SteamID:STEAM_0:1:118781804

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7BTCG%7DComf...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Comfy/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/

Estimated Server Time:
2000 Hours Total

Languages I speak:
English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
My time as moderator gave me experience and knowledge on how to handle situations with rule breakers and how to correctly and accuratly hand out punishments on players and what type of punishment that they should receive

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
My First obstical obstacle was with a person that rdmed a group of cops next to his base with the reason of they were raiding when they were not and he would not take a verbal warning of please be careful and make sure that cops and raiding before you kill them(A Verbal Warning) and killed me when i tried to talk to him constantly arguing over it and saying i needed to show proof when i didn't, I solved this by contacting an admin and figuring out if i did need to show proof and i later warned him for rdm.

The second obstacle was with a bunch of new players that were saying racist/disrespectful stuff to other players and there was no admins online so I had to delay him for around an hour while he was screaming saying show me proof and I’m going to report you on the fourms even though he knew exactly what he did wrong, i delt with this by simplying waiting about an hour trying to get an admin on and later once i couldn't do anything i just warned him 2 times for rule breaks

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Welcome to the SSRP staff team, when you get an f1 it will apear on the bottom of you screen and you awnser it by hitting f1 then going to the persons name and hitting "Take F1" and you can goto him by right clicking and hit goto and once you done that say i'm here for you f1 in chat and ask if you can bring them to a sit area and use /tp to get ontop of a rooftop and talk to him about the rule break, if it is something like rdm i would goto the person that the report was made on and say "Can i bring you to a sit" and use the /bring command to tp him to the sit, then you would talk to the reported and ask why he killed the victim and if it is a valid reason return ask if that is true to the reporter and if he says no then ask for proof if he cant give proof then say i cant do anything without proof and ask him to download plays.tv if he does says its true then return the both, if the reason is invalid talk to the reported about why it is invalid and give a punishement based on his recents and time on zarp.

also use the admin tool to check fading doors left click for prop right click for keypad, also you do not need to provide proof to the player if you know it is valid. and dont worry about players screaming im going to make a report on you, you probably did find and there just salty, if they are true and you did something wrong just learn from your mistakes and try and avoid it later

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

first I would see the amount of warns then I would contact the admin about why he banned him for so long and I would see if it could be reduced (depending on the severity of his rule breaks) and once we both agree on the punishment he should have I would post on the thread
I have talked to the admin who banned you and we have decided to reduce your ban to 3 days please read the rules before you get back the the server
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/36...s-updated-08-09-2018

:accepted:

Please Lock
I should be promoted because of my dedication and time spent on the SSRP staff team and so i can properly punish users, as a mod it is really hard to properly punish users mainly because to ban someone you have to track down an admin or get one in the first place, and when a mod warns a person they dont really think much of it because a mods a mod and in the end of the day wont have any sort of impact comparable to an admin, like if you someone getting constantly stuck teleporting vs an admin picking people up and flying around, you would probably have more respect and listen to the person who is flying then the guy who is stuck constantly, another reason i want to be admin is so i can host community events.
  • Comfy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zarp’s future CD
  • Thanks received: 51
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Comfy.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Comfy4Admin 5 years 5 months ago #1036676

You forgot "Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):"
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

[SSRP] Comfy4Admin 5 years 5 months ago #1036685

Jawson wrote:
You forgot "Why I should be promoted(we recommend around 150 words):"
ok thanks I will add it when I can
  • Comfy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zarp’s future CD
  • Thanks received: 51

[SSRP Admin] Comfy's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1039135

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs more experience with moderator powers.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

219 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40