Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Bhop Moderator] DDW's Application.

[Bhop Moderator] DDW's Application. 5 years 8 months ago #972242

Steam Name: DankingDominatingWizard
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/58030029/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61644068
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/DankingDomina...arpgaming.com:27019/
Estimated Server Time: 6 hours and 14 minutes. I will have more the coming days! It will probably reach 2 weeks soon quickly.
Languages I speak: I fluently speak Dutch and English, although some grammatical errors can occur when typing in English.

Bhop Related

Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop:
I would tell the new player to not hold W on the normal bunny hop mode and tell him that you strafe by pressing A and moving your mouse slowly to the left to strafe left and to press D and slowly move your mouse to the right to strafe right. I would also be able to let them spectate me to learn from what I do when I bunny hop. Although I'd recomend the new player to start strafing slowly as opposed to my fast mouse movements.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming: I would tell him that he needs to stop spamming, if he continues to spam I will give them a mute or gag for a limited amount of time and repeat the process until he stops and never does it again.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: If someone uses an exploit I'd give them a warning, if they proceed exploiting I would kick them.

Why I should be chosen : I believe I could make this amazing community better by becoming staff, I like this community and would love to help out by enforcing the rules! I can show respect if people show me respect, I am not ignorant and am willing to listen to people, even if they point out flaws in what I do. I will listen to them and improve myself and become a better staff.
To my knowledge I haven't broken any rules yet and neither will I break one. I am active and enjoy this server, I am becoming more active than I already was too. I want to be a Moderator because I want to help fellow staff members punish rule breakers when they're not online, as I said I believe I could make this amazing community better if I with the help of fellow staff members better than it already is by becoming a moderator. I have a mic, I prefer to be contacted via steam and discord. I also have staff expierence on other servers, I had staff on zombie survival servers, DooMWorks (Shut down sadly), Zombieland (shut down too) and Firefly vanilla (still up and running and I am a well know admin there).
  • DDW
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nice

[Bhop Moderator] DDW's Application. 5 years 8 months ago #972267

:minussp:

Pros
- Decent application

Cons
-Seen once
-Really poor activity
  • void1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by void1.

[Bhop Moderator] DDW's Application. 5 years 8 months ago #972452

:neutralsp:

I saw you on yesterday but you were calling some guy trolling you a "cu*t*" so you should probably try not to use that language anymore. Like void said, it is best that you resign from your current staff positions since you are applying for ZARP.

retracted: you have already resigned
I did see you on yesterday though a lot. If you improved your activity, I think you would have higher chances of being accepted.

Good luck bro :)
  • Symtriix
  • Senior Boarder
  • freefall
  • Thanks received: 146
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Symtriix. Reason: retracted

[Bhop Moderator] DDW's Application. 5 years 8 months ago #972640

Symtrixx I just asked the owner to demote me so all good bro.
  • DDW
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by DDW. Reason: Put diffrent info in.

[Bhop Moderator] DDW's Application. 5 years 8 months ago #973522

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BunnyHop! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP BHOP staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

282 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun