™'s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1044513

I think you should improve on the criticism given last week. I don't feel like there's been any major improvement. Other people seem to confirm this as well.

Regardless, good luck!
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[TTT Super Admin] Nepgear™'s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1044518

Rick Johnson wrote:
I don't feel like there's been any major improvement.

How would you know that honestly?

@Nepgear
Still, I think you deserve the position and have been Admin for long enough and collected enough experience to become SA.

:plussp:
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

[TTT Super Admin] Nepgear™'s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1044523

Rick Johnson wrote:
I think you should improve on the criticism given last week. I don't feel like there's been any major improvement. Other people seem to confirm this as well.

Regardless, good luck!

Like I actually improved on those Things, I were more activ on the Forum the whole week(I got like 30+ post in this week), I was more active on Teamspeak and I was in open Spacers(just like Kyber said), I handled some appeals last week(cause I actually managed the got 2 with the help of House claiming 1 and giving them to me), the reason CeeZee did put here is not true either cause I am looking at the Context most of the Time and I am a bit more lenient some times to People when certain things happen(He could not notice this things cause he isnt usually on when i am), I am talking with the community and people in the User base actually do like me and are greeting me and I am talking with them and all that. The Reason I got denied for wasnt even mentioned on my last app and I talked with some SA and they told me and be sure I will try to improve on that.
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by TheRealNepgear.

[TTT Super Admin] Nepgear™'s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1044536

House wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
I don't feel like there's been any major improvement.

How would you know that honestly?
I would like to know this as well
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] Nepgear™'s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1046707

- Very nice and approachable guy in game
- Genuinely friendly and relaxed
- Good activity across the board

:zarp: :support: :zarp:
  • Morggsx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14
✯ TTT Moderator ✯
The following user(s) said Thank You: CeeZee, Kim.

[TTT Super Admin] Nepgear™'s Application 5 years 4 months ago #1047485

You're a nice guy but I can't say you stick out to me as someone who needs to be an SA. Maybe I have missed out on some major improvements the last week but I can't say that I support it. Until I see an outgoing, super helpful, outstanding Nepgear, it's gonna be a :minussp: from me. Good luck regardless!
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 146

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

193 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf