Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Firm_Tomato's Application

[TTT Moderator] Firm_Tomato's Application 5 years 8 months ago #961120

Steam Name: Firm_Tomato
Link to Steam profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062340014/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51037143

Links to GameTracker for the server: www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...m:27017/top_players/

Unfortunately I changed my name to various 'aesthetic' fonts during my time with Zarpgaming, I will link all the accounts and give a sum amount of hours played etc:

Server 1: www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...m:27017/top_players/

Name 1: www.gametracker.com/player/%EF%BC%A6%EF%...arpgaming.com:27017/

Name 2: www.gametracker.com/player/%EF%BC%A6%EF%...arpgaming.com:27017/

Name 3: www.gametracker.com/player/%EF%BC%A6%EF%...arpgaming.com:27017/

Name 4: www.gametracker.com/player/Firm_Tomato/p...arpgaming.com:27017/

Total minutes played: 2626
Total score: 5945
These totals are accurate as of 07/07/18 at 23:10 GMT

Languages I speak: English(fluent), Russian (Enough to hold a conversation)

TTT Related:
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match or "RDM" is where a player kills another player with no valid reason. An example of this would be if a player shoots and kills a T, and while they are trying to id the body, another player kills them. The player that killed the yet-to-be proven innocent does not have a -valid- reason and so this is RDM

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
Spectated T move: Seeing a player kill another and running away, clearly not iding the body and fleeing the scene.
Being victim to a T move: Being shot by someone and calling a KOS on them.
False KOS: If a KOS is set on an innocent person the person who set the KOS should then be KOSed

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
KOSing someone as an innocent when you ask them to go to tester and they don't.
KOSing for personal reasons (revenge for an earlier round or because they insulted you)

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words): Because I love playing TTT, but when something really cancerous happens (for example: someone mic-spamming or using an exploit) it physically hurts me that I can't dispense justice to make them stop.

Note: Today (7th of july) I got 2 warnings: for disrespect (where I jokingly insulted someone, I genuinely did not realize that he did not like this and did not see his message saying "I hope you don't mean that, which I didn't.) And 1 for discrimination, I had NO idea what "loophole racism" was and did not know I wasn't allowed to do it. I was naive and thought that just because its a memey word (i didn't say the proper slur) doesn't mean that it won't be offensive and against the rules.
I am very sorry for saying what I said and promise not to say it again. I am not a racist nor sexist nor homophobic person and I am deeply apologetic for any offence or potential offence I caused today. If I had a verbal warning first I would have immediately stopped and understood the boundary.

My last application was denied due to needing a better attitude and before today's events I had been swearing a LOT less in chat and reports, stopped using caps etc. Today was extremely hot and I was very flustered, I believe this is why I got so angry after my warn and kept trying to fight the admins decision, this was brash and stupid. It will not happen again.

Thank you for considering me, have a good day.
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Firm_Tomato. Reason: Editing note
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Firm_Tomato's Application 5 years 8 months ago #962555

You currently have 4 recent punishments including a warn for loopholing racism.
:minussp:
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: House

[TTT Moderator] Firm_Tomato's Application 5 years 8 months ago #962612

Your application is very good and your activity is consistent. You do have 4 recent punishments though which is too much for a staff member. I would recommend waiting another week to wait out your punishments.

Good luck!

:minussp:
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~

[TTT Moderator] Firm_Tomato's Application 5 years 8 months ago #962666

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Recent punishments.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

293 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
23/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT