Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1033979

I'mTooFastForYou's Deathrun Administrator Application

Yeah I acctually know that I'm mod for only 1 week but I just want to try, if I'm not accepted I'll try next week :D

Steam Name:
I’mTooFastForYou

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/ImTooFastForYou/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:104507153

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1:
www.gametracker.com/player/I%27mTooFastF...arpgaming.com:27035/

Languages I speak:
I speak English, French and I’m learning german

When it will be appropriate to use the ban command?:
The ban command can be used for some reasons and for a different period.
I would use the ban command if someone has recent punishments (around 7).
If someone is hacking/DDOS, I will sure ban him for a permanent time.
If someone is disrespectful/racist even after he get the previous punishments.
And for LTAP.

Explain any situation you had to work around in your time as a moderator. How could your promotion help this?:
I had a situation where someone was mic spamming and disrespect. He got gaged and warned but every change map he was doing it again but I could not ban him. Hopefully an admin went in and after the guy did it again he got banned by the admin (sorry don’t remember who was the admin). As an admin I could have banned him and not call an admin to do it. Rest was guys who were trap reactivation or mic spamming but all the time there was admins or SA in so I couldn't do much except warn.

I also want to add a part of when I was Admin. It was 1 year ago,I was only staff in server and then someone came back (he went back from a 2 weeks ban for racism/Nazism). Then after 5 mins he started to insult other people and being racist so I muted him (he was writing) and I warned him. The map change and then he was able to write again. He started to write nazi symbol in the chat (I dunno how). So as he got warn recently and just banned 2 weeks for the same reason, I banned him again for 3 weeks (I never saw him again after). It’s one of the first time I used this command.

Why I should be promoted:
I think I should be promoted because I actually have a good activity on the server (just check my gametracker) I’ve been an admin in the past for 1 year so I have a good experience even if I forgot some commands. I know that I’ve been mod for only 1 week but I still want to try and maybe get accepted. I’m friendly on the server and I try my best to help other peoples if they need help or if someone is rule breaking. I could maybe have applied to admin directly but still I prefer start from mod to learn back all the commands and remember how to deal with what. I repeat but I know I’ll only have one week as a mod this Friday and I maybe should wait a bit but I think I’m ready to become an admin again. Well I hope I’ll be accepted, anyways thanks for your time, really appreciated.

PS: If I could have feedbacks to improve my application it would be really appreciated. (I still know about my mod time :D)
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1033998

TooFastTooFurious
  • VyTeXx
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Cookie
  • Thanks received: 274
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034095

Since you were already an Admin on this server and you are really active consistently, I don't see why not.
Good luck man!

:support:
  • Praj
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 40

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034099

My Thoughts:

• Consistent Activity

• Good attitude
• Experienced
• Maybe a-bit too soon but i still believe you are ready
• Decent application

Good Luck!

:plussp:
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034157

Refused to knife battle me :minussp:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034181

The last time you were an Administrator you claimed some of the LT was corrupt, which I won't use against you, because I somewhat agreed with that.

However after you resigned, you leaked all the game breaking exploits which we had on a list for all the Administrators, you proceeded to leak them in-game, which I banned you for, and on the forums, which got you forum banned.
How could we trust you with being admin again after 1 week of being a Moderator, and how would you refrain this from happening next time?

Also, i'm not saying you were a bad administrator, because you weren't, however, you did some questionable things after resigning (I assume that was because you and the other guys didn't get LT for some reason, and the reasons stated above)
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Ashur.

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034228

Ashur wrote:
The last time you were an Administrator you claimed some of the LT was corrupt, which I won't use against you, because I somewhat agreed with that.

However after you resigned, you leaked all the game breaking exploits which we had on a list for all the Administrators, you proceeded to leak them in-game, which I banned you for, and on the forums, which got you forum banned.
How could we trust you with being admin again after 1 week of being a Moderator, and how would you refrain this from happening next time?

Also, i'm not saying you were a bad administrator, because you weren't, however, you did some questionable things after resigning (I assume that was because you and the other guys didn't get LT for some reason, and the reasons stated above)

My opinion:

As i totally agree with you and what your saying (i know its not for me to really say but....) I believe he is reformed as he has drastically improved attitude in game and is an all round good staff member. He also messages me often on steam with enquiries about rules and how to deal with a certain situation the best way. This shows his dedication to the server as he wants to improve.

As a result i believe he trusted to join back to the administrator team.
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034253

Taylor_RL wrote:
Ashur wrote:

My opinion:

As i totally agree with you and what your saying (i know its not for me to really say but....) I believe he is reformed as he has drastically improved attitude in game and is an all round good staff member. He also messages me often on steam with enquiries about rules and how to deal with a certain situation the best way. This shows his dedication to the server as he wants to improve.

I didn't ask for your opinion, I just believe 1 week isn't enough to make up for his game breaking exploits leak, also Taylor you weren't there at the time, so you cant speak of it, he leaked it 3 days long trying to make the server miserable and tried to make Deathrun look bad
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034254

Ashur wrote:
Taylor_RL wrote:
Ashur wrote:

My opinion:

I didn't ask for your opinion, I just believe 1 week isn't enough to make up for his game breaking exploits leak

I understand.
Just giving my input/view of the situation sir.
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034262

Ashur wrote:

Ok can you help me to understand, when did I got banned in game ? and forum banned ? I don't remember anything from what you said. I don't say that you're lying but I've looked in game and my resign post and I never got banned for a valid reason, everytime I got banned it was for 1 min and it wasn't serious. Also my lastest ban is the 03/06/2016 so 2 years and 4 months before today and my resign post was 1 year and 8 months before. Proof. Also in my resign post I don't see anything about a corrupt LT (maybe I told it someday I don't remember). Also what did I do after I resigned ? Which rule I broke ? I don't even think I joined back the server after I resigned. Maybe you're telling the truth, but I just want to know what really happened. If what you're telling is true I first need to go to doctor and I'm really sorry. Just need to understand.
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO

Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034263

Taylor_RL wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Taylor_RL wrote:
Ashur wrote:

My opinion:

I didn't ask for your opinion, I just believe 1 week isn't enough to make up for his game breaking exploits leak

I understand.
Edited my reply, re read it so you understand more

Id like to see toofast4u reply to it
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034264

Ashur wrote:
Taylor_RL wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Taylor_RL wrote:
Ashur wrote:

My opinion:

I understand.
Edited my reply, re read it so you understand more

Id like to see toofast4u reply to it

He did :3

and i know i wasn't here then that is exactly why i spoke about now and that it may appear that he has changed/reformed.
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Taylor_.

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034265

ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Ashur wrote:

Ok can you help me to understand, when did I got banned in game ? and forum banned ? I don't remember anything from what you said. I don't say that you're lying but I've looked in game and my resign post and I never got banned for a valid reason, everytime I got banned it was for 1 min and it wasn't serious. Also my lastest ban is the 03/06/2016 so 2 years and 4 months before today and my resign post was 1 year and 8 months before. Proof. Also in my resign post I don't see anything about a corrupt LT (maybe I told it someday I don't remember). Also what did I do after I resigned ? Which rule I broke ? I don't even think I joined back the server after I resigned. Maybe you're telling the truth, but I just want to know what really happened. If what you're telling is true I first need to go to doctor and I'm really sorry. Just need to understand.
EDIT:
You named yourself after an Admin 2fast4you, that got permed lmao

Guerrier it is not a great idea to take someone's name with a bad reputation lmao
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034271

Ashur wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Ashur wrote:

EDIT:
You named yourself after an Admin 2fast4you, that got permed lmao

Guerrier it is not a great idea to take someone's name with a bad reputation lmao

Aww thanks I was kinda scarred xD. Hemm it's him who took my name btw, I feel better now :cheer:
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO

Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034303

Also thanks Taylor for what you said on me :)
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO

Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Taylor_

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034305

ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Also thanks Taylor for what you said on me :)

No problem.
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034473

BUMP feedback would be appreciated!
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO

Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034591

Good luck!
  • ELT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 17

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034640

Wait, so everything Ashur was claiming was about a different guy? That’s good to hear, I couldn’t quite believe it
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Deathrun Admin] ImTooFastForYou's Application 5 years 5 months ago #1034662

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Deathrun staff team.

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DeathRun Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP !

• Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
✯ Legendary Member ✯