Server 1 :
www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AA%20L...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 : www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AA%20L...arpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3 : www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AA%20L...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:

800+ Hours

Languages I speak:

Fluent english , slight arabic.

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

i've had many obstacles as a staff member on zarp but i've sucessfully managed to deal with all these obstacles the correct way , with all the experience ive gained doing a massive amount F1's and forum reports and appeals i have gained this huge understanding on how this community works and functions from absoulete minges minds to community managers this isnt to say i can overcome anyone higher rank than me but from all the experience i gained i feel like i have a really good understanding on how everything works.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

i believe that im a decent candidate for the lead team position , even though i havent been staff for that long and i know this might cause an issue to some people but i can assure you that i have a very strong opinion and i believe that i can be heard even more when im lead team. I have been very active in the community approaching everything that i possibly could to gain more experience this includes talking to higher ranks to understand how things work with higher ranks or possibly in other fields of staffing.

✪ Trust

Even though i havent been a staff member for very long i can surely say that many people in the community have trusted me in many things even when they havent known me for that long , i believe thats simply because of how i act in certain situations and how people feel towards my actions , as for how i use my powers in game i havent had a single issue of a staff member not trusting me with the powers/ranks i posses in servers.

✪ Activity

I have been insanly active within the community for the last 2 months and i could confidently say that this activity hasnt gone to waste and will benefit me and the community even further in the future.

✪ Dedication and patience

I have been very dedicated towards Zarp to help support users in game and anywhere within the community i have also had situations where ive helped many staff members higher or lower ranked than me. Patience is key to many situations in staffing i feel that even though a person can never be patient enough to perfection i can confidently say i have reached a level of patience where its balanced to help in situations and not harm.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

There have been countless situations that i had to deal with when there werent any LT on due to my rather odd time zone , one of the situations that i remember clearly it was a report against a fellow staff member that was a fairly new moderator and the person reporting the staff member were very confused of what has happend and was asking for a LT to come online to demote him i went on to calm him down and ensure him that i will be dealing with this the correct way since there isnt any LT available i went on to ask what had happend and why he thinks the staff member had done something wrong , after understanding where hes coming from and what had happen to fuel him up this much i went on to have a talk with the staff member that was involved in it i explained to the staff member that what he done wasnt a very nice way to deal with that specific situation and further explained to him what he has done wrong and what he should avoid doing in the future to not have issues like this again , after a long talk with the staff member he has finally understood his mistakes and now acknowledges what he has to do in the future , i then proceed to ask the staff member to apologize to the user that has reported him and ensure him that he wont be doing anything like that again.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

First of all I would speak to the user who has reported the staff member on TeamSpeak, Steam , discord. After Speaking to the User I would get the Staff member online and speak with him aswell and see his side of the story.

This is what my reply would look like in many situations on the Forums:

✪ Accepted
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

✪ Denied
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would slowly speak to him about the ban no need to hasitate and make the situation worse, to check for what the person who got banned did wrong. If the person who got banned did deserve the (X amount) of ban time i would do nothing. But if it was too big of a ban for a little crime, i would tell the staff member to maybe not ban for such a long time for rulebreaks that maybe just deserve minor ban.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would tell the staff member to go cool down and tell him not to aproach any situation in such way! Then i would personally deal with the situation my self. When its done, i would speak to the staff member in private about the situation and get him not to do that ever again.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would get both staff members either on teamspeak or get them on a roof to talk about what happend, and maybe ask for evidence of this. But i would do it calmly and not accuse anyone for anything before i know what happend. If there is enough evidence of rulebreak i would talk to lead team about all of that and maybe end up giving him a warning for it.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First of all i would get the staff member to talk to me in private and ask why he would do such thing against fellow staff members. Its very important that everybody is happy and dont feel disrespected in any way, the main thing is that everyone feels good within the team and just in general in the Zarp community. I would tell the staff member to cool off and not ever talk like that to anyone around the community, if it does keep happening i would inform the lead team and maybe take his rank temporarily.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

First I would teleport the staff member, and firstly tell him that he is in danger of losing his rank because obviously he doesent follow the rules and as a staff member he should know 99.9% of the rules. At this point i would have to again inform the lead team to speak about our staff member breaking rules which is very serious, and should get atleast a warning for it. Or get his rank taken.

Thanks for reading my application!

All the feedback and constructive criticism are much appreciated!
  • LuciouS
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✓ Dankek is a top lad ✓
  • Thanks received: 293
Ranks:
✪ Ex- SSRP Super Admin ✪
✪ Ex- TeamSpeak Staff ✪
✪ Ex- Forum Staff ✪

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020642

There is no reason for this to get denied...
You are currently the best person for a LT position!

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020645

Good Luck!
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020651

You resigned saying there was no hope for this community and you come back revoke and go for sa? The only thing im understanding is you’re powerhungry and want sa asap
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020656

Quatroking wrote:
You resigned saying there was no hope for this community and you come back revoke and go for sa? The only thing im understanding is you’re powerhungry and want sa asap
lmao, how is that powerhungry whatsoever, you don't know what you're talking about
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaiwaii, OxyFoxy, BDnico17, leon21, Mr. Richard

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020665

GIB HIM SA
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020666

dankek wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
lmao, how is that powerhungry whatsoever, you don't know what you're talking about

He is not being powerhungry at all, he wants to make ZARP better.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020675

Great guy

• eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020677

I dont know anyone who deserves this more :) :support:
  • XeN0
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
  • Thanks received: 47

✪ Interstellar ✪

✪ Ex SSRP Admin x3 ✪
✪ Ex Deathrun Moderator ✪
✪ Ex Prop Hunt Administrator ✪

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020680

• leon21
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • AEK Athens/Original 21
  • Thanks received: 138

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020694

:plussp: ! Big man lucious!
  • ALIKI
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020696

Did not bully me on teamspeak, love you, :support:
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 994
Propane#4246

Steam
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Agebt. Reason: Dumbass

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020729

Quatroking wrote:

Sure, Lucious might have resigned. That doesn't make him power-hungry, though? The amount of assumptions you would need to make in order to reach that conclusion is high which makes this highly unlikely to actually be accurate.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Rick Townsend.

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1020936

Bump! ^^
  • LuciouS
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✓ Dankek is a top lad ✓
  • Thanks received: 293
Ranks:
✪ Ex- SSRP Super Admin ✪
✪ Ex- TeamSpeak Staff ✪
✪ Ex- Forum Staff ✪

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1021015

great guy :3
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Taylor_.

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1021021

Richard Fox wrote:
dankek wrote:
Quatroking wrote:

Then he would of stayed, and not resigned making Onion a total fool.

EDIT: it sounds like I'm kalling him power hungry, I'm not. Ot's about the second part.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by SkeletonWarrior.

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1021069

Richard Fox wrote:
dankek wrote:
Quatroking wrote:

Maybe because he resigned as admin and "left" and said there was no hope for this community and assoon as he comes back he seeks for more power? Do you guys need more arguments as to why he is power hungry?
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1021077

Quatroking wrote:
Richard Fox wrote:
dankek wrote:
Quatroking wrote:

Maybe because he resigned as admin and "left" and said there was no hope for this community and assoon as he comes back he seeks for more power? Do you guys need more arguments as to why he is power hungry?

He resigned because he saw all the good SSRP staff members do the same. Arran, Xeno, Red X, Dramn, myself and even you said that we are screwed when that happened, everyone did, few of us started taking our resignation into consideration as well, but not everyone resigned. LuciouS and Oxy came back to fix this shit, this is not being "power-hungry", this is trying to fix SSRP, because to be honest, we are all shit staff currently, no experience whatsoever, that's why we need someone like LuciouS to dig us out of this crap. Yes, he said that there is no hope and left but came back and is now trying to help, and you, instead of helping as well, speculate on the forums.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek, Mr. Fombasto

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1021079

Trust issues.
  • Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년