Time Zone:
BST

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/diamrald

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:93784857

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/BlueCider%20c...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 1 (I have 2 for some reason) - www.gametracker.com/player/BlueCider/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/BlueCider%20c...arpgaming.com:27025/

Estimated Server Time:
67.36 Hours

Languages I speak:
English and German

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Random Death Match, or RDM, is the event of a player killing another player for no valid reasons. An example of this event would be; Ryan RDM'd (killed) me for no reason. In this scenario Ryan would be punished for his invalid actions which is usually a warning.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

New Life Rule ,also known as NLR, adds more sense and realism to the game by "restricting" you from entering the area in which you died in. This prevents people from constantly re-spawning and raiding a base(s) in a certain area. An example of this rule in action is; Ryan has attempted to raid a base in the Crack House District and has been killed by the owners of the base because he entered it. Ryan re-spawns as normal but with a counter/timer at the top of his screen with Crack House District next to it. HE is now not allowed to enter this area. If he does attempt to enter the area and raid the base while the counter/timer is still active, he can be punished for his actions for breaking NLR.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I will get both of them on a rooftop. I will the ask for player x's side of the story as he is the one that opened report. Then I would ask for player y's side of the story (I would know that he did RDM player x after checking the logs) and see if he admits to it. If he does I would then give him a warning or let him off if he says it was an accident (only if he doesn't have any recent warnings). If he does not admit to it, I would give him a warning; for lying and for RDM.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would listen to both sides of the story. I would listen to player x's side first as he was the one that reported player y. I would then see if player x has any proof of player y breaking NLR. If yes and the proof is sufficient then I will warn player y for breaking NLR. If not then I will check the logs to see if there any proof of the event of player y breaking NLR. If yes then I will warn player y for breaking NLR if not I will dismiss both of them without giving any warnings due to not enough proof.

If the kills are close together in console I would have to check who died between these kills and where. If player x died in the same district and was killed by player y during the killings, then Player x would be breaking NLR, if player y died in the same district while the killings happened then player y would be breaking NLR. If they both died in the same district while the killings happened then they both would be accused of breaking NLR as they both died in the same district more than one within the peak time.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words):

I think I should be chosen as I would be a friendly moderator that no-one would/should be scared about! I would also handle situations as soon as possible to provide convenience to the players and keep them happy as possible. I also think I should be chosen because if I were to be chosen I would be as active as I could be to help out players when no other staff are online or when people think they have the right to mess about on the server when no staff is online and keep everyone happy. As a moderator I will also be able to show what I can do to help others while keeping the players happy and not let the other staff down. I would be more than happy to assist staff with anything while assisting other players that are new to the server and also give them a happy welcome! Thank you!
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 64
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] BlueCider's Application 5 years 8 months ago #992928

I went on holiday for the past month to germany :/ I only took my laptop with me that is hardly capable of even running gmod. Are mods not allowed to go on holiday :D
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 64

[SSRP Moderator] BlueCider's Application 5 years 8 months ago #992931

BlueCider wrote:
I went on holiday for the past month to germany :/ I only took my laptop with me that is hardly capable of even running gmod. Are mods not allowed to go on holiday :D

You need 2 weeks of consistent activity. If you go on a holiday for a month then you need to get those weeks again.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueCider

[SSRP Moderator] BlueCider's Application 5 years 8 months ago #993070

You’re gonna need to get your activity up again before applying, you’re allowed to go on holiday but once you’re back you’ll need to prove that you can get consistent activity once again.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP Moderator] BlueCider's Application 5 years 8 months ago #993317

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs more Activity + Recent Punishment.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

255 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun