[SSRP] Semi-Serious Role-Play

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:79280795

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Semi-Serious Role-Play Server 1

[It didn't record some days, must be an error]

www.gametracker.com/player/Richard_2017/...arpgaming.com:27015/

Semi-Serious Role-Play Server 2
GameTrackers do not work!/Unable to find!

Semi-Serious Role-Play Server 3
GameTrackers do not work!/Unable to find!

Estimated Server Time:
Approximately 790 Hours

Languages I speak:
➤ Serbian
➤ Bosnian
➤ Montenegrin
➤ English
➤ German
➤ Croatian
➤ Russian

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have been an Administrator for quite some time, and it's fair to say that it is greatly contributory to becoming an Super Administrator. I have kept my records clean and by far i have never had any Demote Request(s)/Talking to request(s) on me. I am also highly experienced in helping fellow staff members if they have any questions or need assistance with any in-game problems. I am also highly analytical and rational as well...

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

There are many good reasons as to why i should be a good addition to the Lead Team collective.

Activity

I am almost constantly online, and always there to assist Players/Staff Members if any is required. I am also always willing to come online if players request it over the forums. I am currently at 790 Hours of play time and that number is drastically growing. I am also active on the Forums, TeamSpeak and Discord so I can be contacted easily if I’m required.

Experience

I have been an SSRP staff member for quite some time and a player almost 2 years. I have encountered many difficult situations in my 730 F1’s which I have acquired. I have always remained rational and professional which is the reason i never had any complains directed towards me. But the most important factor is my experience with helping other staff members…

Trust and Dedication

I, among many, consider myself very dedicated not only to SSRP but to ZARP itself. I do admit, I haven’t been a staff member long, but I can confirm I have gained a lot of trust among the players of SSRP. And as for myself using my Administrator powers, I never had an issue with a higher-up not trusting me with them. Although there are some Users that don’t believe/respect me, and it’s usually because of my rule enforcement in a strict way.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

Usually when I play, there are one or several LT’s due to me being in a perfect time zone. But there were some situations where there were none online, such as hacking, serious accusations on fellow staff members. But that accusation one is the reason I am applying here and now, because I was able to solve that problem as an Administrator [even if I’m not qualified to]. But before actually taking that situation into my own hands I was desperately contacting several LT’s, but there was no response, and that’s the reason why I handled the situation myself. It turned out that the accused staff member was guilty. I talked to him and made him understand that what he had done wasn’t professional nor rational. And after that talk, the staff member understood his mistakes and now acknowledges what he has to do in future situations.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Of course, before doing anything myself like concluding the request or something else, I would first try to get the User who reported the staff member on a communication software such as Steam, Discord, or TeamSpeak. After speaking to the User, I would get the accused staff member and talk to him as well so I could see both sides of the story, then I would move on to analyzing the evidence. And after taking all of that into account my outcomes would look like this.

If Accepted:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If Denied:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would try and reach the staff member on any sort of communication platform/software if possible. After that i would discuss the situation in full detail. If i find the punishment being too excessive, i will first talk to the staff member who gave out the punishment and right after he realized his mistake(s) i would reduce the ban to a more appropriate duration.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would continue spectating the staff member and if i feel he is really struggling i would teleport there, ask him to come for a minute, and inform him of how he should be dealing with the sit. Then tell him to go back to the sit, while remembering what i have just said...

If he continues having an issue with handling the sit as it should be handled i would take manners into my own hands and after finishing the sit i would call the staff member so i could explain to him, in full detail, on how to act during a sit. Afterwards, I would spectate him on his next sit to make sure he has, hopefully, improved...

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would get both staff members onto Discord/Steam/TeamSpeak so we could all hear each other appropriately, or, if they are unable to talk, i would simply write in chat. I would talk to both staff members and if one of them broke a rule i would first of all talk to him, and then inform him that he will be mentioned in the following Lead Team meeting. But, if it is a minor rulebreak i would only talk to him and tell him not to do something like that in the near future or there will be consequences for his actions.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would, personally, start of by making sure both staff members are calm and ready to communicate appropriately. If it turns out it was a first, no punishment would be required due to the fact that it was a one-time thing.

And if this issue was constantly reoccurring/repeating i would mention them both in the Lead Team meeting and inform other LT's of them not being able to work as a team, and that if something like this happens in the future, more serious actions would be taken into consideration.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If something like his were to happen, i would act almost instantly. I would teleport/freeze the staff member to prevent harm from continuing, and i would talk to the staff member until he realizes he can't do such stuff. If the staff member continues breaking rules i would mention him in the following LT meeting, and if it goes far beyond the limit i would issue and emergency demote. If the situation is not as serious i would only chat with him/her an give out an official warning.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Mr. Richard. Reason: Updated GameTracker Image!
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035325

One of the few staff members on SSRP I can comfortably rely on to help me in any situation, you deserve this. :support:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035329

Big :pluusp:
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 994
Propane#4246

Steam

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035351

Btw your s2 and 3 game tracker links don't work.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035358

Kyber wrote:
Btw your s2 and 3 game tracker links don't work.

Thanks, i'll get that fixed when i get the chance, because i'm currently occupied...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035365

As much as I like you and your thing on the forums, I'd refrain from making any further ironic or ill comments on people's posts that could result in drama. Furthermore, SA+ staff members tell me you've got some problems with understanding/you don't know a couple of concepts, so I'd work on getting feedback from that too, although that's mostly through trial and error. One last thing I'd want from you before going for Super Admin is having a stronger opinion on situations/people, because from what I get a clue, you're at a point right now where you don't have a strong opinion and support or minussp people based on wrong things; a good example would be sometimes where you say
Richard(example) wrote:
I trust [insert guy name here] so...
:minussp:
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by dankek.
The following user(s) said Thank You: .Ryan, Mr. Richard, LuciouS

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035516

dankek wrote:
As much as I like you and your thing on the forums, I'd refrain from making any further ironic or ill comments on people's posts that could result in drama. Furthermore, SA+ staff members tell me you've got some problems with understanding/you don't know a couple of concepts, so I'd work on getting feedback from that too, although that's mostly through trial and error. One last thing I'd want from you before going for Super Admin is having a stronger opinion on situations/people, because from what I get a clue, you're at a point right now where you don't have a strong opinion and support or minussp people based on wrong things; a good example would be sometimes where you say
Richard(example) wrote:

The most i've ever been told by LT's when asking what to improve on is: "Just improve on how you behave on some posts on the forums". And i do admit, i get carried away some times. But, when posting on SSRP related posts i usually keep myself on a professional and rational level, especially when concluding Warn/Ban Requests and Warn/Ban appeals.

Thanks for the feedback my good Greek friend...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035517

You,Lucious and Mr.Fombasto are the only ssrp staff i trust with my situations :support:
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Mr. Fombasto

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035575

TOSIK wrote:
You,Lucious and Mr.Fombasto are the only ssrp staff i trust with my situations :support:
This hurts...
  • ArranAsh
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
  • Thanks received: 161

Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
My Discord: Ashy #7715
My Steam
My Wishlist

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035582

:support:

I gave you VIP ;)
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035584

• JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035591

My Thoughts:

• Consistent Activity i always see you on doing stuff :P
• Good attitude
• Quite friendly
• Decent application

I also agree on what kyber said:

Kyber wrote:
One of the few staff members on SSRP I can comfortably rely on to help me in any situation

Good Luck!

:plussp:
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Taylor_.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035598

One of the best admins on the server, he's very friendly & very active, and he has great knowledge of the rules, whenever i'm stuck with something that isn't listed in the rules i ask him and he comes immediately and never hesitates to help!

good luck man

Big +Support!
  • Mr. Fombasto
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Mr. Fombasto™
  • Thanks received: 15
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Mr. Fombasto.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035603

Amazing app showing great understanding of the rules
Friendly in-game polite and very respectful
Amazing admin, helpful in-game on the forums and very active
Lovely person and very dedicating on staffing

Massive :plussp: from your friend: Reverse Flash <3
  • Genzo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 2015 OG player
  • Thanks received: 187

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035604

:support:
yeet
  • Poloo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-Miners Inc Member
  • Thanks received: 139

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035611

Dr Richard wrote:
dankek wrote:
Richard(example) wrote:

The most i've ever been told by LT's when asking what to improve on is: "Just improve on how you behave on some posts on the forums". And i do admit, i get carried away some times. But, when posting on SSRP related posts i usually keep myself on a professional and rational level, especially when concluding Warn/Ban Requests and Warn/Ban appeals.

I informed Rick to send feedback your way improve on what will be sent and told to you.
  • LuciouS
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✓ Dankek is a top lad ✓
  • Thanks received: 293
Ranks:
✪ Ex- SSRP Super Admin ✪
✪ Ex- TeamSpeak Staff ✪
✪ Ex- Forum Staff ✪

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035612

LuciouS wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
dankek wrote:
Richard(example) wrote:

I informed Rick to send feedback your way improve on what will be sent and told to you.

Sir Richard, I've already informed you a week ago and I did not only say "Improve your attitude" so that is incorrect.

As Lucious said, I will be sending you feedback on things we believe you need to improve on further.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035617

dankek wrote:
Richard(example) wrote:
I looked through all of his posts and he only has one standing post other than what has been said on this topic, seems like the one where he says he trusts me has been removed, but I don't remember seeing too many of these types of post, maybe a global mod can check how many of them were deleted?
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035621

Kyber wrote:
dankek wrote:
Richard(example) wrote:
I looked through all of his posts and he only has one standing post other than what has been said on this topic, seems like the one where he says he trusts me has been removed, but I don't remember seeing too many of these types of post, maybe a global mod can check how many of them were deleted?

This is not an investigation, from what we have observed Richard lacks a strong opinion right now he dosent attempt to argue to prove his point rather just says "yeah you are right" which isnt what we are looking for in a SA candidate.
  • LuciouS
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✓ Dankek is a top lad ✓
  • Thanks received: 293
Ranks:
✪ Ex- SSRP Super Admin ✪
✪ Ex- TeamSpeak Staff ✪
✪ Ex- Forum Staff ✪

The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1035628

Application unlocked.

All feedback is appreciated.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Mr. Richard.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

286 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32