Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [BHOP Admin] SilentCall's Application

[BHOP Admin] SilentCall's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960780

Permission given by Luke.

Link to Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/silentcall

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 [OLD] - www.gametracker.com/player/SilentCall/pl...arpgaming.com:27019/
Server 1 [OLD] - www.gametracker.com/player/Silent/play.zarpgaming.com:27019/
Server 1 [NEW] - www.gametracker.com/player/RyaN/play.zarpgaming.com:27019/

Estimated Server Time: 150+hrs

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

I believe that my previous time within the staff team will come in handy when becoming an Admin,

I used to be Head Admin on the bhop server, this shows that I've already had a lot of previous experience contributing towards moderating the server.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

Honestly, it's been so long since I was Mod I can't find of an obstacle so I'll just copypasta this one.
In an extremely recent voice mute of mine I had the issue of a user mic spamming a paper shredder for no reason, as this user had the name "paper shredder" you could tell that he was clearly intentionally mic spamming so I firstly asked him to stop in chat, unfortantely he didn't answer and continued to mic spam so I had to voice mute him for several minutes and give him an explanation on what he had done wrong (before he ended up going to deathrun and doing the exact same thing)

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

I also feel that my old letter is just as effective.
Hey, Mod!

There are many different aspects to becoming a Moderator and in this short letter I will be explaining them to you.

Firstly, as a Moderator you will he responsible for enforcing the rules upon the chat of the server - this includes text and voice chat - therefore meaning that if somebody is breaking a rule you'll have to make sure that you follow the ethos and act accordingly (normally a mute/gag after a verbal)

Secondly, you'll have access to teleport commands, these are only to be used to assist players if a map is broken or if a map does not have a start/end point.

Lastly, as a Moderator you'll have to make sure that you act like a staff member and aren't rude to other users as this could easily be considered as disrespect and would look bad for the team.

Welcome to the team!
-SilentCall

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

This scenario honestly depends on different factors that aren't provided so in this instance I'll have to assume that he's been banned for long than a month.

In this scenario if player x truly sounded apologetic and put a lot of effort into his appeal then I'd reduce their ban to 2 weeks.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):

I feel that I should be an admin on the server again as I feel that I can dedicate a fair amount of time to the server.

There's a number of issues that still exist on bhop and I'm hoping to patch these issues, whether it be abusive players to bug fixes, I'm happy to help.

Extra Information: (Not Required)

I'm working full-time at the moment however they're only 5-6hr shifts so I've got plenty of spare time.

da[p
  • SilentCall
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 120
Ex-Bhop HA

The topic has been locked.

[BHOP Admin] SilentCall's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960781

Silent call is back :O :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[BHOP Admin] SilentCall's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960784

lol

:plussp:
  • RhysA
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • chad
  • Thanks received: 565

[BHOP Admin] SilentCall's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960785

accept him he is my frend :plussp:
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 145

[BHOP Admin] SilentCall's Application 5 years 9 months ago #960789

yes yes
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203

[BHOP Admin] SilentCall's Application 5 years 9 months ago #962786

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BunnyHop! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP BHOP staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting .ZARP!

• luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop