Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Legenda_Z's Application

[TTT Moderator] Legenda_Z's Application 5 years 9 months ago #961645

Steam Name: Legenda_Z

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198360955083/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200344677

Link to GameTracker for the server: www.gametracker.com/player/Legenda_Z%5E/...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: Fluently English and Norwegian. But I have a vast knowledge of the languages of Sweden, Turkey and Germany.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Example: "Random Death Match" or for short "RDM" is when Player A kills player B for no reason or with little evidence for why he killed Player B.

Scenario: Let's say that Player B finds a body of a Innocent that has been killed by a knife. And Player B find's DNA on the body. He takes up the body and walks to the Detective to show him the body. In the middle of walking to him, Player A looks at him and sees the body. He thinks that Player B is trying to hide the body and then shoot and kills Player B. So Player A killed Player B with no reason than that he was carrying a body.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:

Example 1: You see a person go into the Traitor room.

Scenario: Let's say that Player A is watching the traitor room from behind a tree. Then he sees Player B get near the door of the T-room., and then Player B just walks in to the traitor room. Player A gets his name and says his name to the Detective. Then the Detective calls a KOS on Player B.

Example 2: Not getting into the Traitor tester after several warning from the Detective:

Scenario: Let's say that the Detective wants player A to get into the traitor tester to check if he is a traitor. Player A refuses multiple times. Detective gives him a warning in chat. Player A still doesnt do it. Detective gives him the second warning. Player A still refuses, the Detective gives him warning 3 and 10 seconds to get in. Player A refuses. The Detective can make a KOS on him for not getting into the traitor tester after several warnings.

Example 3: Trying to prevent the golden block to get to the tester/ Trying to hide it.

Scenario: Player A tries to get the golden block to the tester, Player B tries to block him from getting to the tester. Player B gets the golden block and goes into the nether and throws it into the lava. Then the Detective can make a KOS on the Player B for trying to get rid of the golden block.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:

Example 1: Player's is stuck in eachother.

Scenario: Let's say that 3 players goes into the portal in the same time, making them stuck. Then one of them managed to get a gun. The round begins and he becomes a Detective. He KOS'es the two other people he is stuck on and kills them. It's a unnacceptable KOS since the Detective had no evidence for both of them to be traitor's. And if your stuck in a person, try to ask a Admin/Moderator to teleport you out.

Example 2: A player taking damage.

Scenario: Player A has fallen from a height where he takes 40 fall damage. The Detective thinks he has been in a gun fight so he makes a KOS on Player A. Player A gets killed and they find out that he didnt kill a person, he only took fall damage. It's unacceptable because it is counted as a "killing on suspicion category"

Why I should be chosen:

I should be chosen as a Moderator since I can multiple languages and that I have past experiences for being a mod/admin in other servers. I can speak fluently English and Norwegian. I have a vast knowledge of German, Swedish and Turkish, And about the past experiences for being a mod/admin. I have been a mod/admin for CS 1.6 and CS:GO server's before. I try to be active atleast 2-4 hours a day, I try to be helpful to the people who has just started to play on the server. On the couple of the days I have played on the server, I have seen that no Admins or Moderators has been online for a certain time. If theres no staff team online in some hour's. There will be more chance for people to RDM and break rules and that makes the people who is playing the server to have a bad time. That's one reason why I want to apply to become a Mod. To make sure that there's atleast one member of the staff team online when the server is up. I am friendly to most of the players I meet, trying to be as helpful to them as I can.

If I meet a Cheater of some kind, like aimhacks or wallhacks. I'll try to get a head admin or higher ranked on the staff team to ban him, since I don't know if Moderator's can ban people. (Couldnt ban on the other servers, only kick) I take things serious if a person is using cheats to get a advantage on people, same with rulebreakers. But not as serious as cheaters.

Well, end of the line. If I get chosen as a Mod, i'll try to make my activity to 4-5 hours a day. If I get chosen to become a mod, I will try to make the TTT server a better place without any rulebreakers or cheaters. Even though this application doesnt get accepted. I will still be active at the server and be helpful for the newcommers.

Greetings from Legenda_Z.
  • Legenda_Z
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Legenda_Z's Application 5 years 9 months ago #961648

Your activity is quite good make sure to keep it up until the meeting!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Nick0GR.

[TTT Moderator] Legenda_Z's Application 5 years 9 months ago #961669

You have very good activity, no recent punishments and a very good application as well. For your second acceptable KOS the minimum amount of warnings is 2, after which it is not classed as RDM if the player is killed. Also to answer your question at the end, moderators do not have access to the bane command. As for banning cheaters your best bet is to record them and either make a report abuse on them, or show the evidence to a head/super admin so they can be brought up in the meeting, its always best to have a back-up recording because even if you call a head/super admin a lot of the time their cheats will still be undetectable.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT Moderator] Legenda_Z's Application 5 years 9 months ago #961676

Damn been a while since I’ve seen this much detail in an app can’t comment on in game attitude but so far it’s a :plussp: from me
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Legenda_Z's Application 5 years 9 months ago #961678

First, you have 0 punishments (which is good). Second, your activity is good and it is constant. Third, your attitude in game is really great, you like to help out other users and you just a good attitude itself. Good Luck!
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT Moderator] Legenda_Z's Application 5 years 9 months ago #961893

Your application and activity are excellent and your attitude in game is very good. You look like a very good candidate for the position.

Good luck!

:plussp:
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[TTT Moderator] Legenda_Z's Application 5 years 9 months ago #962663

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The following user(s) said Thank You: Legenda_Z
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun