Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006892083/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23313177
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Sir%20Hamp/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Sir%20Hamp/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 403.42

Languages I speak: English/Minge

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match is an idea and rule put in place to keep players who are physically capable of killing each other from doing so following a chain of thought and restraint for the sake of playing a role. In Dark RP there is nothing in place to physically keep you from "RDM" as this would limit the possibilities in-game to do whatever you want within the rules! Random Death Match is very self-explanitory and is as it says. Death Match ( Killing "match" between two or more players ) at random ( without constraint ). A good example of "RDM" would be spawning in on Server 1 thinking "Wow! I have had a long day. I am ready to print!" but you immediately see a citizen whip out a gun and shoot you without warning and here a squeaky voice going "REEEEEEEEEE!". This would be Random Death Match because there was no role or place for a citizen to have a gun and shoot another player at random. P.S. citizen with gun almost always ends up a red flag...

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule or "NLR" as it is most commonly called is a rule that in your "New Life" after death, you must not return to the district in which your death took place and without any role play interaction for three minutes. There are certain exceptions to this rule when it comes to cops. "NLR" does not apply to police in their Police District/Mining Area or when attempting to stop an active nuke or bank raid.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
So obviously player Y DID kill player X by some form, shape, or manner. Long story short, unless I had seen some of this first hand and with context, without proof I could do nothing but keep an eye out for future possible conflicts as long as I was able to carry out my duties responsibly.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Well, so unless I can see and this is only if I were able to handle the report PROMPTLY I could see whether they were breaking NLR immediately. If not, however, all that I see is that their kills are close together in console and does not provide sufficient evidence against player Y. Player X could have easily went to player Y and caused problems as well. Mind you many F1's are posted to soley get people in trouble as a part of their trolling technique. There are a great many ways these players can approach any and every situation. Be vigilant!

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words):
I have many many hours invested into the day to day operations in-game that helped most players be able to have a smooth and fun experience in our servers as an admin. One day my gaming laptop was stolen and the rest is history! Well now this single-core processor computer can run this game and I am happy to say I wish to be that change or at least influence yet again for our staff and players. I DO enjoy helping players to understand the ins-and-outs and intricacies of "grey area" in-game, and helping fellow staff and those I may outrank explore managing techniques and styles to better suit player and staff development. I am very excited to be here, and will be the positive change or at least influence we need to make ZARP great again!
-P.S. Sorry totally ripped Donald Trump on this one. No association or direct/indirect support.
Much love,
Hampered
  • Hampered
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Hampered.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Hampered's Application 5 years 7 months ago #992245

Good luck!
  • Symtriix
  • Senior Boarder
  • freefall
  • Thanks received: 146

[SSRP Moderator] Hampered's Application 5 years 7 months ago #992275

As long as you don't have any recent punishments I don't see why you should get denied.
Good luck :plussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hampered

[SSRP Moderator] Hampered's Application 5 years 7 months ago #992566

:plussp:

Active, friendly, previous experience as an admin!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hampered

[SSRP Moderator] Hampered's Application 5 years 7 months ago #992965

Guys thank you so much, and thank you for the good vibes. I cannot wait to find out, and for those who supported me you will not regret it! :lol:
  • Hampered
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Hampered's Application 5 years 7 months ago #992997

Has previous experience as an administrator, knows the rules to a great extent and is very friendly. I don't see why he shouldn't get the moderator rank.

Good luck!
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[SSRP Moderator] Hampered's Application 5 years 7 months ago #993007

Extreamly friendly and helpful user, would be an absolutely great addition to the server! Also experienced ex-staff member.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by SkeletonWarrior.

[SSRP Moderator] Hampered's Application 5 years 7 months ago #993008

You guys are great, thank you so much I look forward to working with you!
  • Hampered
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Hampered's Application 5 years 7 months ago #993321

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

286 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40