TOPIC: [Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034785

PREAMBLE

Steam Name: .uzi

Time Zone: GMT+0

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/defrrdClock/

What server are you applying for? Prop Hunt

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63666159

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/.uzi/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time: Approx. 65 hours

Languages I speak: English

ABOUT ME

My name is .uzi and I hail from Scotland in the UK.I registered on the ZARP forums on the 1st of September, 2016. I was especially active on the TTT server as it was the only server at the time that attracted my attention. I originally didn't see much in ZARP, nor did I ever see myself becoming staff. However, since registering in 2016, I have had quite the time being a part of the community.

I acquired my first staff rank only three days after I registered on the forums - I had become a TTT moderator. My debut as a member of the TTT staff team was rocky, to say the least. But despite my mistakes I progressed onto admin, until I was selected to become a Super Admin on October 23rd 2016. Just two weeks later I was promoted to Head Admin where I comfortably sat on that rank for a considerable length of time. I think it's fair to say I was dedicated member of the staff team; I wouldn't have made it to Head Admin otherwise.

I then decided to 'spread my wings' within the community and branch out onto other servers such as Deathrun and Bhop, but never really stuck around for long.

I also managed to gain the rank of forum section moderator for the TTT section, updating that staff list was exciting for me at the time.

A CM election came around early January of 2017 where I legitimately thought I had a chance at getting CM. Despite my ignorance I was determined to apply but failed miserably. I stuck around in the community nonetheless as I still enjoyed being a part of it.

In my February of 2017, life dealt me a shit hand and I had to deal with some hardships that took a significant toll on my well being. Alongside that, I had recently gotten into a full-time job which I was determined to keep since I was a fixed-term employee and could be out of the job in a year's time. This forced me to resign as I found no motivation to fulfil my role as staff - another person deserved the spot I was in possession of.

After a girthy sabbatical I returned to ZARP late August this year. I was surprised to see the addition of Jailbreak and Prop Hunt to the ZARP community and was keen to give both a go (shame really cause Jailbreak had nobody playing). After being attracted to play Prop Hunt more and more I thought I'd reapply for staff. I've risen from moderator, to admin and to super admin, but now I'm determined to restore the legacy that once was uzi the head admin!

To say the least, I've enjoyed returning and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Despite the problems that reside within ZARP, it's a place I enjoy to go and a community I enjoy being a part of.

TRAITS AND ABILITIES

As part of my induction to my job two years ago, I underwent a Insights Discovery test (read about it here). The purpose of the test is to determine your work style and strengths that would be supplied to your team.

At the core of the test, lies four colours: red, blue, green and yellow. Each represent their own work style. i.e., red means you are forward looking and a quick thinker whereas, blue means you are a keen observer and take time before you make any decisions.

To summarise the 20 page booklet I received on my profile, here are my key strengths:
  • Able to deal with complex problems
  • Remains calm and collected when under pressure
  • Prefers a "hands on" approach to problem solving
  • Painstaking; conscientious; industrious and dependable
  • Always in tough with myself and with the world
  • Adaptable and realistic
  • Feet are 'firmly on the ground' (appropriately pessimistic)
  • Pays great attention to detail
  • Understands and respects underlying principles
  • Diplomatic when the situation demands it

Conversely, here are some of my potential weaknesses:
  • May not respond well to sudden change
  • Sometimes unwilling to express even important ideas or insights
  • May unintentionally hurt others with criticism
  • Has difficulty completing unstructured tasks
  • May jeopardise deadlines in favour of searching for accuracy
  • Takes things too seriously
  • Avoids the company of those unlike him
  • Sometimes inflexible in foreign situations
  • Modesty or reticence may prevent timely interventions
  • Tends to avoid social interaction

PERSONALITY

I feel an effective summary of my personality would be the following:
  • Humorous
  • Helpful
  • Selfless
  • Diplomatic
  • Truthful

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE

I am a former member of the TTT lead team; I served as a Head Admin for a significant period of time.

MY GOALS

Specifically for Prop Hunt, my main goal is to keep the server's population alive and healthy and amass new players whenever possible be it by showing a welcoming and helpful presence on the server. Some other goals I have are to teach new and existing staff how to further better their skills as staff and inspire them to do the same; assist the server owner and the community team in anyway possible; weed out any corruption within the staff team and finally suggest new features for the server with the possibility of assisting with implementation or testing.

I'd write more shit but I've already written a wall of text so it'll do.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .uzi.
The topic has been locked.

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034787

I'll go kidnap Kyber and start torturing him until he agrees to vote Yes...

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
The following user(s) said Thank You: .uzi

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034789

About fucking time
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034790

Luki_Guki wrote:
About fucking time
You can't rush art
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034796

I have seen no issues with you as a lead team member and are doing extremely well regarding the way you compose yourself and how you act. The only problem I could see is the consistency of your activity, my vote will mainly rely on how your activity is this week and whether Xnator has any thing to say.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034799

Fuk Yeah Lad Huge :support: so much support I support twice :support:.
  • Robbieplays
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You'll probably hate me
  • Thanks received: 17

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034801

Kyber wrote:
I have seen no issues with you as a lead team member and are doing extremely well regarding the way you compose yourself and how you act. The only problem I could see is the consistency of your activity, my vote will mainly rely on how your activity is this week and whether Xnator has any thing to say.
Can you elaborate on how my activity is inconsistent?
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034809

.uzi wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Can you elaborate on how my activity is inconsistent?
A few days of the previous week have had little to no activity (3/7) and has been recurring throughout the past month, it's understandable if you have work but could be a downside to applying for head administrator.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034835

uzi told me to plus sp

https://imgur.com/a/2HyMI1h
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034838

Kyber wrote:
Not going to lie but denying Uzi because he could have better activity on the server is stupid. You promote a lead team member from SA to HA due to them being dedicated to the server and ZARP in general, another merit is how they've changed the staff team and server in a positive way, if they have experience, if they have the competence and also if they have their activity. As I've seen on the forum and speaking with PH staff members Uzi fits all of them.

Denying him for "not having consistant activity" is stupid.

Edit: To add on that you have less activity than Uzi this week
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Luki_Guki.

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034840

:support:
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034900

Definitely deserves it! He's a hard working LT member!
Good luck uzi!

• Praj
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 40

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034916

You out of everyone in the Prop Hunt staff team deserve Head Admin the most I would even go as far as to say you would be a better Server Owner than TheXnator.

• Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034942

Long time staff member that has proven his dedication. +support
  • XyroGod
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • | The PropGod, XyroGod |
  • Thanks received: 21

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034965

Luki_Guki wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Not going to lie but denying Uzi because he could have better activity on the server is stupid. You promote a lead team member from SA to HA due to them being dedicated to the server and ZARP in general, another merit is how they've changed the staff team and server in a positive way, if they have experience, if they have the competence and also if they have their activity. As I've seen on the forum and speaking with PH staff members Uzi fits all of them.

Denying him for "not having consistant activity" is stupid.

Edit: To add on that you have less activity than Uzi this week
Do keep in mind that this is uzi's application and not mine. Also, I never said that he would get denied for that reason that was just a negative that I highlighted. Uzi is an amazing candidate but there's always a negative when talking about something, you may see it as farfetched but there's always something to work on.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034968

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I know it's Uzi's app, you did say that your vote would rely on his activity. That means that you said that you would deny him if he didn't get more activity. Also ofcourse there are always negatives that can be worked on but saying that your vote relies on his activity is more than just wanting him to improve on it.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034977

Luki_Guki wrote:

I know it's Uzi's app, you did say that your vote would rely on his activity. That means that you said that you would deny him if he didn't get more activity. Also ofcourse there are always negatives that can be worked on but saying that your vote relies on his activity is more than just wanting him to improve on it.
I think I may have mis-worded my reply. I meant relying that it doesn't drop, though the activity could be improved and will probably only have an impact on my vote if it drops.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034982

Kyber wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:

I think I may have mis-worded my reply. I meant relying that it doesn't drop, though the activity could be improved and will probably only have an impact on my vote if it drops.
Alright yeah I can agree with what you're saying when you're rewording it
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034989

• Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[Prop Hunt Head Admin] uzi's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034993

Lol if uzi gets denied imma get kyber demoted man has some dirt (jk love ya)
Or maybe not jk
:thinking:
  • Grumpy Marshmallow
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Particle Bender's Friend (Raeker is a lad)
  • Thanks received: 223
►▬ ♦Ex-Prop Hunt Owner♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TTT Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TeamSpeak Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-Forum Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Rapture CO-owner♦ ▬◄
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds

194 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127