Details
Steam Name: ♛BossComic23♛
Time Zone: GMT
What server are you applying for? TTT
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98879629
Estimated Server Time: 450 Hour
Languages I speak: English
TTT Related
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I have been a member of TTT staff for 3 months, and as my time as staff i have built lots of relationships with other staff members and users. Also, i have experienced all different kinds of situations with users and other staff members, and handled them all well. As my time as a Mod and Admin i have knowledge of all the rules and followed them all to the best of my ability. As my time as staff i have experienced and used all commands that are used by lower staff members and help other staff members to use them and get to know them. I always help other staff members with questions and reports (if needed) and i always help them to just ability. Overall, i have an excellent knowledge of the rules and different types of situation with staff and users. Also, i have built lots of different types of relationships with other staff and users.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Activity:
I have a very high consistency of activity over the three months i have been staff, even when i was user i had high activity. Ever week i aim to get 100+ report count, because i like to contribute to the staff team. When i am on the server i like to help other staff members and users with any situation and problems they have. I tend to answer any questions and help them understand the rules and how to stop any bad attitude and situations.
Attitude:
As a staff member i always need and try to act in a professional manner, as difficult behavior can influence other staff members and users to act the same. When i am on the server i always speak to users when playing and answering questions. When a user or staff asks me a question i will always answer professionally and in a calm manner. Sometimes when users are very aggressive and act in a wrong manner i will always keep calm and just ask them to calm down. I have only once slipped up, but it was petty and wrong of me.
Dedication:
As a staff member, i always know my expectations and always help out when i am needed or just when i am on the server. I will always be online in my spear time and i usually come online when staff is needed. As a staff member i always helpful to other staff members and users, as i always help them with anything they ask and sometimes just give input and express my own opinion. I always spend at least an hour everyday on the server helping and playing, as i like TTT.
Forums + TS3
I always give feedback on the forums to whoever and whatever it is about. I will always give feedback to people applications and give my opinion and helpful tips about them, and i always give feedback on warn appeals and report abuses to help the staff member who handles a tip or just my opinion to help them and give good feedback to the user. I am always on TS3 and am always available for chats and if someone needs me, i will always come on online to help. I will often spend time with LT members, and talk to them about the game or just anything they want to talk about.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
If there are no LT members online and a cheater is online, i would contact a LT member and ask if they would anti-cheat the user but no one is available, if none are. I would firstly !fspec myself to spectate to suspected user and watch them play, in first person and third, while recording. Then hopefully the user would be banned for MassRDM and i would give to recording to a LT member or simply post it on the forums. I would still be able to deal with the situation and wait it out until the user gets banned.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Accepted
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
Firstly i would ask the staff member to come on TS3, if they cannot i would steam message them to talk about the ban. I would get the information i need from the staff member and investigate if it was true or not. If i feel the ban was a bit harsh i would ask the staff member to take a other look at the satiation and do the outcome again. If i felt the staff member was biased and was a bit too harsh with the outcome, i would give to situation to another staff member to rethink the outcome.
A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If the staff member was acting inappropriate and was messing around, i would ask the staff member to be more calm and to act in a more professional manner. If the staff member did not know how to deal with the situation i would help them through the situation and guide them through to the right outcome. If the staff members attitude was mad i would ask them to clam down and act more professionally, because if a user sees a staff member acting up acting unprofessional the user will follow the staff members attitude and create arguments.
A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
Firstly i would ask the accuser for evidence, if one is provided i would ask the accused if the allegations were true. If Staff Y was to admit to what he did (depending on the situation) i would either give them a verbal warning about it and tell them to be more careful next time. If evidence was provided i would review it and come to the conclusion, if Staff Y was abusing there power or not, if so i would either give them a verbal or bring them up in the LT meeting(depending on situation). If not i would tell the accuser that it was in fact not abusive.
A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
First i would speak to the the disrespectful staff member and ask them why they were so immature. if the reason is valid, i would speak to the other staff member to figure out what happened and why they had an argument. Then i would talk to both of them and explain different solutions to fix situations like this and ask them to be more respectful. Then i would tell the disrespectful staff member to not do it again or actions will have to be taken.
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
First i will watch the staff member and fugue out what eclectically what they are doing so i don't jump to conclusions. If in fact the staff member was breaking rules i would confront them and ask if they know what they are doing is wrong or not. If they do know i will ask them to stop and give them a verbal. If not, i would explain the situation to the staff member and ask them to stop. I will them remind them of staff ethos and ask them to reed over the rules again.
Thank you are reading, feedback will be nice please.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 8 months ago #961131

Make sure to show a GREAT presence at the meeting!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin