(GMT+2)

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202976975/

What server are you applying for?
SSRP

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:121355623

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 oldname- www.gametracker.com/player/911%20bomber/...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 oldname- www.gametracker.com/player/911%20bomber/...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 oldname- www.gametracker.com/player/911%20bomber/...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 1 currentname- www.gametracker.com/player/SUKEN/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 currentname- www.gametracker.com/player/SUKEN/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 currentname- www.gametracker.com/player/SUKEN/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
706 hours

Languages I speak:

English l Arabic

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

i felt like that feeling of helping people in the game is so wonderful . i love helping it make me feel good . helping the people with there ingame problems to make their ssrp more better is so good . handling those f1's and make people enjoy the game more is the best thing i have done .

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?
the first of all is that i am not a person who is harsh to anynew player i am so friendly with anyone and i don't get mad at anyone for anything . i have been admin for a while now i think i have a good experince. i am so trusted from almost all the players i do things for them i help new players with money and items and i Love to help people with their f1's .

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

due to my difference in my time zone i sometime play with almost the server empty like 6-7 players only so i once had countered a gangster who was killing all the cops that tried to arrest him. so i was cop i went to arrest him and i found that he doesn't miss a single bullet and always get it headshot so i tried to spectate him to make sure before going on teamspeak and call any SA+ so i was cloacked and he was aim locking at me that what made me sure that he was hacking.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
[/b]Hey "Name"While Looking into the evidence. i have decided to accepted your report , you got enough Proof of the staff member abusing his powers i will bring it to the next lead team meeting !
#Accepted
-lock-
Hello "Name"While looking into evidence, i have decided to deny your report since you dont have enough proof. if you have any other proof feel free to post it .
#Denied
-lock-

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I will talk to the admin who banned the player for excessive ban time and that he should be fair to the player and not just give a excessive ban time and then I will ask him to edit the ban of the player and if he does it again it will be brought in the lead team meeting !

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
i will teleport to him and understand the situation then I will help him after it been handled then give him some bits of advice on how to deal with these kinds of situations if your 100% sure then all ways apply the rule. staff word is final .

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I will bring the staff member that is accusing about what the other staff member did then i will spectate the other staff member and check if his still breaking the rule if his not I will ask him if I can bring him if he agrees I will tp him to me and let both staff members talk to each other about what happend and If the staff member did break a rule I will have a talk with him and tell him to not do it again or there will be punishment.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

i will talk to the staff member who acts disrespectful and try to make him calm down and understand the problem and i will make sure that the problem is gone and that he will be friendly to all other staff members.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
i will go see what he did and make sure that it wasn't mistake by him . then i will tell him not to do that because it destroys the rp sitiuation and will make sure that he doesn't do it again or it will have punishment consequences.

THANKS FOR YOUR READING. :zarp:
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Thanks received: 104
current rank:
EX: Semi-serious Roleplay Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Suken.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] Suken's Application 5 years 8 months ago #961404

HELL NO, TOO BIG OF A MINGE jk
+SUPPORT
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Matthewdurbinmonday.

[SSRP Super Admin] Suken's Application 5 years 8 months ago #961412

:minussp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Super Admin] Suken's Application 5 years 8 months ago #961530

Why are you applying for SA, as you don't give a single fuck when someone is rulebreaking in front of you ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: User01293

[SSRP Super Admin] Suken's Application 5 years 8 months ago #961542

:minussp: I feel like you don't really do much as an admin and you let rulebreaks get past you.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Super Admin] Suken's Application 5 years 8 months ago #961547

Cloaked in evo ;)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] Suken's Application 5 years 8 months ago #961554

Honestly one of the worst admins I've ever seen

:minussp:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp