SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103936781
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Grim/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Grim/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%CE%A9Corrupt...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: Depends

Languages I speak: English

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:RDM/Random Death Match Killing someone for no reason.
Lets say "Bob" had shot and killed "John" for no reason, that'd be a RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: NLR/New life rule meaning basically you're not allowed to go somewhere you just died at. Again, lets say "Bob" shot and killed "John" since John was raiding Bob. Well. If John had walked back there and killed him and raided him. That'd be breaking NLR since hes not allowed to go back there and continue anything.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: I would have warned player Y due to the RDM. And send them back on their ways.
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: Well, technically both of them are breaking NLR due to them BOTH being killed and them going back to the location they were killing eachother at.
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words): I usually follow the rules, yes, I will not lie, I will screw around with my friends and we'd kill eachother and RDM. I have been Mod/Co-owner quite a lot and have a great amount of experience. I am not sensitive, that said, I do not care for peoples insults. I ignore and keep going on my way. I will screw up time to time. And more than likely will learn quickly if I had done something wrong. I like Zarp due to quite a few things to work on and be able to do. I try to make the community as toxic free as possible. Some people just don't care and keep doing things so I would have to do something rather different than just warn. I enjoy meeting new people so I tend to be really chill with everyone. I do not take kindly to those who try to make the server bad. As it brings people away from the server. I like to help. Its one of the things in me that I like to do. I don't usually get pissed off, but I do get frustrated. I try my hardest at all times as Mod/Admin. I despise abusing Mod/Admins power. As it ruins literally everything for me and the community. Excluding everything else, I am not toxic. And if I say something toxic, I always joke around with it. I never mean anything as I say "I'm joking". Usually.
  • Corrupted
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Corrupted. Reason: Grammar
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP Moderator] D A N K M E M E S' Applicaiton 5 years 9 months ago #973859

please tell me your real ingame name since i cant find your name on gametrackers
or add it yourself www.gametracker.com/server_info/usa.zarp...ry=D+A+N+K+M+E+M+E+S
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

131 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32