Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Bhop Moderator] Symtriix' Application

[Bhop Moderator] Symtriix' Application 5 years 8 months ago #970647

Symtriix’ Bunny Hop Moderator Application

About Me
Steam Name: Symtriix
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Symtriix/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160211653
Gametracker Profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Symtriix/play.zarpgaming.com:27019
Server Playtime: Almost 37 hours
Languages I speak: English, Vietnamese, and a bit of Japanese
Timezone: Victoria, Australia (GMT+10 hours)

Moderator Questions:
How I would teach a new player to bhop: Firstly, I would tell them to go to settings and then set their FOV to 90. After that, I would tell them to make sure their mouse acceleration is on one. When all of that is done, I would tell them to always remember this: “If you want to strafe to the left, press A and move your mouse to the left. If you want to strafe to the right, press D and move your mouse to the left.” A few more things I would tell them: “right when you are going to jump, take your finger off the W key and refrain from using it whilst bunnyhopping,” “everybody starts somewhere, it doesn’t matter if you’re bad but you will get better as long as you have patience.” Then, I would insist that if they needed further assistance, I would spectate them and help them. I would give them a video that demonstrates how to bunny hop as well.

How I would punish someone text/mic spamming: I would insist that they stop. If they continue, I would gag/mute them for 5 minutes and tell them that what they did was against the rules, and that they would be muted longer if they broke the rule again. If they did it a second time, I would gag/mute them for 10 minutes. If they did it again I would kick them and/or ban for 24 hours if necessary.

How I would handle someone exploiting: I would tell them to stop, restart their timer and tell them that exploiting is not allowed. If they still persisted to exploit, I would either slay or kick them. I would then resort to banning them for 24 hours if needed.

Why I should be a moderator: I can be playful at times, but when a problem arises, I will be attentive and respond quickly in a sensible manner. When people encounter a problem, I am always willing to help them overcome it. I understand that with being a moderator, I will have a larger responsibility. I will work hard for the community and fulfil my duty. I take full responsibility for all my actions. I believe that if I was a moderator, I could respond even faster towards any situation, should one happen. I understand the rules, and will stop someone immediately should they break a rule. I also have a lot of experience in moderating.

Additional Information:
Previous Experience:
Playbox AU (Staff member from 30th of January - 11th of June 2018) [resigned]
-Bunny Hop Moderator (evidence)
-Deathrun Moderator (evidence)
-Flood Senior Administrator (evidence)

Extra information: I will be able to get on at times when most of the moderators aren’t on due to our different time zones, which I think could be useful. I am extremely active and can get on everyday.

Note: I have played on ZARPGAMING a few times under different aliases so I’m pretty sure I have more than a weeks gameplay in actual fact. I remember during the months January - May 2018 I did get on the bunny hop server many times. :)
  • Symtriix
  • Senior Boarder
  • freefall
  • Thanks received: 146
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Symtriix.
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Moderator] Symtriix' Application 5 years 8 months ago #970659

just keep up te activity and i am sure that you will get accepted :plussp:
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Symtriix

[Bhop Moderator] Symtriix' Application 5 years 8 months ago #970714

Keep up your activity! You can however not be staff on other Gmod communities and on Zarp so if you still have any ranks on other servers I suggest you resign from them.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Bhop Moderator] Symtriix' Application 5 years 8 months ago #971052

:plussp:
Pros
-Good attitude
-Seems to know the rules judging by his application

Cons
-Decent activity
-Hasn't stood out that much in my opinion
  • void1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by void1.

[Bhop Moderator] Symtriix' Application 5 years 8 months ago #971080

void1 wrote:
:neutralsp:
Pros
-Good attitude
-Seems to know the rules judging by his application

Cons
-Decent activity
-Hasn't stood out that much in my opinion
-Staff on another server

Hi Void :D

I have just edited the text because I realised I didn’t put resigned in there. Also, I put the date from when i was staff to the date when I wasn’t staff anymore.
  • Symtriix
  • Senior Boarder
  • freefall
  • Thanks received: 146

[Bhop Moderator] Symtriix' Application 5 years 8 months ago #973530

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BunnyHop! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP BHOP staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

163 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40