[Surf Super Administrator] Taylor_RL's Application 5 years 8 months ago #989089

:zarp:

Steam Name: Taylor_RL Steam
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96124356
Current Gametracker Profile
Estimated Server Time: 4000
Languages I speak: English

Promotional Related

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I feel that my time a Admin on surf has been quite eventful with many different challenges i have had to deal with and also some i had to find alternate ways around. But personally i believe i have gained the experience to be promoted to super admin even though i haven't been apart of Zarp the longest.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?:

I believe I am a good candidate for the super administrator team as i am easy to talk to and understanding to listen to. I'm currently super admin on bhop and was also superadmin on a darkrp a few years ago that i resigned from as i was quitting gmod at the time. I can work well in a team environment but also work alone with confidence. I can focus well under pressure and can keep a good and friendly attitude to other staff. I am also trusted with other ranks like superadmin on bhop and Deathrun moderator but i am not very known as they are the only servers i am active on. I am working on notoriety and getting to meet new people from all cross the community.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I haven't really had that exact situation but the worst i have had to deal with was someone using auto strafe scripts that were quite blatant and the user didn't want to co-operate with me and he made it worse for himself and received a ban just for how he went on about it.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would firstly read and ask any general questions to get a basic understanding of whats happened. If the given evidence was valid to actually make a point i state that i'm going to handle it and would then start to talk to each side of the report to get a unbiased view of whats going on.
i would then decide if it will be brought up in lead team meeting.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would contact the staff member and get a understanding of what has happened. Then i would explain that it was a harsh punishment and asks their thoughts about why it was a harsh punishment. I would discuss a potential change of ban length and reasons why but if the staff member is still not agreeing i would bring up in meeting or contact a higher up.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would wait a bit to see what is happening and how the staff member is dealing with it. But if it was really aggressive or unprofessional i would instantly step in to control the environment and calm all those involved. I would then personally talk to the staff member to find out what has happened and then pursue to assist the staff member so they can successfully deal with it.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would firstly split them up and talk to each side to get a understanding.If any other staff witnessed it they would also be asked so i can gather enough information to successfully and efficiently deal with the situation in the best possible way. Depending on if the accusation was true or false i would inform the victim that it is not allowed and answer any question they might have involving the rules. If it was false i would tell the accusing staff to stop. But if it continued after i would bring up within lead team meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would instantly break it up to gather information from both sides as it gives a bad reputation if staff argue in game. I would then ask for evidence for reason of argument and depending on how serious the reasoning was i would bring this up to lead team meeting and inform a head admin at the time of the event.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would quickly separate him from the users as it gives a bad reputation for us and ask him for his reasoning of his actions. I would then ask for evidence of what has happened and if any users in particular were involved personally i would ask them what happened and also apologies for the staff members actions.I would then explain to the staff member that it isn't allowed and if it happens again punishment may be needed. If the staff member didn't co-operate with me i would contact a head admin and bring up in lead team meeting.If the case was him abusing staff powers i would remove his access to them until it has been dealt with.

Extra:

I wasn't informed about the reason for my decline last time so i'm just re-applying.

:zarp:
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Taylor_.
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Super Administrator] Taylor_RL's Application 5 years 8 months ago #989091

:support:

Great guy, knows what he's doing and will help anyone.
  • Symtriix
  • Senior Boarder
  • freefall
  • Thanks received: 146

[Surf Super Administrator] Taylor_RL's Application 5 years 8 months ago #989106

:plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Surf Super Administrator] Taylor_RL's Application 5 years 8 months ago #989168

Very friendly and helpful

• eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Surf Super Administrator] Taylor_RL's Application 5 years 8 months ago #989718

:minussp: Attitude needs to be Improved on Surf.
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

[Surf Super Administrator] Taylor_RL's Application 5 years 8 months ago #991692

Great Staff.

Good Luck!!! :zarp:
  • Jarvis_
  • Expert Boarder
  • I'm back
  • Thanks received: 225

Ex-Deathrun Admin
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Admin

Steam[
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Jarvis_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[Surf Super Administrator] Taylor_RL's Application 5 years 8 months ago #991755

I could have sworn you were denied because the LT wanted to see how being a Bhop SA would pan out, and I would have guessed that they would be looking at around a month to see how you do.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127