New username:
www.gametracker.com/player/%EF%BD%8A%EF%...arpgaming.com:27019/
Old username:
www.gametracker.com/player/Jiggy%20%7C%2...arpgaming.com:27019/

Estimated Server Time:
429 hours at time of writing

Languages I speak:
English and conversational Spanish

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I've been admin for about four months now and during that time I've encountered many obstacles such as hackers and other rule breakers. I can deal with them in a quick and effective manner which is fair for all users, and I can gauge appropriate punishments for different offences. I've been a regular on the bhop server for more than a year and thus know the ins and outs of the server.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I'm quite well-known and friendly to everyone on the server, which makes me approachable, and I don't hesitate to answer and questions regardless of what they are. I've had past experiences of being superadmin on darkrp and deathrun servers, so I know what's acceptable and what isn't. I'm responsible and can be trusted with the powers that come with the rank. I try to remain calm and level-headed in all situations, and I'm also one of the most active members on the server, especially within the staff team. I can help explain things to other users and staff members if they're unsure of something, and I like to contribute to the server outside of gmod itself by posting suggestions to further improve the quality of the server. Furthermore, I try to maintain a consistent level of activity on the server, often being one of the only staff members on the server, making me well-suited to deal with issues which might otherwise go unresolved if there was no staff member on at the time.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
Whilst I haven't really encountered any situations which required the help of a lead team member, there was an incident around a month ago where a user joined the server and immediately started micspamming. After a verbal warning and a mute the user continued to spam both voice and text. Another staff member told me that the name seemed similar to a user that was banned recently, and a family sharing check revealed it was indeed an alt account for a banned user, therefore resulting in another ban, however the presence of a lead team member may have helped to punish the user more appropriately.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Firstly, I would compare the account of the incident from the offending staff member and the the staff member that submitted the report to find any similarities and/or differences between them. With this in mind, I'd bring it up in the lead team meeting if it it seemed likely that there was some abuse, and politely explain to the staff member why abuse is not tolerable just to make sure. If it seemed unlikely there was any abuse, I'd tell the staff member just to be more clear of what they are doing and why when punishing a user and maybe watch them more closely in-game if need be.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I'd privately ask the staff member why they thought the user should be banned for that long, and make sure to avoid any accusations or behaviour that could be interpreted as hostile to get a clear understanding of what happened. I'd suggest that the staff member reconsiders the ban length and if I'm unable to come to a satisfactory conclusion, I'd contact a higher member of staff. I'd also explain to the staff member some appropriate ban lengths in relation to different offences.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I'd watch for a little bit to see whether the staff member could control the situation themselves, and if not, I'd start to handle the situation myself and take over warning and/or punishing the user. Afterwards, I'd make sure the staff member understand how to react in future situations and depending on how they respond, I'd watch them more closely to make sure they understood.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I'd first try to calm both the 'offending' staff member and that accusing the other, then go about helping them resolve the issue between themselves. If the staff member still insists that rules were broken by the other, I'd direct them to where they can post a complaint and tell them it will be reviewed by a lead team member. If there was sufficient evidence that a serious rule was broken by a staff member, such as cheating world records, I'd contact a higher staff member to get involved and possibly issue a demotion.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I'd intervene and stop the argument as quickly as possible, and make sure that both staff members apologise. I'd explain to them that staff members should be working together to improve the server, not arguing, and if either staff member is continuing to behave in a detrimental way I'd bring it up in the lead team meeting.
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would promptly tell the staff member to stop and encourage them to apologise to any users affected. Then, I'd explain that staff members are there to uphold the rules, not break them, and that it gives a bad impression to other users. Depending on how they react, I would mention it in the lead team meeting and if they continue to break rules I'd go about getting a higher staff member to issue a temporary demotion if serious enough or do it myself until a higher up can review the situation.
  • Jiggy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Super Administrator] Jiggy's Application 5 years 8 months ago #992121

Honestly a lot of effort into this very active and has past experience of admin so i approve

:plussp:
  • nauve
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by nauve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiggy

[Bhop Super Administrator] Jiggy's Application 5 years 8 months ago #992138

Goodluck from what I know you’re a nice guy
:plussp:
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[Bhop Super Administrator] Jiggy's Application 5 years 8 months ago #992274

You should have more of a team speak and forum presence before getting this, good luck!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Bhop Super Administrator] Jiggy's Application 5 years 8 months ago #992559

I really do not see you being active on teamspeak and forums and i think being active their you show leadership :minussp:
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Happy.

[Bhop Super Administrator] Jiggy's Application 5 years 8 months ago #992561

I believe you need more experience, more presence on forums and teamspeak as kyber said. You also need to get leadership and interact with this staff team, so for now :minussp: but would definitely want you in the future when you improve this!
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja, Jiggy