Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Admin] Taquya's Application

[TTT Admin] Taquya's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972252

Steam Name: Taquya
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110620991/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75177631

Link to GameTracker for the server:www.gametracker.com/player/Taquya/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: English and Norwegian
Estimated server time: Approximately 165 hours

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
There are multiple situations where using the ban command is appropriate, however I will just name a few them. If someone gets on the mic and makes racist comments, then I can warn the person one time, but if the person is racist again, then I can immediately ban the person, as we have a zero tolerance policy towards racism. Another situation where using the ban command would be appropriate, would be if someone were to mass RDM, and then leave to avoid punishments. Another situation would be if someone were to have a certain amount of recent punishments, and they were already told that another warning could, and would result to banishment from the server.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Personally, I believe that everybody deserves second chances, so if the banned player truly regrets his/her mistakes and promises to never attempt or do anything rule-breaking again, then I believe the punished player deserves to get a second chance and get unbanned.
My response to him/her would be:

Greetings Player x!
We at ZARP Gaming take cheating and any other rulebreaking offense very seriously to ensure the best for our great gaming community and players. We hope you understand that the recent ban on your account was to ensure a safe and fair environment for all the legitimate players at Zarp Gaming.

After reviewing your appeal, we can truly see that you really regret your decision of using cheats. Therefore, We at Zarp Gaming has decided to give you a second chance and to take back the ban on your account.

Please be aware that we do not tolerate the use of softwares or programs to gain an unfair advantage and cannot guarantee you another chance if you were likely to need one.
We recommend you reading our TTT server rules at: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/ttt/46862-ttt-server-rules

We hope to see you back soon!
-The Zarp Gaming Staff

Why I should be promoted:
I want to become an Admin, because I believe that I can contribute to a better and more fair gaming experience to all the players at Zarp Gaming, just like the other Admins. I know that I can do a good job, especially since I like to play on this server while helping other players and staff. I have learned very much through being a Moderator on your server and I am very grateful that I got the chance to work with you amazing guys at Zarp! :D
  • Taquya
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Admin] Taquya's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972619

Your application is very good and your activity is good. You have been doing a great job in game and I think that you do deserve admin. Keep up the good work!

Good luck!

:plussp:
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[TTT Admin] Taquya's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972769

:support:
I think your very dedicated as you’ve applied like 4 times now I won’t be in the meeting but good luck
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT Admin] Taquya's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972774

You need to show a lot more dedication before going for a promotion. You don't even meet the required activity yet and as a result i cannot comment on if you have improved as i have not seen you on.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT Admin] Taquya's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972782

Over the past two weeks, your activity has been quite poor. I think you should get high consistent activity and then you will stand a much better chance at getting this promotion.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT Admin] Taquya's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972861

You have my support buddy! (Even though I won't be there)

Ps.
Sorry that I squished your head.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Admin] Taquya's Application 5 years 9 months ago #972874

aren't you on an inactive leave?
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Admin] Taquya's Application 5 years 9 months ago #973479

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛