Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Jailbreak Moderator] Ramsi107's Application

[Jailbreak Moderator] Ramsi107's Application 5 years 8 months ago #966939

Details:

Steam Name: Ramsi107
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ramsih/

Link to GameTracker for the server: www.gametracker.com/player/ramsi107/play.zarpgaming.com:27045/

Languages I speak: English

Jailbreak Related:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when a guard kills a prisoner for no reason and without any warning. An example of this would be when the Warden tells all prisoners to line up at the waypoint they have placed but a guard kills one of the prisoners while they are going to the waypoint.

Give 3 examples of an automatic Freeday:
1 - First round of a new map 2 - When nobody claims warden by 9:30 3 - When the warden is killed.

How would you deal with a warden with no mic?:
Tell them that if they have no mic then they cannot go warden as you cannot give orders fast enough and it says in the rules, so I would slay them

Choose one rule not already mentioned in the application and explain it in detail:
Last Request - A last request is when all prisoners have died and there is one prisoner left and the last prisoner alive presses f3 and chooses one of the last request options to do with one of the alive guards. Some of the options are no-scope battle or trivia.

Why I should be chosen:(we recommend around 100 words)
I have been playing garrys mod for a while now and the game i have played the most is Jailbreak. I have only recently gotten into the Zarp Servers, but before Zarp I was high ranked and highly respected in other servers. I know all of the rules for Jailbreak and I know how to deal with anybody that breaks the rules as I have observed moderators and admins doing so before. Thank You.
  • Ramsi107
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Ramsi107.
The topic has been locked.

[Jailbreak Moderator] Ramsi107's Application 5 years 8 months ago #966947

:minussp:
if this guy gets accepted im resigning.
Guy was impersonating, rdming, was on the edge of a ban for not complying with admins.
He has been told multiple times to stop impersonating and eventually did it when he had a last warning before getting banned.

Also your application is just complete garbage.
  • void1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183

[Jailbreak Moderator] Ramsi107's Application 5 years 8 months ago #966948

Wrong gametracker, that one is for the SSRP server.

Here is your working gametracker for jailbreak, make sure you click the edit button and change them.

www.gametracker.com/player/ramsi107/play.zarpgaming.com:27045/

EDIT: After fully reading your application I will be giving negative feedback in the meeting because of the fact you simply don't care enough to fully type out a why I should be chosen.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Nafe. Reason: Took me a few attempts to get that right..

[Jailbreak Moderator] Ramsi107's Application 5 years 8 months ago #967073

You were impersonating a staff member, changed your name to Hitler, breaking rules and you were on the verge of getting banned. Change up your attitude, read the rules carefully and not break them, and then you have a better chance of getting accepted.
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[Jailbreak Moderator] Ramsi107's Application 5 years 8 months ago #968724

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Jailbreak! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Attitude + Recent Punishments

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1