Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 9 months ago #970436

First of all, this is my old application I copied and put some more effort on it and edited the parts that needed to be.
(I would like this to be used)
I would like to write the part why I would like to be chosen again, but I'll keep my old text as well. Firstly, I would like to be an admin again because it gives you a mobility and also allows you to be faster. I mean like when there is a caos like 5 guys are breaking nlr, I need to write their names and it takes time actually. That is the reason I'm applying. Also, I think I would like to be chosen because I have been chosen at once before. Moreover, I am very super active nowadays and i hit like 100+ f1's in a week. The honorable staff team, you guys can think im applying too early, I would esteem, I am just trusting to my old experiences and my activity. I am hoping to make the ZARP a little better. Thanks...

RP Name:
REduX

Time Zone:
Further-eastern European Time
GMT+03:00

Link to Steam Profile:
www.steamcommunity.com/id/reduxislove

PermaLink:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197806142

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:118770207

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/RΣduX/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/RΣduX/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/RΣduX/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
600+

Languages I speak:
English and Turkish

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

Firstly, being staff is really different than being user. There are lots of differences ex. so many people stop rdming u when they saw your tag or etc. So yeah I am happy to be staff but I think Mod is a step. I want to explain this with an example; my first staff week, I was walking randomly as citizen in mine(S1). Someone was mining, a random guy came, I knew he was going to kill a miner without any valid reason. He was going to rip his pickaxe. If I was an admin, I could freeze him quickly. I could help him better. Admin abilities allow you to help faster, more right and practically.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

To be honest, I liked being staff but there is something hard. As everybody know, some people join zarp for trolling the others. Warn cannot stop them. When I freeze/tp them, they just re-join. Mod abilities do not allow to stop them. As every-mod says, you must wait an admin/higher, so it takes time and mod abilities are insufficient. These are the most important reasons why I am applying for admin.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

ACCEPTED

DENIED

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
Firstly, thanks for accepting my Mod application and giving chance to me. I should be promoted because I love spending time in zarp as other players. I want to make it better, I want to make it more fun. Most importantly, I should be promoted to Admin because I want to intervene faster and want to help other people as other staffs. To be honest, the main reason is I want to help “more”. Admin abilities allow you to check more types of F1s and intervene them more quickly and right. I could not think, one day I will apply for being an Admin, but I am doing. During my Mod adventure, everybody said “I will apply for Mod. You should too.”,”why aren’t you applying for mod”,”I think you should apply for Admin” etc.. I think my Mod adventure was not bad, so I can not see any reason for do not applying for Admin. I hope my game stats are enough to be Admin.
  • ReduX07
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 51
atm afk in s2
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 9 months ago #970437

I really like you redux, but you wanted me to permaban someone for "lockpick flying" as he was supposedly lagging the server. You did call to me repeatedly for the same occasion, even after my saying again again that this is not true, it was just simple propflying. I say, you give it time you deal with more situations, more serious sonI can go ahead and be comfortable you won't permanently ban people over nothing. Right now, its :minussp:, but I'll most likely be supportive next week.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 9 months ago #970438

Absolutely a great hard working moderator, I think you definitely deserve the role man. Watching your work this week was amazing and the majority of the time you were one of the main staff members that were active doing f1's at the time I was on, Good luck!

:support:
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 9 months ago #970442

dankek wrote:
I really like you redux, but you wanted me to permaban someone for "lockpick flying" as he was supposedly lagging the server. You did call to me repeatedly for the same occasion, even after my saying again again that this is not true, it was just simple propflying. I say, you give it time you deal with more situations, more serious sonI can go ahead and be comfortable you won't permanently ban people over nothing. Right now, its :minussp:, but I'll most likely be supportive next week.

dude im not insisting i agree with you. Also, I did nothing wrong other than asking and every time we froze that guy it stopped lagging nevermind. You are right but the thing i didnt understand is I was trying to find the guy who was lagging the server as a mod and i asked if that was doing the lag. i didnt understand how this effects me negative to become an admin? because i asked? yes if Ive been warned/kicked him for that you are right but all i did was to ask. that really made me think.

NWM thanks for your comments
  • ReduX07
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
atm afk in s2
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 9 months ago #970444

Orang3 wrote:
Absolutely a great hard working moderator, I think you definitely deserve the role man. Watching your work this week was amazing and the majority of the time you were one of the main staff members that were active doing f1's at the time I was on, Good luck!

• ReduX07
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
atm afk in s2

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 9 months ago #970456

Orang3 wrote:

• Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!
  • Thanks received: 79

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 9 months ago #970560

Doesn't understand half the rules on the server currently and them when informed starts acting like he did know it when it was evident that he didn't I would rather not have someone with this little knowledge having the ban command
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 9 months ago #970661

Verry high and consistent activity and a nice detailed application :plussp:
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 9 months ago #970763

Hard working, dedicated and very active. Ready for Admin

• Starman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Beyond Earth
  • Thanks received: 234

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 9 months ago #971008

Great mod and does alot of f1's per day
Huge :support:
  • _HazemShady_
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • HYPE!!!
  • Thanks received: 18

SSRP Rank - EX Adminstrator >;c </3

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 8 months ago #971907

Eh

:neutralsp:
  • A Sloth
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • “I am proud of you Sloth” -Chummy
  • Thanks received: 235

#Raeker4CO

“so I'll just say what Chummy would say: I'm proud of you bud” -Raeker 2k17

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 8 months ago #972199

I see no reason as to why you should be promoted, you joined the server while there were mass rulebreakers and you've done nothing to help.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Sally.

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 8 months ago #972236

Stop ignoring peoples rulebreaking in front of you, so many staff members are doing this, this is why Zarp is very cancerous sometimes.
Just like today, on S1 the spawn exits where blocked, and there was 3 staff members 2 being active doing NOTHING.
I already saw you ignoring peoples rulebreaking but please, STOP and hunt the rulebreakers.

[SSRP Admin] |C| REduX's Application 5 years 8 months ago #972883

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs more time and experience as a moderator.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

158 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40