[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036299

Steam Name: Jax
The link to my profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Jaxjaxjack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68747891

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1:

www.gametracker.com/player/Jax/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages i speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have been very dedicated to TTT and have put time and effort into becoming what i am now and what my reputation is like on TTT, on the forums and on TS and I plan to continue with this attitude too. My time as admin has contributed to becoming a Super admin because i have handled some situations now where some staff had made mistakes and i helped them correct their mistakes instead of shoving it back in their faces and saying 'Ha i'm better than you' which also shows my sense of maturity on and off the server and how I handle other members of staff whether staff are fighting amongst each other or a user is complaining to a staff member i feel like i have more then enough for what it takes to be a super admin on TTT and will not disappoint.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Like i said i am very active on the server and I try to come on whenever I possibly can and i'd like to think that i am liked by both the users and the staff team and I don't argue with many people but instead try to avoid arguing and getting impatient either with a user or member of staff and I have helped many many people both staff and users have the best experience on TTT as much as I possibly can as I make the community enjoy their time on the server even if I get strained on reports or people constantly rule breaking I always try to give the best outcome.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I have seen some people who were hacking before on the server that has made the game unfair for other people and every time there was someone using hacks I had to message a Super admin or head admin to come on as all the other staff that were currently in the server were either Moderators or Admins and none of us could use anti-cheat so we could not tell so i asked a super admin to come on and try to help the situation as much as possible.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would look at the report very carefully and look to see if the certain staff member has had any problems with either the same guy before or has had multiple report abuses made towards the staff member. I will do this by either messaging the staff member on steam to get his side about it or go on preferably Team speak as the staff members friends list could be already full etc.

Hello Player Y. I have looked at your report against this staff member for falsely slaying you and have discussed this with the staff member in question and what the staff member did was very uncalled for and has caused your game play to be ruined. The staff member did accept that he did wrong but I will warn him to never do this again as it has ruined your game play on the server thus this has been

:accepted:

Hello Player X I have looked at your report against another staff member for falsely warning you and have discussed this with the staff member and from the staff members view and from what the evidence you have given me the staff did in fact warn you for a good reason which shows the warn is valid and he did it fairly as stated in the rules thus this has been
:denied:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation: A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would of asked the staff member if they had checked the F6 menu to see how many punishments the user has received and if they say yes I will ask why did they ban that user for so long and if that user and that member of staff has had bad relations with each other I would tell them both to get on Team speak so i can discuss this both with the staff member and the user to explain what this means for both of them and that they should not fight with each other on the server and tell the staff member that no matter who it is you must treat them fairly even if you hate them otherwise if it continues i will bring it up in a meeting so we can choose whether you get demoted or warned and for the user if the user does continue to abuse the staff member they will get punished via warns,kicks or bans.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation: A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If the staff member was new I would help them out and guide them through it by saying to open a chat so you get both full sides of the stories and then make your choice from that and if the staff member is still confused I will join the chat and guide that staff member through so the staff member can watch and learn from what questions i'm asking and how calmly I do it and try to calm down the reported player if they are mad. If a staff member was treating a user unfairly however (example: RDMX2 for 3 slays) I will tell the staff member why that is unfair and how if it was to be mass RDM then it would be 2 which is 3+ RDM's and if the staff member refuses to change it I would bring it up in the meeting that a staff member refused to follow a Super admins decision and that staff member will be warned or demoted.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation: A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would speak to both of the staff members either in the admin chat on TTT or on Team speak because if that staff member was spectating the other staff member to catch them doing something wrong I will point out that on the forums there is a pinned post about staff spectating other staff and I will ask the other staff member if what they did was accidental or not and if they apologise and say that it was really an accident I will warn the staff member to try not to make the mistake again as it can disrupt other staff and users as well as game play for everyone.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation: A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would tell everyone to get on Team speak that is involved in the argument and tell everyone that it is unacceptable to be behaving in a immature manner and that this should never happen again as it has caused a mass argument between everyone and no one else needed to join in as it was an argument between 2 staff members that was already bad enough. I will then go in a separate spacer on Team speak with the 2 main arguing staff members and tell them that they have to work together and I will speak to the staff member who was disrespecting the other staff member first and tell him that what he did was unacceptable and must never do it again otherwise they have a chance of been demoted.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation: You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would ask the staff member to go on Team speak for a chat then tell them why I wanted them on Team speak and then tell that staff member how bad it can make this server look to new players and how the staff member knows the rules very well so I will tell them that this was no accident and that they have to be demoted for harming users game play and showing a bad reputation to the server.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Jax.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036300

GL :support:
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036314

What was the reason you were denied? And did you improve on those points or just applying because you want to show dedication?
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036317

Kurzex wrote:
What was the reason you were denied? And did you improve on those points or just applying because you want to show dedication?

Its just needing to show more dedication as i only just came back recently so if i keep striving for super admin then the LT will see that i really do want this position and i will keep trying for it. And ofc the state i left in with an official.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036331

Jax wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

Its just needing to show more dedication as i only just came back recently so if i keep striving for super admin then the LT will see that i really do want this position and i will keep trying for it. And ofc the state i left in with an official.
Well not only that we can speak about your full denial reason on DC if you want
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036382

Good luck again Jax, just checked your last SA application and it seems like it got closed without you even getting an answer, anyway hope you will get it this time! :D

:support:
  • Praj
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 40

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036386

Praj wrote:
Good luck again Jax, just checked your last SA application and it seems like it got closed without you even getting an answer, anyway hope you will get it this time! :D

That's how Lead team applications work my guy people don't get responses on lead team apps but you have to ask a LT member why you were denied. Just letting you know.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036393

Jax wrote:
Praj wrote:

That's how Lead team applications work my guy people don't get responses on lead team apps but you have to ask a LT member why you were denied. Just letting you know.
Oh, I didn't know that the outcome isn't made public on LT applications, thanks for "lighting the way" :P
That's a saying from my country! :D
  • Praj
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 40

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036395

there are other better ways to prove that you can be SA

plusesssbee
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036396

• Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036415

hec yea
  • Poloo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-Miners Inc Member
  • Thanks received: 140

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036631

My Thoughts:

• Consistent Activity

• Experienced
• Quite friendly
• active on ts pretty nice guy :)
• also active on forums :)
• App could be improved on the 2nd question
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Good Luck!

:plussp:
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Taylor_.

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036633

Good luck.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

[TTT Super Admin] Jax's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1036714

Consistent activity and a nicely detailed application. Good luck!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun